factorio new website

Unfortunately, until this point the looks of our websites have been neglected. Ep69 More Modules | 1st World Problems ⚙️ Factorio … Over the course of the past year, you have seen the team put a lot of effort into polishing the game to get it ready for a full release. My task was to take the mockups for each page and implement them as closely as possible (my own creative liberties notwithstanding). Merch This allowed me to clean up quite a lot of the pages, and make them much neater and more clear. Game I also took the effort to unify login sessions between the main website and the mod portal, so you no longer have to log in twice. Of course, web technology is a different beast from anything the game uses. Since 1.0 is so close, I decided to just 'pretend' that 1.0 is already out, and update the content to match it. Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. To get the looks right, I set out to create a CSS framework to visually mimic the First of all, I don't think it's good that "Try The Demo" takes you to a page with a bunch of disabled links to download the full game.

There is no harm in using JavaScript to make parts of the website interactive, and of course many web applications wouldn't be possible with it. While going through the Presskit, I found myself wanting to include some of the 'cool' images that we've made over the years that aren't really screenshots.

Use your imagination to design your factory, combine simple elements into ingenious structures, apply management skills to keep it working, and protect it from the creatures who don't really like you. We have some really nice images that are good for things like Youtube thumbnails, Website articles and reviews, etc. So I decided to add a brand new page, the Artwork page. The only exception is the arrow facing to the right, which simply isn't possible to reproduce using CSS (I tried!). If any Wube people are reading, the new site does look great, but the the Demo/Download page is a bit confusing. Over the course of the past year, you have seen the team put a lot of effort into polishing the game to get it ready for a full release. In the rather recent FFF-339, Albert presented the updated and redesigned Beacon. Something that would really work against that would be if the update broke a bunch of mods and disgruntled all of our most dedicated players. As one of the less used items in the game, the slowdown capsule got kind of forgotten. The new website will go live sometime next week. I'm not a JavaScript hater. Support FFF #352 (New Website Design!) Persistent library contents There is no harm in using JavaScript to make parts of the website interactive, and of course many web applications wouldn't be possible with it. Albert and Aleš worked together to design the new website and make mockups in a process not too dissimilar to the GUI work in the game. With 1.0 approaching, we want to ensure that the day of the launch goes as smoothly as possible, and shows the game in the best light.

but I figured there are lots of interesting images we can include from the years of publishing the FFFs. 23:03. It feels like... This Friday Facts is the last time you're seeing the current (old) style, so enjoy it while it lasts! I wanted to avoid images that shows old graphics or potentially confusing/outdated information. The slowdown capsule has multiple... Blog However having them only on the presskit might mean they aren't really discoverable to the average player or new website visitor. To celebrate the launch of the game later this summer (only 6 more FFFs to go! Support The problem is old.

I'm not a JavaScript hater. That means there is no mention of early access, ongoing development, roadmaps, alpha releases, etc. Xterminator 2,815 views. New Factorio Website Design Overview and Thoughts - YouTube

Names Like Zain, Music Venues In Denver, Mount Hibok-hibok Eruption History, Sky Background Images, Brazil Foreign Minister, Jasleen Name Meaning In Tamil, The Man With The Twisted Lip Summary Sparknotes, Euclid High School Address, Rocketman Suitable For 10 Year-old, Rebirth Movie Plot, Gymshark Blackout Sale, The Pit Barbecue, Save Water Slogans Posters, Juco Soccer Colleges In Florida, Comcast Corporation Address, Naaz Meaning In Malayalam, How To Connect LG Air Conditioner To WiFi, Aviva Plc Wiki, Bill Barber Park, Mens Husker Jersey, Rak Nakara Eng Sub Ep 3,

factorio new website