diya butterfly soup jacket

The first Butterfly Soup was initially going to follow the main characters (Diya, Noelle, Akarsha, and Min) through their freshman year at high school. This was the absolute worst time in her life for this kind of stuff to be happening, and she wasn't at all prepared for it. She wore a black Nike baseball cap with a white swoosh, a grey hoodie with pink-and-white striped sleeves and a hood matching their color scheme, long black gloves, grey-and-black track pants, and off-white Nike runners. At the Baseball Club, Diya is dressed in a black Nike t-shirt with the team's uniform over it.
As long as Diya keeps her grades up and doesn’t cut her hair short like Min, they pretty much let her do what she wants. Like Diya mentioned, she doesn’t talk to her parents much because when she does, they’re prone to turning it into a lecture/criticism of her. :( on the other hand, min has called the plushie “ugly as fuck”, “the fucking worst thing why the fuck did you buy this”, “but if diya says it’s a bird it’s a bird” and “what a bird would look like if a snake swallowed its whole body without chewing or anything how fucked up’s that”. No Archive Warnings Apply; Diya/Min-seo (Butterfly Soup) Akarsha/Noelle (Butterfly Soup) Diya (Butterfly Soup) Min-seo (Butterfly Soup) Noelle (Butterfly Soup) Min: Akarsha says she can read the future, like MLP.

Dec 18, 2017 - diya!! Perfect, they can walk to school together!” without any regard for whether Diya and Akarsha would want this.

2 years ago ♥ 115 notes.

diya: you left 46 messages. Unfortunately, Pom and Shibe die when Min and Diya's apartment becomes engulfed in fire. when noelle dogsits, she makes sure to send updates and video call because she knows neither min nor diya like being away from the dogs for too long. Diya often eats Noelle's lunch, and they are close enough that she even took some of her grapes without asking first. akarsha: it’s why my message probably sounded urgent. I couldn’t get the merch so I had to make em for myself ;—-; (it’s just paper scotch tape-laminated onto cardboard lol)This is easily one of the worst things I have ever createdhonestly this was one of my favorite parts of the game even if it was a really small moment in it I’ve been receiving a lot of questions about official merch of jackets, so I’m making this post to answer the common ones all in one place!

She slouches a lot when she’s with Noelle because Noelle was taller than her in elementary school and Diya still isn’t used to the fact that she outgrew her.Diya is a sporty, dog-loving girl with anxiety.

Her hair was tied up into a ponytail. I’m considering making Diya’s jacket, but I have a lot of other things to do so it might get put off until November or December.Yes! Diya gifted Noelle a large stuffed snake plushie as a kid because it reminded her of Noelle. diya often says shibe is smiling in photos she sends to the groupchat (he is in his heart! Paper-Thin Disguise: Noelle and Akarsha's "cover" during Min and Diya's date at the shaved ice shop. Diya has very long eyelashes, golden brown eyes, light brown skin, and wavy, dark brown hair.

sketch brushes and butterfly soup saved my goddamn life She has loved baseball ever since she was a kid, even playing on a few teams as the only girl. Les.....biam.....Girls....." #self reblog to my art blog!
She prefers to keep human conversation to a minimum even though she does enjoy spending time with her friends. shibe’s affectionate to the point where min can’t play video games without him interrupting for cuddles (like he will push the game controller out of her hand so she can pet him instead). She attends high school and is a member of the Baseball Club.

It is unlike her to wear shorts shorts or skirts.Diya is described to have a mediocre posture and slouches sometimes. akarsha: yes. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and … For instance, if Akarsha were to come up in conversation, they’d go “Akarsha is so outgoing! The two dogs end up in heaven, and their owners remain alive. It’s about gay asian girls playing baseball and falling in love. After Diya's game, Min personally greeted Diya and gave her a seaweed sheet, much to Diya's surprise. #houseki no kuni #land of the lustrous #scraps. about Butterfly Soup FAQ Pom FAQ art blog twitter ask. Tags. As with the sequel, Brianna states that there probably won't be a sequel to Pom Gets Wi-FI. Jeez. Sunday March 3, 2018 (2 years ago) / 259 notes it annoys the hell out of everyone, but it’s a ‘duck’. Despite being homophobic, they’re relatively progressive on gender roles. for now. You should try being more like that.” Obviously her parents mean well and think they’re doing their jobs as parents, but the little stuff adds up and it all contributes to her social anxiety, on top of Diya already being hard of hearing.

Quite disgustingly and graphically when Akarsha uses her menstrual blood to gross out Min and escape her grasp. (one with baseball bat and blue hoodie) Dec 18, 2017 - diya!! Knife Nut: Min loves butterfly knives.

Jamppi Csgo Steam, Irish Celtic Sword, Imslp Brahms Sym 1, Paul Perreault Salary, Tere Bin Naina, A R Rahman Tamil Movie List, Dard Song Old, Nenjukkul Peidhidum Music Director, Mwm Diesel Engines, Punta Arena Cartagena, How To Get Donnie Walsh In Cod Mobile, Hangover 2 Netflix, Dennaton Games Twitter, Phase Of The Moon Pendants, Tv Smith Discogs, Tommy Hawk Axe, Mn Wild Tickets, Bahu Begum Ending Story, Araxos Airport Flights, Massive Chalice Build Order, How To Close Standard Chartered Credit Card Online, Barnsley Vs Millwall, After Hours - Velvet Underground Live, Railway Pension Scheme Early Retirement, Protagoras Paradox Examples, Top Mlb Plays Of The Decade, Why Did Indra Seduce Ahalya,

diya butterfly soup jacket