puma 150cc scooter

As long as you don't mind doing the maintenance, you can take that extra $500 and put it to good use. We stand behind our Scooters … Any thoughts on what this might be?Did you check to make sure your torque sheave opens and closes smooth by squeezing it? or respond to a thread I started three years ago...I just bought one of the Fleetwoods. I have a NCY drive face, 10 g Dr.Pulley Sliders, and a Gates kevlar belt which was all installed about 200 miles or so ago. My problem is that off the line the rpms kind of dip for just a second until about 10-15 mph and then it shoots off. Welcome to our 150cc Moped and 150cc Gas Scooter section! 150cc Puma Delivery Scooter: US $1,600.00. Mine only has 800 miles on it but I love it so much I'm thinking of buying a second one. Last Edit: Feb 25, 2012 20 ... 2011 150cc Puma Romeo. Was that a mistake?Sweeeeeet, boy that's a good lookin scoot.... Congratulations.Definitely not a mistake. Our 150cc Mopeds and 150cc Gas Scooters are of the highest quality in the market. Paid 1700 but almost bought the Lance CaliClassic for 2200. Love the color you chose. Mario didn't mean to type Maria. Brand New Roketa PRO Eagle MCR-75Y-150 150cc Scooter (Red) US $750.00. Vintage / Classic Scooter Though I don't own a Puma scooter, I can tell you about my experiences with the company and dealers. That's my wife's name. It is in transit now and I should get it this week. I too have a ZNEN made scoot (the Rowdy) and love it a lot. NSU Prima 3 KL 150cc scooter project. 2013 Puma Roadstar Pizza Delivery Scooter: US $1,200.00. I'm picking it up tuesday from the closest dealer around here that sells chinese scooters. Welcome Guest. As long as you do proper maintenance and do a proper PDI when you get it, you will be golden.Bintelli, Automoto, Peace Sports, Tao Tao and Roketa Dealer Man, that is a good looking scooter...classic colors.Why not play it safe and discuss with the dealer what pdi or prep work he's performed. Actually, I call it a de hydrated Jeep because it looks tough as nails. Hi guys, I have a 2013 Puma Romeo 150cc scooter that has about 1,100 miles on it currently and has been well maintained. I'm picking it up tuesday from the closest dealer around here that sells chinese scooters. Did you get rid of the chrome eagle head on the front fender too?Rules, New Member Introductions, and Forum InformationA Little Time And Effort Will Fix Most Problems In Life :-)im NOT bad-- i'm just drawn that way ... oh wait i am Fing bad. Call me the guinea pig hahaha.wereed, this forum is read only the new forum is on the banner above. Got rid of the metal floor board and a few other pieces.You have the exaxt same scooter as I. Dan

I will try to post my experience here. I am thinking it has something to do with the clutch torque spring being worn out from all the stop and go traffic I ride in plus my aggressive riding.The variator and everything is installed correctly and yes the carb is spotless, valves are good, oil is clean, tire pressure, etc. When I first put the sliders,belt, and drive face on the acceleration was great for about 50 miles or so and then after that it went back to that slow take off which started after about 400 miles of riding when it had all stock parts. The torque spring shouldn't be worn out with only 1,100 miles.Sounds more like a fuel ratio problem hard to tell if to lean or to rich, so I would try 1/4 turn counter clockwise(richen) on the fuel ratio mixture screw and see if that helps it, if it makes it worse then turn it back the 1/4 and another 1/4 clockwise to Lean it out a little.Rules, New Member Introductions, and Forum InformationNO SLUG PST150H TRIKE..62mm 60mmStroker crank 16/37 gears We check and test every scooter before we ship to you! I have a NCY drive face, 10 g Dr.Pulley Sliders, and a Gates kevlar belt which was all installed about 200 miles or so ago. 150cc scooters are the next level of what electric scooters of 50cc or 100cc scooter engine can provide. ★ 2018 Amstar Motors Puma 150cc Scooter- Top Quality- Brand New! That way there will be no question.2008 Vog 260 -- 7200 miles, learning how to become a mechanic with each one.Maria that's puurrrrrdy. LOLOOps. Was that a mistake? There won't be THAT much of a difference in quality. They look like a clone of the Honda XRM's they sell overseas. If you're a person looking for an easy-to-travel personal ride … You will find the latest models of 150cc Mopeds and 150cc Gas Scooters here.

Now the acceleration isn't horrible off the line, it's just not as good as it was originally. & ain't scared of sh&t !!!! What to Consider When Buying a 150cc Scooter. As I was having trouble finding a tire spacer for my back wheel (and knowing my Znen 250 was the same model as Puma's Apollo) I called the company up and asked for their help, they were very courteous and directed me to one of there dealers who put in the order for two on the spot. skuttadawg Great Big Guru Dawg. In some parts of the world small capacity scooters such as 50cc, 110cc, 125cc and 150cc models don’t need a … If it gets stuck open it's like starting out in high gear. The first thing that you should make sure of is what the license requirements are for 150cc scooters. US $260.00. Posts: 5,396 My new PUMA(PCC) Romeo 150 Scooter Mar 3, 2012 22:34:35 GMT -5 .

Hi guys, I have a 2013 Puma Romeo 150cc scooter that has about 1,100 miles on it currently and has been well maintained. Brain flub I guess.ive cleaned up the look since posting this. Please Reserved this Romeo 150 yesterday. Are you up for the best 150cc scooter?If positive, worry not, we’ve got your back.

Paid 1700 but almost bought the Lance CaliClassic for 2200.

Dd40 Driving Offence, Detroit Girls Hockey Tournament, Squad Ksp Controversy, Self-evaporating Portable Air Conditioner Lowe's, Dolphins Playoff History, Montserrat Spain History, Spoon By H Family Meal, Lawbreakers Pc Requirements, Valorant Pro Teams Recruiting, Company Profile Unilever Indonesia Pdf, Cpi Adjustment Rent, Best Basketball Shoes 2019, Florian Munteanu Haircut, Dream Daddy Loading Screen, Recession After Election, Western Platinum Limited, Charlie Dent Wife, Handball Scoring System, Nhl All-star Game 2020 Schedule, Ninja Kidz Tv Power Rangers, Gtfo Advanced Tips, Pat Riddlesprigger Height, Unisa Careerhub Login, How Many Kfc In Vietnam, Brandeis High School Basketball Playoffs, Mediclinic Asia Assistance, Chris Wood He-man, Division Formula With Remainder, Watch The Sing-off Online, Smoke Text Effect Online, Tony Hawks Comedian Wife, B2 Gold Stock, The Lost Jewels, Ratcliffe College Uniform, Maud Lewis Prints, Mismatch Day Ideas For Girl, Atelier Munich Menu, Lasalle College Jakarta Review, Qilla Basmati Rice, Baby Panther For Sale, Gtfo R2d2 Map, Bayer Romania Produse, Two Sentences On Fan, The Dog House Channel 4, Mace Coronel And Lizzy Greene, Dallas Stars 2018-19 Schedule, Haawa Haawa Lyrics Meaning, Karam Restaurant Schenectady Menu, Glencore Mine South Africa, Red River Resources Announcements, Steam Orange Names, College Senate Duties, Early Bloomer Height, Peace Frog Abortion, GAZPROM Stock London, Automotive Air Conditioning Course Adelaide, Colleen Wolfe Cardi B, What Does Decrease Mean In Math, Masimo Uk Careers, Louisville Fire Protection District, The Last Of The Mohicans Full Movie English 1992, Yo Yo Honey Singh Drawing, Five Star - Between The Lines, Creekside Event Center Colorado Springs, Tirupati Balaji Darshan, Regent Business School Cta, Penalty Shootout World Cup 2018, Toll Brothers | Orlando Royal Cypress Preserve, Gtfo Rundown 2 New Enemies, June 9th Calendar, Kyle Richards Siblings, Moodle Relationship Roehampton, The Rollout Audiobook, Map Of Georgia Counties 1850, Plerng Ruk Plerng Kaen Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramanice, Ups Economy Shipping Tracking, Nighalo Gheun Dattachi Palakhi Ringtone, Bold Text Font, Sinking Rms Laconia 1942, Kordian Akt 3, Ryan Smyth Captain, Where Did Hypatia Live, 24 Hours In Edinburgh Lonely Planet, Andaz 1971 Cast Munni, Nutsy Lady And The Tramp, Wrest Park Plans, Chi Town Shuffle Schedule 2020, Northrop Grumman Uk Jobs, Vaishnavi Patil Wikipedia, Bioscleave House For Sale, Creative Careers In Demand, Mahabodhi Temple Plan, Marriage In Taiwan For Foreigners, Street Fighter Ken Moves Sega,

puma 150cc scooter