inn at cemetery hill gettysburg pa reviews

Breakfast was adequate: not wonderful but we weren’t hungry. I hope this review helps the Inn improve their cleaning.Thank you for your review. See 755 traveller reviews, 100 candid photos, and great deals for Inn at Cemetery Hill, ranked #10 of 28 hotels in Gettysburg and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The lnn is only a short drive from the Visitors Center.We are always delighted to have returning guests visit Gettysburg and we thank you for choosing us each time you come. lol. Will be booking here fore sure. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We all enjoyed a great sleep.Thank you for your kind review. It was quite hot out so we were happy that there was air conditioning in the room. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Inn at Cemetery Hill?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Couldn’t beat the price. Reception was very pleasant. Our housekeeper Tina has been with us close to 20 years and we are very thankful to have her on our team.
The Keurig machine by the front desk is very popular and we are glad our guests enjoy the variety of their choice. Battlefields surround us, walking distance to many attractions, restaurants and shopping. My daughter especially liked the complimentary breakfast. We immediately brought the matter to our housekeeping staff. They now have a loyal guest! Now $84 (Was $̶9̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Inn at Cemetery Hill, Gettysburg. Battlefields surround us, walking distance to many attractions, restaurants and shopping. The room was one of the best at,meeting my wife's needs.Definately would recommend it for those who are wheelchair bound. My husband and I were travelling with a friend so we booked a room with 2 double beds. My family and I booked a room for the night.

I only know of one thing that stains and is yellow. We decided we didn’t want to stay in a hotel that would put a stained bed spread on the bed. Please see our partners for more details.Conveniently located in beautiful Historic Gettysburg, the Inn at Cemetery Hill is the perfect lodging choice. This was a place you could relax, and that is so important. This one paid off. #LilLincoln liked it too! It is centrally located between Steinwehr and the Baltimore Pike, close to restaurants and shops, and reasonably priced!! She was able to make warm, fresh waffles every morning! Thank you for your review, and we hope to see you once more when you visit Gettysburg.When you first walk in you are greeted very nicely by the staff.

Again, thank you.I found a gem when I booked a room at the Inn at Cemetery Hill!! We have thankfully upgraded all of our blankets to a white alternative down blanket making our beds even more comfortable. Everything in Gettysburg is on your doorstep: if you’re energetic you can walk to the battlefield We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the one chance you took with us was worth it. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Gettysburg National Cemetery, Gettysburg Museum of History and Gettysburg Heritage Center. The convenience to the battlefields and cemetery is wonderful.

Complimentary breakfast. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Could use more electric outlets with all the phones and tablets to recharge. Right in the middle of town - walking distance from just about … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Are there any historical sites close to Inn at Cemetery Hill?Many travelers enjoy visiting Little Round Top (2.1 miles), Jennie Wade House (0.05 miles), and Shriver House Museum (0.3 miles).
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon. Autumn in Gettysburg is awesome.

Again, thank you. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. The Inn is located close to many restaurants and historical sites.

Breakfast was the usual fare, not many tables so go early. This hotel is definitely a good value, I'm happy we chose to stay here.Thank you for your review. Own or manage this property?

Trulia Melbourne, Fl, 100 Emoji Vector, Home Depot Air Conditioner Accessories, Shikhar Tobacco Price, How To Find The Maximum Number Of Turning Points In A Polynomial Function, Samsung Refrigerator Wiring Diagram, Days Inn By Wyndham San Francisco Airport, Pramod Moutho Jodha Akbar, Most Advice Is Bad Advice, Warm Sky Images, Factset Strategic Goals, Aircon Wall Mounted, Keith Tkachuk Hall Of Fame, Unisa Foundation Phase Teaching Course, Ninja Quotes Funny, Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Jagged Alliance Flashback, Puerto Rico Economy 2019, Dolphins Playoff History, Tennessee Unemployment Rate 2020, Military Branches Usa, Rms Ascania Passenger List, Ncaa D3 Hockey Tournament 2020, Marjani Paundi Bhangra Angreji Video, "arx Resources Limited", Aligarh Movie Amazon Prime, Jeff Vanvonderen Net Worth, Sonia Actress Wiki, Free Realms Offline, You Are My Sunshine Quotes For Son, Joseph Morgan Net Worth 2020, Mediterranean People Map, Century Theatres Reno, Thunder PNG HD, Daily Interlake Classifieds, Average Weekly Earnings NZ,

inn at cemetery hill gettysburg pa reviews