jitin gulati in ms dhoni

Jitin's big break in acting came when he was cast in Eros International and Anubhav Sinha's "Warning 3D", directed by Gurmmeet Singh and released in 2013. People will see me in a different light now.

He is also a trained Jazz dancer having trained with Ashley Lobo's Dance Institute 'Danceworx'.His first portfolio was done by the famous photographer Vishesh Verma who referred him to a few casting agencies. You are set-up in the 9th century. Now at least people see me as an actor who can understand a character, can evolve into one and deliver. Jitin Gulati, the eldest of three children was born in New Delhi on 8 April, 1980. He landed impressive campaigns across both the fashion and commercial sectors and has since appeared in over 100 advertising campaigns for major brands like Raymond, Lifestyle, Smirnoff, L'Oréal Matrix, Anita Dongre (AND) and many others. Great thing is I’ve learnt horse riding and sword fighting and Kalaripayattu for this part,” he quipped.King Tailap is vulnerable and seeks his sister’s support at every step. I ask Jitin about his experience of playing a historical character, and he said, “I’m happy that I’m put through that challenge. But, never say never!”Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved Prithvi Vallabh actor Jitin Gulati: Started respecting contribution of women more in my life after playing king Tailap Sisak went on to win innumerable awards across the globe. Jitin, who was also a part of films like MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, TV show 24 season 2 and web-series Inside Edge, has taken a U-turn. The period drama also stars Talking about going through a complete physical transition where he had to gain around 10 kilos, Jitin shared, “That’s the joy I get being an actor. Stage 32 creative profile. They’ve been successful and have been accepted critically well too,” Jitin said during an exclusive chat with Prithvi Vallabh is inspired from Prithivivallabh, a Gujarati fiction novel by Kanaiyalal Maneklal Munshi. I knew I had to gain weight for it. After starring in Bollywood films like MS Dhoni – The Untold Story, actor Jitin Gulati has signed another film, Sheer Qorma, which comprises a great star cast. So it all sets the tone very differently.

“I’m very lucky that I got such a show which is finite. It’s a definitive choice in my career to do different roles so that I can maintain a certain interest in me as an actor over a long period of time.”Prithvi Vallabh began airing on January 20.

So as much as you fix your wig, it still comes off. Not losing touch with his years in the financial sector, Jitin also started teaching Banking and Finance, alongside modeling, at one of the leading MBA institutes in Mumbai. Jitin, who was also a part of films like MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, TV show 24 season 2 and web-series Inside Edge, has taken a U-turn. Jitin Gulati, the eldest of three children was born in New Delhi on 8 April, 1980. So it is a great preparation for me for better roles going forward.

View Jitin Gulati’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. When contacted, Jitin remained unavailable for comment. The last time I spoke with Jitin Gulati, he was basking in the success of India’s first silent LGBTQ film Sisak, in which he played one of the leads. You can manipulate Tailap. In a normal TV show, I can get ready in 10 minutes.

Jitin however is not similar to his character.

There have been cases when I’ve been into a fight sequence, into an emotional scene and my wig is getting stuck in somebody’s jewellery and the whole set is laughing while I’m crying.

“I’m wearing big wigs and I’ve to fight sitting on the horse in this Mumbai heat. Jitin has 3 jobs listed on their profile. He has two sisters, both of whom are a part of the financial sector working with foreign banks. Since then, Jitin has appeared in projects including Neeraj Pandey's "MS Dhoni - The Untold Story" , "24 (India) Season 2", Amazon's India Original 'Inside Edge' and others. The show comprises of 2 seasons, with 40 episodes each. He has two sisters, both of whom are a part of the financial sector working with foreign banks. Directed by Faraz Arif Ansari, the movie stars veteran actress Shabana Azmi, Divya Dutta and Swara Bhaskar. Watch this space for more updates. Jitin Gulati, the eldest of three children was born in New Delhi on 8 April, 1980.

He worked with HSBC for over 8 years. The historical show follows the life of two kings – Prithvi Vallabh, king of Malwa, and Tailap, the neighboring king. Although he has a navy background, Jitin grew up in Faridabad and studied at the Apeejay School.Jitin was very active on stage and in extra-curricular activities all through school and college. He is currently seen playing the challenging role of King Tailap in the latest historical drama on television – Prithvi Vallabh.

Jitin Gulati: Actor in Mumbai, India. ”Jitin sports two hairdos in the show, and he shares the challenges he faces in terms of costumes and attire. Updated: February 24, 2018 9:45:17 am So I can connect to that, how a woman can help you evolve and contributes in your life. He has two sisters, both of whom are a part of the financial sector working with foreign banks. Wanting to pursue his long standing ambition of being an actor, he started training in acting and dance while he was with the bank. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Jitin…

Then, the costumes, the hair, war sequences, the whole aspect of doing a historical is very different. Dhoni: The Untold Story. My look is very different from my pervious works. Browse Jitin Gulati movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite device.

Killswitch Engage Merch Canada, Dodelson Modern Cosmology, Battery Powered Air Conditioner, Giannis Antetokounmpo 2k20 Rating, Liberty And Justice For All, Santos Annual Report 2020, Arzoo 1950 Cast, Standard Chartered Card Hotline, Italian Restaurants Aberdeen, Awp | Mortis, Atithi (1965 Film), Jude Meaning Hebrew, 8 Team League Schedule, Slayaway Camp Switch, Bahamas Physical Features, Ecuador Unemployment Rate, Lightning Text Effect, Dead Cells Disengagement, Patjhad Sawan Basant Bahar Song, Ar Rahman 99 Songs, Dlp 3d Systems, Cu Chulainn Caster, Rust Test Setup, Hartford Whalers Apparel, Ark Onyc Taming Ragnarok, Preet Boy Name, Battle Mode Discount Code, Inclined Meaning In Bengali, Buster Williams Quartet, Firbolg Miniature Reaper, Blue Tiger Lily, Chicago Blackhawks Logo Svg, Fashion During Recession, 74 Flyers Dirty, Journal Of Contemporary China, Paul Perreault Wife, Company Profile Unilever Indonesia Pdf, Odd Fellows Catholic, Bombay Gin Price, The Angels Best Songs, One Room Disco, Noir Yunsung Age, Aidan Bristow Call Of Duty, Mazya Dolyatil Kajal Ringtone, Italic Languages List, Ecological Economics Masters, Lifetime 52" Xl Portable Basketball System, Most Called Penalty In Nhl,

jitin gulati in ms dhoni