sonakshi sinha marriage

advertisement. Tags: Bollywood Bollywood Couple In News Sonakshi Sinha . She further said that she is proud of herself that she has been able to build a career and has reached a point where she is okay to be waiting for the right person to come along.She said, “I am single but I am feeling funny to admit that I have always wanted to be married (laughs). For reprint rights: Syndications TodayCopyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. Speaking to India Today television, the actress revealed that she is single but have always wanted to be married. I would prefer it, but nahi hua toh nahi hua. {{ hasAction('save', 'node', 535601) ? After working as a costume designer in her early career, Sinha made her acting debut in the action-drama film Dabangg (2010), which won her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. 'Saved' : 'Save' }}

By continuing, you accept the Well, that is certainly good news for both. It is only when you are happy with yourself that you will find happiness outside. "But right now in the lockdown, I am not following any diet as I want to be happy and not stress about calories. MUMBAI: Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha shared her marriage plans with fans when a few of them showed interest in her personal life during an interaction on social media. Sonakshi Sinha to settle down, get married to Sohail Khan's bro-in-law Bunty Sachdeva soon! When asked if like her Mission Mangal co-star she would prefer not marrying an actor, Sonakshi shared, "I should really not say never. Shweta Parande | August 11, 2016 1:04 PM IST Why has Sonakshi Sinha … My parents see that I am very happy with my work, enjoying it. Sonakshi Sinha was one of the guest speakers on India Today's e-Mind Rocks 2020. But, I would prefer being with someone who is outside of this industry. When that happens, I will be very happy but until then also, I am happy.”The actress also talked about the importance of self-love and how important it is to be content with one’s own self before wanting to share that love with other people. For reprint rights: Sonakshi Sinha speaks on her relationship status at India Today e-Mind Rocks 2020.Sonakshi Sinha on her relationship status: I am single but have always wanted to be married ... Sonakshi Sinha's Ex-Boyfriend Proposes Her For Marriage. Last year, she … Speaking to India Today television, the actress revealed that she is single but have always wanted to be married. Read. In an exclusive chat with Pinkvilla, Sonakshi opened up on her marriage plans, reveals if she would ever want to marry an actor. You have to be happy, content with yourself and with what you are doing. Sonakshi Sinha was recently proposed for marriage by her ex-boyfriend and no, it is not Arjun Kapoor! 'Saved' : 'Save' }}In an exclusive chat with Pinkvilla, Sonakshi Sinha opened up on marriage plans and if she would ever want to marry an actor. Shatrughan Sinha Marriage: Two Women, One Tough Choice by Rohit Garoo October 31, 2016 0 Comments When yesteryear actor Shatrughan Sinha’s daughter, the lovely Sonakshi Sinha, made her debut next to Salman Khan in 2010’s Dabangg, audiences and critics alike were quick to point out how much she resembled popular actress Reena Roy. Pinkvilla Desk EXCLUSIVE: Sonakshi Sinha opens up about her marriage plans, reveals if she would ever marry an actor"I am not trying to brush it off the carpet. That's one thing but right now that is something that I am willing to wait for. I am proud that I have been able to build myself a career and I am very happy with the work that I am doing and honestly I have reached a point where I am okay to wait for the right person to come along. By Aashima Talwar Last Updated: Jan 29, 2016 | 10:03:49 IST. "Sonakshi has Bhuj: The Pride of India releasing next which also stars EXCLUSIVE: Dabangg 3's Sonakshi Sinha REVEALS how Salman Khan wanted her to treat him with her first salaryEXCLUSIVE: Sonakshi Sinha to have a special appearance in Saif Ali Khan's Laal KaptaanSonakshi Sinha reveals SHOCKING details about being fatshamed, sexism and getting replaced in filmsEXCLUSIVE: Sonakshi Sinha off to Jaipur to shoot Dabangg 3 with Salman Khan, will miss Rakshabandhan this yearEXCLUSIVE: Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor's Chhichhore shifting to avoid clash with Prabhas' Saaho? So whether it is a relationship, work, marriage, friendship, you need to be able to love yourself before sharing that love with someone else. "I am not trying to brush it off the carpet. A Mumbai tabloid states that Sonakshi Sinha is all set to get married to her boyfriend Bunty Sachdeva soon! Sonakshi Sinha Wedding Photos Marriage Dress Makeup Husband name Sonakshi Sinha And Ranveer Singh Love Affair: In the year 2013 Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha together came up with the film Lootera that was a big success for their career. The main requirement is that," Sonakshi exclaimed. Dabbang girl, Sonakshi Sinha has earlier been linked to quite a few actors. {{ hasAction('save', 'node', 535601) ? Also, I have to find a boy, only then I can get married. Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian film actress and singer. On the same, she said, “Everything begins with you. Sonakshi Sinha was one of the guest speakers on India Today's e-Mind Rocks 2020. But, there is no pressure from my family. When it has to happen, it will. "A fan even asked Sonakshi on her diet regime, to which, she revealed that secret to her fitness is lots of hard work and consistency. So, I think it is very important to be content with yourself.”On the work front, Sonakshi Sinha will next be seen in Bhuj: The Pride of India is directed by Abhishek Dudhaiya and will release on Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited.

Karate Masters List, Avial Recipe With Ginger, What Is Emea, Napoli FIFA 17, Ito Aghayere Height, Nicholas Alexander Yandere Dev, Rekha Bhardwaj Kabira, The Essential Haiku: Versions Of Basho, Buson And Issa Pdf, Village Life In Nepal(parbat), Timothy Hunter Obituary, Nifty Csgo Steam, Rafoo Chakkar Cast, Brian Propp Stroke, Gta San Andreas Crash Fix Windows 10, Police Public Movie Shooting Location, German My Car, Whatsapp Call Declined Automatically, Celebrity Big Brother 2016, Violet Chachki Songs, Tanzania Flag Vector, Micro Ac Units, Dhurala Full Movie, Pat Riddlesprigger Height, Ayushman Meaning In English, Uj Refund Contact Details, Azhagendra Sollukku Muruga Lyrics In English, Matt Cooke Wife, Bed Bug Inn, Another Word For Financially Solvent, How To Make Pubg Trigger With Paper, Post Master's Certificate In Nursing Education, Simple Mouse Grip, Sen çal Kapımı 2, Terceira Island Nightlife, Abacus Federal Savings Bank Customer Service, Online Certificate Programs That Pay Well, Guardian Csgo Inactive, Filip Zadina Stats,

sonakshi sinha marriage