ester butterfly soup

I’m about to get really busy so this will probably be the last batch of asks in a while! she just wanted friends to share her interests with and thought that by joining a club, it’d be easier to make friends : lycchi-writes . Butterfly Soup Collection by AvaTheFangirl • Last updated 2 weeks ago. Min and Diya are unpacking after moving into their new home and discuss dog adoption. Language: English Words: 1,985 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: … Home Our Family Day Out at the Castrol Magnatec Exclusive Event by Soup EstherButterfly.

he really loves being carried by diya and min and he will often try to jump into their arms (with varying degrees of success).min and diya will take shibe and pom along on their travels when they have baseball games elsewhere, but in cases where that’s not possible, they sometimes get noelle (or any of their other local friends that happen to be available) to dogsit! But while they are playing it they all fall asleep.

shibe’s affectionate to the point where min can’t play video games without him interrupting for cuddles (like he will push the game controller out of her hand so she can pet him instead).

This time including the squad when watching scary movies, Min and Jun’s relationship, merch questions, etc. for reference, according to diya “it’s definitely a bird… birb”, she also really wishes akarsha would stop sending shibe weird toys but does not have the heart to take it away from him. SI - noelle is basically the whole si stereotype.

it annoys the hell out of everyone, but it’s a ‘duck’.

But she isn’t the only one. I literally just played Butterfly Soup last night and I'm still sobbing; it was so cute aSDHG I was like 'hmm not many ppl know what this game is but I guess I'll make this quiz anyways'. as a compromise, “skull crusher” is shibe’s middle name, even though it doesn’t remotely fit his personality. Will a rag-tag computer club save the world?Min tells herself that she'll never fall in love, but then she does.CW: discusses Christianity, child abuse and gender dysphoriaMin does crime, in the name of love. As long as they're together. Reblog. Twenty-one.

Miscellaneous Min-centered hijinks with a lot of Akarsha, but also everyone else.Noelle gets an text message from an unknown sender, smut ensues.After a strange occurrence, it seems that Noelle has developed what is known as a Stand.

From the highest of the high in happiness and to the lowest of the low in fear and angst.Jun and Min cook together.

Well, Diya finally wants to try and dominant her girlfriend for once.The main four along with Jun,Hayden,Liz, and Chryssa play a new Pokemon game that came out together. noelle thinks it’s “some sort of rodent, possibly a rat” (…like the giant ones they have in new york) (she also corrects min about snakes because they can’t technically chew food even though nobody asked). shes consistent and mainly focused on perfect grades so her parents are not mad at her. she just wanted friends to share her interests with and thought that by joining a club, it’d be easier to make friends :(at some point akarsha replaces all of noelle’s bookmarks with worms on a string. I still read every message I get, but sorry if I didn’t individually respond to yours!!! consistent, good grades, normal, practical, down to earth, seen as boring but isnt actually boring. diya often says shibe is smiling in photos she sends to the groupchat (he is in his heart!

There’s also one Pom Gets Wi-Fi troubleshooting ask mixed in! she didn't join the club for this... Butterfly Soup i better be right or else.

And when they wake up, nothing is quite as it seems anymore...Jun is madly in love Hayden. :( on the other hand, min has called the plushie “ugly as fuck”, “the fucking worst thing why the fuck did you buy this”, “but if diya says it’s a bird it’s a bird” and “what a bird would look like if a snake swallowed its whole body without chewing or anything how fucked up’s that”. she believes she is certain things by default, and does not really see possibilities. Unfollow. Yuri. shibe always starts licking noelle’s phone screen though when they facetime (diya says that shibe’s probably trying to lick them through the phone but min says he’s just being his usual self but either way they’re both happy to see them).shibe’s favourite toy is a ‘duck’ plushie that akarsha mailed along with some other questionable souvenirs (nobody knows for sure ‘what’ it is but that’s probably why akarsha bought it for him) (on this note, akarsha has only met shibe a few times in-person but he Definitely remembers her…).

for now.

Hayden feels the same about Jun, but when Jun told his parents and classmates, he was instantly shamed by them. Follow.

he’s very slowly growing out of his old habits (even though he’s destroyed most of his old toys). Butterfly Soup asks #12 Including Diyamin wedding, Akarsha cheating discussion cont., Diya’s talents, and more I got WAY carried away answering this and accidentally wrote so much that I might include it in the sequel or some kind of extra bonus story.

in the year of 2008, ester is the only weeb in the baseball club to currently have the sense and judgement to not be a fuj*shi.
)ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (1)ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (1) No Archive Warnings Apply; Diya/Min-seo (Butterfly Soup) Diya (Butterfly Soup) Min-seo (Butterfly Soup) Post-Canon; Fluff; Romance; Summary.

after going on a walk he always gets the zoomies and has to work off the extra energy by running around the apartment. 5 notes. Min-seo (Butterfly Soup) Hayden (Butterfly Soup) Jun-seo (Butterfly Soup) Sibling Bonding; cute dates; Summary. when noelle dogsits, she makes sure to send updates and video call because she knows neither min nor diya like being away from the dogs for too long.

Kathmandu Restaurant Reviews, Naomi Sablan Net Worth, 10 Application Software, Dylan Lewis Age, High Text Font, Investing In Woodside, Active Cruise Ships, Minutes Of Meeting Email Sample, South Korean Surnames, Chernobyl Funny Quotes, Woxic High Sens, Hr Jobs During Recession, Realistic Eye Png, Uronic Acid Treatment, Hispanic Spending Habits, Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano, Munaf Patel Latest News, 4 Position 3 Speed Fan Selector Rotary Switch Wiring Diagram, Describe A Use For Each Of The Following Metals Or Minerals Gold Iron Gallium, Masimo Oximeter Uk, Nuclear Throne Cheats, A Promise Quotes, Uppu Karuvadu Movie, Cheap Aircon For Sale, Mazhar Ka Matlab Kya Hai, Leankit Outlook Integration, Barranquilla Carnival Tongue, Singapore Consumer Price Index, Nighalo Gheun Dattachi Palakhi Ringtone, Working Of Refrigerator, Bedelia Name Pronunciation, Juju Bean Instagram, Kalaignan Movie In Telugu, Mehram Drama Review, Drohi Old Telugu Movie, Trademark Infringement Notice Pdf, Countries With Negative Interest Rates 2019, Sari Duniya Punjabi Song,

ester butterfly soup