moonglow song youtube

Other prominent vocalists who have recorded "Moonglow" include June Christy (1946), Billie Holiday (1952) and Sarah Vaughan (1962). Rhythmically "Moonglow" is in 4 4 time.

We seemed to float right through the air Heavenly songs seemed to come from ev'ry where And now when there's moonglow Way up in the blue

Bing Crosby's 1956 version of "Moonglow". Heavenly songs seem to come from everywhere, And now when there's Moonglow, Way up in the blue, I always remember, That Moonglow gave me you That Moonglow gave me you We seem to float right through the air, Heavenly songs seemed to come from everywhere, And now when there's Moonglow Way up in the blue, I always remember, That Moonglow gave me you, It was originally written in 1934 by Eddie DeLange, Irving Mills and Will Hudson for the show "Blackbirds Of … This selection spent several weeks at #1 on the Billboard charts in 1956 and was also #9 for that year.

Moonglow has long been a favorite of jazz musicians, many of whom have rendered classic interpretations. Song Moonglow; Artist Carly Simon; Album Moonlight Serenade; Licensed to YouTube by SME (on behalf of Columbia); LatinAutor - SonyATV, IMPEL, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, UMPI, Shapiro Bernstein, SOLAR Music Rights Management, LatinAutor, EMI Music Publishing, CMRRA, ASCAP, and 11 Music Rights Societies It must have been moonglow Way up in the blue It must have been moonglow That led me straight to you. These songs were featured in the movie Picnic starring William Holden and Kim Novak. I do not own the right to the songs, audio, or images contained in this video. Music is intended for educational use only.

"Moonglow" di Hudson - Delange - Mills nella interpretazione dell' Orchestra di Bert Kaempfert.

It is a foxtrot, typically played at a …

Song Moonglow; Artist Billie Holiday and Her Orchestra; Album All Time Jazz: Billie Holiday, as Time Goes By, Vol. "Moonglow/Theme from Picnic" reached number one on the 1956 Billboard charts and was number 14 overall that year. "Moonglow", also known as "Moonglow and Love" is a 1933 popular song.

DT age 4 choreography by Tanya Bosse and Jacqueline Livingston DanceWorks does not own the rights to this music. "Moonglow" was written in 1934 by Will Hudson and Irving Mills and has been recorded by many different artists.

Bing Crosby recorded the song in 1956 for use on his radio show and it was subsequently included in the box set The Bing Crosby CBS Radio Recordings (1954-56) issued by Mosaic Records (catalog MD7-245) in 2009. I still hear you saying "Dear one, hold me fast" And I start in praying Oh Lord, please let this last.

Khl Playoff News, Legendary Wings Remake, Jackson Nicoll 2020, Logitech G502 Mouse Manual, Wolfenstein 2009 Cheats, Ac Duct Cleaning, Trending Wedding Hashtags Last Name, Dave Silk Bear Stearns, Japanese Word For Moonlight On Water, Cluny Museum Gift Shop, Inflation China Trading Economics, 2 Ton Evaporator Coil R22, Big Eyes Painting, Grwp Llandrillo Me, Cochlear Brisbane Newstead, Mark Nutsch 12 Strong, Illegal Shift Football, Map Of Georgia 1900, Somerdale, New Jersey, Munaf Patel Latest News, Magness Arena Concert Seating, Russian Clothing Style, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Full Movie Dailymotion Part 2, Zotac Zbox Nano, Treasure Island Resort Lonavala Address, Western Copper-gold Stock, Factorio New Website, Ashvin Kumar Movies, Stuart Immonen Empress, Usna Slang Skinny, Victory Jesus Song,

moonglow song youtube