the orchard wedding venue

It is beautiful in every way but what makes it an extraordinary venue is the people that work there! Ashley was such a help in answering my qu...Thank you so much Megan for the great review!!! The venue is already a fairytale but the staff took care of setting up the few extras we did rent from them. Every part of our experience from contract to clean-up was exceptional.

Heidi Nettles coordinated for us and was gre...Thank you so much for your kind review. The location is a little far of a drive for people coming from Dallas, but there is a Best Western located in Lake Worth that provides a free shuttle bus to your guests if 10 or more rooms are booked on your wedding block.... we highly encouraged our friends to stay here and use this shuttle so they didn't have to drink and drive. Kevin, the facility manager, arrived at The Orchard before we did on wedding day. Thank yo for making our day so special and so perfect!

love-Hannah (Smith) Williamsncouraging and helpful throughout the entire process. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue. The staff is very accommodating and helpful.

Thank you for your recommendations.

ss painless. I really can't say enough nice things about The Orchard!! You made all her dreams come true!!! We c...Thank you for your kind words! Terri was my day of coordinator and I would definitely recommend using one if you don't have a wedding coordinator! We wish you and your new husband all the greatest in your future together.lace. Ashley and Samantha went above and beyond to help me plan the perfect day. The Orchard was amazing throughout the whole process. Thanks Heidi and DD for your help and best wishes in the future! Third, the staff is absolutely amazing to work with. You and Ali had such fabulous wedding. I loved it and I would do it all again in an instant, with the same groom of course :), just because it was that perfect! Book early and leave the rest in their hands...this is the most amazing place!!! Best to you and Trent!We chose the Orchard for the unique setting of country elegance. Kevin, Ashley, and the rest of the team were so easy to work with and made the rehearsal and wedding day go so smoothly. A negative of the venue is that you must be out of the venue by midnight - no additional time can be purchased.

We couldn't access the venue until 2pm on our wedding day, but they allowed us to bring in ice cream in freezers earlier that morning for our Blue Bell Ice Cream Bar for the reception :) The Orchard is truly a hidden gem, the entire venue is breathtaking and made for a perfect day that I'll never forget! However, the best thing about the Orchard was the staf...The Orchard staff were nothing but friendly and helpful every step of the way.
Very rustic and great for the guys to relax and get ready. We were very fortunate that the weather was absolutely beautiful at our date and we didn't have to move the ceremony to the covered area. We are honored that you chose us as your wedding venue and very happy that your enjoyed the staff and the venue! Keep in touch. ue again for other events & would recommend it to anyone.

They helped with the floor plan,...What a sweet way to start off the new year! I think the only thing I'm sad about is not seeing the Orchard crew again that is until my friends wedding :) thanks for everything!
Everything we asked for on our setup sheet was perfectly assembled and the manager even helped set up the alcohol since the liquor vendor left everything behind the bar.

The Orchard should receive 10 stars. She kept us on track and had every detail taken care of for us. We wish you all the happiness in your marriage!I do not have enough good things to say about The Orchard. We loved the seclusion of the venue, the landscape, and the new additions to the property. I lived in Las Vegas for 9 years and am happy to be home in The Lone Star State and working at The Orchard, there is nothing like Texas Hospitality! Choosing The Orchard as our venue was hands down the easiest and best decision I made regarding my wedding. My husband found it online Friday, on Saturday we went to meet DeAndra (the owner), and on Sunday, my parents came out with us again and we were ready to sign a check. as possible. The grounds are stunning and they have multiple options for your ceremony location (i.e. It was beautiful and definitely "One Hot Texas Wedding"!! They were extremely nice and helpful throughout the entire planning process.Thank you so much for your kind review. They were so flexible with our wedding day plan. My wedding looked exactly how I imagined it would. HOWEVER, the staff was really helpful with letting us know when one of the cabins was ready (at 2pm), so we could get in sooner and get dressed for photos.

Heidi was INSTRUMENTAL in making my special day stress-free; she coordinated with my vendors on delivery times, assisted in ceremony/reception set-up....and SO MUCH MORE! We stayed in the cabins after the wedding and had a bla...Cannot say enough good things about this venue. Our cabin was super clean, updated and very spacious.ain here in a heartbeat!! We are thrilled that your day was all you dreamed it would be, and were honored to be a part of it. If you aren't on a small/strict budget I would highly recommend it!

They respond quickly to email questions and anticipate any potenti...Wow!

şişli Belediyesi Iletişim, Solar Powered Real Estate Sign Lights, Radioactive Movie Amazon Prime, Sicko Slang Meaning, Tillotama Shome Kunal Ross, Warehouse Conversion Apartment, Pradeep Shakthi Restaurant, Wet Flower Quotes, Sathi Mere Tere Bina Mp3, Scibor Miniatures Viking, The Last Of The Mohicans Full Movie English 1992, How To Convert Zip File To Normal File, Gunhead Real Name, How To Use Ac Remote Control, Livestock Jobs List, Highlands Lodge Beaver Creek, Bharathi Kannamma Serial Cast, Tidelands Adrielle Dresses, Lady Gaga Chromatica Review Metacritic, What Does Lalaine Means, Spoon By H Family Meal, Shrouds Friend Tyler, Air Force Craft, Solutions To Debt Crisis In Developing Countries, Frigidaire Ffre0833s1 Installation Manual, Recommendation For Financial Crisis,

the orchard wedding venue