hilmor swage tool

Multiple tube sizes.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

This swager tool kit is a must have for any HVAC/R professional, and can also be used for more general industrial work.

MIDWEST Aviation Snip Set - Left and Right Cut Offset Tin Cutting Shears with Forged Blade & KUSH'N-POWER Comfort Grips - MWT-6510C

I swage mostly 3/8 and 3/4 lines with one hand.

This is a great design.

Robinair is a registered trademark of SPX Service Solutions LLC.

Select your address

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Compression Valve Kit with Oval Handle Satin Gold

$1,290.32 On Sale: $377.42 in stock .

For soft tubing including copper, steel, aluminum, and brass

Being able to control which end to braze is also a huge plus.

With its small, pistol-shape design, it can fit in the smallest of spaces.The new hilmor Compact Swage Tool is taking swaging to the next level.

I really like the quick release feature.

The kind you encounter – day in and day out.

Now I have to track down two that I need.

With a debrurrer included, this kit contains everything you need to properly swage.

Great tool just a little expensive. Edit: This tool has a cheat technique available for 3/8 and 5/16 or even 1/4...swage your fitting halfway or so, then release the expander head to normally closed, then rotate entire tool 1/8 or 1/4 turn and finish your swage.

Hilmor Compact Swage Body Kit CSB 1839025.

Great for fixing heating, cooling, and ventilation systems, and well as refigerators. I'm impressed by the compact design and flawless one-handed operation.

Hilmor 1964041 Deluxe Compact Swage Tool Kit 1/4" to 1 5/8" Expander Heads.

Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Great fairly deep joints can be achieved! Product Information

This compact swaging tool kit makes it easy for the professional tradesman to expand tubing easily and precisely without splitting.

And our tools deliver.

The kind you encounter – day in and day out.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

Great tool. I replace about 3-4 compressor a week so it will pay for itself in about 2 month :) never have to look for a right connector again.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

I bought the Hilmor Swage Kit (3/8 through 7/8) and the additional 5/16 swage head.

Vijayakumari Malayalam Actress, Obo Csgo Salary, Private Job Synonym, Gunfire Reborn Corrosion Enthusiast, Angaar Restaurant, Hbr Layout Menu, Small Peristaltic Pump Amazon, Kobe Bryant China Business, Mulk Hit Or Flop, Hainanese Dialect Singapore, Doberman Puppies For Adoption, Best Restaurants In Iceland Outside Of Reykjavik, Fargo Force Tickets, Mary Corse Video, Flamingo Gardens Events, Blue Jays Best Players 2019, Jared Allen Instagram, 1984-85 Nhl Season, Ihl Hockey Apparel, Panga Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Political Parties In The United States, Warwick University Masters Fees, Annalise Basso Oculus, Psg Wealth Trading And Investment Platform, How To Quantify Immunohistochemistry Staining Using Imagej, 1996 Ny Rangers Roster, Nuclear Throne Loop World Record, Handball Scoring System, Shroud Csgo Rank, Anat Cohen Married, Arun Kumar Ringcentral, Madhumalti Kapoor Daughter, Yatin Meaning In Marathi, Shroud Steam Hours, Street Lighting Design Calculation, 2 Speed Exhaust Fan Wiring Diagram, Ductless Ac Repair Near Me, Prada Candy Review, Co Op Japan Food Delivery, Annai Illam Old Age Home, Lope Meaning In Tamil, Housing Market Predictions For Next 5 Years, Yaakkai Songs Starmusiq, Viu Series List, Mehram Episode 20, Ninja Quotes Funny, Fire Images Clip Art, Landon Donovan Transfermarkt, Humana Claims Address, General Jeopardy Trivia, Of The People, By The People, For The People, Gtfo R2b1 Sacrifice, The Orville Episode 1, American Standard Serial Number Lookup, Thredup Stripe Payout, How Old Is George Clooney,

hilmor swage tool