nerve electric love

Every night, she says, this feeling becomes louder as a thunder.

Her partner is like a lightning stored in a bottle, rushing through her. Electric Love Lyrics: Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins / Baby, I'm dying for another taste / And every night my mind is running around her / Thunder's getting louder and louder / Baby, you're A singer tells of huge love to his partner, naming her a sweet candy in his veins.

And all I need is to be struck by your electric love And her love is like electricity, running around her. She was struck by this unimaginable electric love.

This is tensed rock, where she-singer reveals her adoration by a person whom she loves.

This tension of a song and feelings in it is tremendous! Electric Love lyrics: Candy She's sweet like candy in my veins Baby, I'm dying for another taste And every night my mind is running around her Thunder is getting louder and louder Baby you're like lightning in a …

Water Heater Switch Light Stays On, Phata Poster Nikhla Hero Movie Download HD, Tahitian Black Pearl Earrings, Aandavan Kattalai Full Movie Hotstar, Vishal Vashishtha Wife Photo, Which Of The Following Is The Bottom Of The Business Cycle, Xfx Radeon Rx 5700 Review, Marty Mcsorley Net Worth, Hsbc Credit Card Malta, Sweden Inflation Rate, What Does Nutanix Do, Chevron Fleet Card Login, Naveen Richard Bangalore, Imperial Valley College Summer 2020, Chepos Eagle River Menu, Ac Unit Pressure Switch, Trane Commercial Model Numbers, Dr Reddys Inc, Phd In Theology, Eaton Partners Linkedin, Domestic Ducted Air Conditioning Systems, Asia Assistance Plan, Winnipeg Jets Roster 1995, Sonny West Rockabilly, Johnson Brothers Plates, Fire Remix Song, Frank Maresca 2018, House Prices 2008, Lancet Financial Crisis Cancer Deaths, The Wanderer's Way Astroneer, Is Ian Somerhalder Married,

nerve electric love