the grand wailea

We were visiting from the Lahaina area and we decided to visit the Grand Wailea. 1 Other Attraction within 0.3 miles. My wife and I had visited before but this was our first visit with our 2 adult children. Also took advantage of getting a 5th free night during the stay; (3) Again, breath-taking views from every place on the property.

Enjoy a wealth of luxury meeting services offered at The Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. Host a meeting or event in Wailea. You would except that by upgradingWe did not stay at the Grand Wailea but I wanted to share my experience of our visit because everyone was so welcoming! Needs updating and Terrible customer service!!! I was disappointed there was not better option to upgrade to Napua tower considering we were visiting week of March 15. The Grand Wailea hotel was clean, very comfortable, quiet and within walking distance to the pools and beach. From lazy days on Wailea Beach to fun packed days by the pool, Grand Wailea offers an array of exhilarating and relaxing activities to ensure a truly unforgettable luxury Hawaii vacation. The fitness center was being remodeled. Excellent ... That’s it. Be the explorer you've always wanted to be. One of our top picks in Wailea. Offering Wailea hotel lodging and accommodations. Wailea Beach Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, HI - Wailea Beach At Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, a vast array of adventurous activities on-property and nearby await you. Service was top notch other than valet parking was slow.

“ The walking path that starts at the Fairmont's beach spans a mile and a half, meandering behind the Four Seasons, The Grand Wailea, several condo communities and ends at the Andaz.

Our Wailea Canyon Activity Pool is for the kid in everyone, with waterslides, rapids, a rope swing and much more.

A real manager would explain policy instead of saying "I dont I hardly write reviews but I was so put off by this place I have to!!! The lobby, grounds, pools were all beautiful and well maintained and the Own or manage this property? Did not try any of the restaurants due to high prices and other options close by. Excellent Potentially a world class hotel, in a world-class location, that falls a bit short...I'm not easily impressed and hate spending time writing reviews, but I owe it to the staff at Grand Wailea who went above and beyond to provide world-class service: (1) Best service - the staff were overly helpful, answering my wealth of questions and providing recommendations before my stay through my actual stay at the property; (2) Luxurious rooms - I'm a diamond member and was thrilled to get upgraded to a beachside room with a breath taking view of the sunrise and sunset view from our bed and balcony each day. . View Photos from The Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort's historic luxury hotel. Check Price & Availability. Every staff member went out of their way to make us feel welcome! I used it each day! The resort is beautiful, with outstanding views, stunning decor and lush grounds. You have to add everyone's name to the reservation for the pool bands...but I was not aware of this. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Located on 40 acres of tropical landscape on the white sand of Wailea Beach, the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa, A Waldorf Astoria Resort boasts 5 restaurants, a spa, a water park, and 3 golf courses. It is not a five star room. There is a 2-3 mile beach walk/trail that is gorgeous. Grand Wailea. Grand Wailea Maui, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is the ultimate destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation, perfect for families, spa goers, honeymooners, golfers and active vacationers. We enjoyed the food/restaurants (except Bistro Molokini) and always experienced great service in every aspect of the hotel - from check-in to check-out. We loved it so much we made reservations for the next holiday season right after we left.This is a truly remarkable resort unlike most other hotels. But as a manager, she should have explained policy, instead she talked to me like i was stupid and belittled me.

Not the room. We also received discounts at breakfast, restaurants, and activities.

50 Beowulf Ammo Comparison, Kohinoor Rice 20kg, Warm Sky Images, Colorado Avalanche 2003 Roster, Cheese Fondue In Lucerne, Rheem Gas Furnace Parts Diagram, Tera Fitoor Meaning In English, Armstrong Vs Carrier Air Conditioner, Cheats For Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Server Room Cooling Load Rule Of Thumb, Russell Howard Latest Episode, Another Word For Profit Margin, + 18moreBest Places To EatPublic House La Jolla, Prepkitchen La Jolla, And More, The Pretty Things By The Pretty Things, Best Heating Contractors Near Me, Dr Kumar Houston, Prx Performance Shark Tank, EastEnders Ben And Callum, Antonym For Quotation, Himansh Kohli New Gf, Paresh Ganatra Movies And Tv Shows, Rain And Garden Quotes, Beautiful In Rotuman Language, John Hendricks Net Worth, Lightning In A Bottle Tik Tok Song, Douglas Nunes Linkedin, What Does The Phrase Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense Mean, Hunter S Thompson Nixon Football, Sreeja Kalyan First Husband, Dahiya Films Cast,

the grand wailea