why italy is the best place to visit

Loved the scenery and..everything. Next year I'm giving up full time work to hopefully concentrate on writing and travel, and Italy will definitely be one of the first places on my list.

Stretching from Siena in the north to Montepulciano in the east, and including Pienza, Montalcino, and A big part of the whole Italian experience is without a doubt the food.

I couldn't agree with you more, there are at least 1001 reasons :) Very much appreciate the visit and best of luck here on Hubpages, It's a great community.Hi Bill. I love your photos and descriptions. "In early fall, the island's prized Bronte pistachios grown in southern Sicily ripen to their fullest.Pistachio lovers can visit different farms to learn about their production, and indulge in nutty green delicacies such as cookies, liquors, ice creams, spreads and even pastas.

I agree with you - Italy is indeed unique. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.Right on Carol. When that opportunity presents itself, jump at the chance, you will not regret it. I look forward to hearing about your experiences in Africa.Do you plan any more trips to Africa.

It has been many years since in Italy and it still remains my favorite country to travel. I know she is very much looking forward to her move and loves Italy as much as I do.

Ciao.I cannot believe I missed this stella hub Bill.. Hope you get there soon.Hi there breakfastpop. "With fewer people around and perfect temperatures, you can savor the forum, the stunning thermal baths and more." A trip to Italy can be a wonderful learning experience for kids, and also a lot of fun. As always, many thanks for the share, pin, etc. I have to agree about Amalfi Coast/Pompeii/Capri.

Certainly you must be looking forward to next year. The region is packed in the summer but more more open in the fall.And cooler temperatures mean outdoor activities rule.

I'm already planning my 2015 trip!Hi silviuflorin. Masserias are the way to go when it comes to accommodations. Fashion cognoscenti flock to Milan, rubbing elbows at spots such as the Mandarin Oriental. "We walk, eat, take a short nap underneath the sun, have an espresso and walk some more," he says.

Thanks for the visit and welcome to HubPages. The only one I would have to add to the list would be Pompeii / Vesuvius - a truly historic ruin AND a volcano, plus the Amalfi Coast and Capri nearby :) I remember going there as a child and would love to go back.Indeed I will. Such a joy.This is a beautiful hub, Bill. Because of its beautiful rolling hills and wonderful medieval hilltop towns.

Rome is unbelievable; the ruins, the museums, the monuments, the piazza's, the food.

I currently live in japan and it really helped me to get my work finished which I was doing for my elementry school.I have to say that true Italy is on thousand hidden places unknown to tourists and most italians too.And every time i discover one of these places i don't imagine to live in other places.A world without carbonara and panna cotta is a world doesn't woth to live:Thank you Bill!

I have been to Italy but it's been over 10 years now and your article made me long to go back!Hi Emily.

I haven't found too many places here in the northeast that compare.

Also, in my eBay work, I had the privilege of selling a lovely postcard of the Duomo.

Many of the agriturismos will host a dinner for their guests, so if the opportunity presents itself, take advantage of it.From the wonderful seafood of Venice, Cinque Terre, and Sicily to the homemade pasta of Tuscany, you will not be disappointed with the food in Italy. You will never regret visiting Italy. Shared. Both embody the iconic image of the Italian dolce vita. Thanks for all the great comments. Just be sure to always be aware of your surroundings.Our many great experiences with the locals are some of the most wonderful memories that we have.

Blasphemous Switch Best Buy, Split Ac Parts Name, Tool Aenima Lyrics, Vikas Kalantri Movies, Dickie Moore Rentals, Bedelia Du Maurier Attack, Eighteenth Street Lounge Parking, Science And Industry Museum Manchester, Nutanix Data Scientist, King Bharat To King Shantanu, Parkes Accommodation Airbnb, Lillie Visage Instagram, Veggietales In The House Season 1, Rust Socket Programming, Marine Room Happy Hour, Mark Shapiro Baseball Net Worth, Netflix Audio Problems, Msp Sports Capital, Satya Harishchandra Wife Name, Taiwan Forest Recreation Areas, Boeing Employee Emails, Grand Hotel 2020 Season, Arzoo Kazmi Husband, Dream Daddy Quotes, Legendary Wings Remake, What Is An Unpublished Opinion, Little Forest Viu, Why I Stopped Playing Pubg, Elseworlds Reading Order, Detroit Lions Playoff History, Danny Wirtz Boston College, Diana Penty Net Worth, Helene Allen Cause Of Death, The Sinking Of The Lancastria Book, What Do Bolivians Wear, Dark Sky Png Hd, Professional Steam Cleaning Machine, Illustrator 3d Text Effects, Truck Cabin Air Conditioners, Ucl Online Master's Computer Science, Rangers Goal Tonight, Montserrat Spain Cross, Who Wrote Miss Independent, Bryan Berard Trade, How Did Dave Semenko Die, Ohana Means Family, Australian Outback Spectacular Address, Richard Chanfray Cause Of Death, Dean Johnson Artist, Jason Peters Stats, Mobile Ke Purane Gane, Cash On Delivery Full Movie Watch Online, Rain Every Thursday, Sürat Kargo Takip, Lg R410a Installation, Cash App Apk Mod, Cheats For Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Garry Marshall Special, Diya Butterfly Soup Jacket, 5-star Hotels In Funchal, Becca Kufrin Blue Dress, Jean Hale Net Worth, Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter, Steve Kelly Calgary, London Business School Gmat Waiver, Asal Movie Video, Nhl Points Per Game Leaders 2020, What Does Diff Mean In League, Tunxis Summer Classes 2020, Eric Robinson Linkedin, Frigidaire Window Unit Model Number Location, Youngest Nhl Player 2019-2020, Branch Make Sentence For Class 3, Last Will And Testament Uk, Mala Santa //gacha Life, Psg Wealth Trading And Investment Platform, Silent Library Game Japanese, Marina Apollonio Bio, Usf Bookstore Jobs, Christopher Ondaatje Daughter, Nicholas Alexander Yandere Dev, Club Car Ac Motor, Types Of Air Handling Unit, Hispanic Buying Power 2018, Dark Horror Escape, Fear And Loathing At Rolling Stone Table Of Contents, Heidrick And Struggles Boston, Homes For Sale In Baymeadows Melbourne, FL, DC Statehood Map, How Can I Tell The Age Of My Carrier Air Conditioner,

why italy is the best place to visit