little richard whole lotta shakin' goin' on lyrics

The song was first recorded by Big Maybelle, though the best-known version is … The song was first recorded by Big Maybelle, though the best-known version is the 1957 rock and roll/rockabilly version by Jerry Lee Lewis. Get all the lyrics to songs on Little Richard Is Back (And There’s a Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On!) Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Is your language not listed? and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.

Not any longer! You're not logged in. LetsSingIt in only English?

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On Songtext von Little Richard mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! I said come on over baby, a-whole lot-ta shakin' goin' onMmm, I said come on over baby, we got chickens in the barnWell, I said come on over baby, a-whole lot-ta shakin' goin' on"Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" (sometimes rendered "Whole Lot of Shakin' Going On") is a song written by Dave "Curlee" Williams and usually credited to him and James Faye "Roy" Hall. "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On" (sometimes rendered "Whole Lot of Shakin' Going On") is a song written by Dave "Curlee" Williams and usually credited to him and James Faye "Roy" Hall.

Well, come along my baby, whole lotta shakin' goin' on Yes, I said come along my baby, baby you can't go wrong We ain't fakin', there's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on Well, I said come along baby, we got chicken in the barn Ah, come along honey, you really got the bull by the horn We ain't fakin', there's a whole lotta shakin' goin… Read more about it LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On Songtext von Little Richard mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Choose your language below.

Hospitality Industry Employment Statistics Australia, Steven J Kean Linkedin, Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper, Level Of Power Synonym, Halo 2 Project Cartographer System Requirements, Hunter B Csgo, Fields Institute Nrc, Dilbaro Lyrics Writer, Future Hvac Technology, Best Things About Australia, Consumption Expenditures Account For Over Two-thirds Of Total Spending, Little Fockers Streaming, Lucas Youtube Age, Marshall Trenkmann Instagram, Melissa Johns Instagram, Chattanooga Market Vendor List, Na Mehram Meaning In Islam In Urdu, Marilyn Monroe Black And White Photo, Tubular Labs Linkedin, Zoos In England, Martin Guitars For Beginners, Parkes Accommodation Airbnb, Bin Roye Netflix, Sadma Telugu Movie, Chin Na Techniques Videos, Prem Kahani Marathi Movie Cast, What Is Comcast, Honeywell Rth5160 Troubleshooting, Juju Bean Instagram, Macquarie Dividend Dates 2019, Hiit Machine Vs Elliptical, Mohabbatein 2000 Full Movie - Youtube, Amarillo Usaf Font, Massive Resistance Definition, Boeing Code Of Ethics, Skinny Minis Kickstarter, Viu Series List, Is The Gmhl A Good League, Samiksha Jaiswal New Show 2020, Time In Alaska, Led Drl Problems, Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu Collections, Super Smash Bros Ultimate Review Metacritic, Aa Aa Bhi Jaa, Jim Reynolds Wikipedia, Sujoy Mukherjee Age, Vichy France Call Of Duty, How To Buy Astralis Stock, Pik-sen Lim Dark Souls, Faker Contract 2020, Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent 100ml, Public Xml Api, Ancient Rome Assignments, Bubble Bash 2, Tourism Statistics Cairns, Clive Davis: The Soundtrack Of Our Lives Cast, A R Rahman Tamil Movie List, Woh Jo Hum Mein Tum Mein Qarar Tha Rekhta, Kaunas, Lithuania Facts, Psylocke And Cyclops, Kallara Santhe Wiki, Is Shroud Playing Valorant, Mismatch Day Ideas For Girl, 10 Provinces In Zimbabwe And Their Capitals, Mazhar Ka Matlab Kya Hai, The Rollout Audiobook, Apac Customer Service Corpus Christi, Galapagos Tortoise Age, Weatherbug Elite Mod Apk, Kaanchi The Unbreakable Cast, Frozlunky Custom Levels, Rick Rogers Hawaiian Airlines, Balbir Singh Death Reason, Why Rendang Is The Most Delicious Food, 2008 Detroit Red Wings, Sibbu Suren Age, Forty Seven Inc Menlo Park Ca, Hotel Pennsylvania Haunted Reddit, Projekt 1065 Theme, Cyclone Cartoon Images, Ekta Sohini Daughter, Fml Song Tik Tok, 2001 Avalanche Roster, How To Calculate Average Cost, + 18moreBest DinnersCHOPSTIX Chinese Takeaway, Kobee, And More, Denmark Shooting 2020, Jaap Stam Tackle, Raid 50 Capacity, Callaway Warbird 2019, Golf Ball Survey, Bruins Vs Canadiens Prediction, Long Term Side Effects Of Sigmoid Colon Resection, Steam Customizer Safe, Emily Arlook The Good Place, Zoe Definition Haitian, Walton Enterprises Stock, Coast Guard Dolphin Vs Jayhawk, Does Valorant Have Twitch Prime Loot, Starbound Ship Design,

little richard whole lotta shakin' goin' on lyrics