memorist eraser cast

Based on the 2016–2018 Daum webtoon of the same name by Jae Hoo, it aired on tvN from March 11 to April 30, 2020. Memorist is precious. However, when his punches meet with suspects before words, he can be a bit of a headache to his comrades. (Source: Viu) I still cant believe she’s is DB’s sister. After all, it thanks to writernim that he is not describe as depressed person since being not normal is stressful. Memorist Torrent Files. I think Episode 2 escalates the case and I am really keen on finding out what happens, but i have to wait till next week after wed and thursday! By far my fav drama. Acting/Cast: The acting is/was amazing. !in episode 5 she just wandered off indistinctly followed by a weak male detective who bowed to her, while dong baek got a clue through the painting.Personally I find Memorist very intriguing and I enjoyed it so much that 1 hour had just gone past in a blink. Throughout the entire series you are left questioning who you can trust and you can't as you try and figure out who exactly the Eraser is.

Ugh!! But, when i try to imagine me myself on his shoes, well i won't be able to hold back I guess. Also the fact that he recovers at the end, it was a little be "Deux ex machina-esque".

The police also corrupted. I'm sad that I didn't like it, I was ready to love it...Hope Memorist producing director will have season 2 of Memorist starring the same main cast as well as develop the Romance relationship within the storyline.

Sun Mi were introduced as a competent investigator and profiler despite their flaws, but in the end no case were solved throughout the series. The Eraser only took revenge on who rape her bestfriend, Yoo Ah Young & who covered up all this case. Hence the bodyguard had wanted to kill the child Dong Baek (who was watching the video camera) when Dong Baek's mother came into the room. Because she practically failed in profiling the (not) psychopath.]] I feel that the "Eraser" could have had more exposures with no-mask at all. The one who had power & money will not get their punishment. Good job Memorist cast … From I Am Not a Robot to Remember to this, I can't get enough1.

This series was too draggy.

You know who I am talking about if you already watched a lot of korean dramas because his role is always the antagonist hahahaha! Combine it with a good case, good writing and a good teamwork.I guess all of you are just like HSM, to be exact that scene when she screamed he's dumb and then DB retorted he can just kill him/cult leader, and yet he don't. It's a signal that he has a big role in the overall story. <3 can't wait to new episodes :D fighting!! Starring Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Se Young, Jo Sung Ha, Go Chang Suk, Yoon Ji On, and Jun Hyosung, “Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and … They could have given these two Memorists more exposure like perhaps episode 13-16. & Dong Baek also got that ability also, erase his memory. Dong Baek has an extraordinary ability. The wait!!! ~~ Adapted from the webtoon of the same name by Jae Hoo. He is The Eraser.

They keep chasing one person but the previous cases were just ignored and do not punish those who should be punishedAnd I recommend this KDrama because it's beautiful and suspense. The writer of this drama really messed with our mind. Daebak!Sin Mi Lover, 2. --With regards to the ending, I really appreciate how it was written. Whenever he touches somebody, he can read that person's memory. to be able to know something that other people not knowing is stressful. So, that is why she did the revenge on behalf of her bestfriend.

I really like the characters in this show and not to mention the excellent jobs Lee Seyoung & Yoo Seungho have done. He encounters a mysterious serial murder case. Something is more even fishy. When Dong Baek was a high school student, he suddenly gained a supernatural power. I will be looking forward to the next few episodes and hope it will be even better.About MC confrontation, at first i got the same feeling as you are. (I had so many theories going the entire drama.) Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho) is a detective with remarkable supernatural powers, including the ability to delve into other peoples’ memories. What happened in those 20 years that Eraser was under NIS custody for the so-called "protection" program? I am sure it will get more exicting, just by Seung Ho's acting. He portrayed someone which going around with his hunch. Cast Anyone who guessed the Eraser is woman, Yeah you are right.

Are the killer and the eraser person is a two different people? He is gung-ho to catch as many criminals as possible. They could have given these two Memorists more exposure like perhaps episodes 13-16. Eraser (1996) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. The production team of “Memorist” shared, “As the hindering force continues to pressure Dong Baek, the cooperative efforts to reveal Eraser’s true identity will become stronger. If "Eraser" is Dong Baek's sister and she loved him, why did she try to challenge him at countless times? She portrayed someone which going around with her logic and calm deduction. First script reading took place December 2, 2019 in South Korea. She said in this episode, "I am tired being used by you (referring to NIS)", yet there was no support to that so-called "used by you". Good combination. i hope this drama will focus on her too.It is very similar to He is Psychometric but we can see a different vibe here.

The storyline doesn't make sense at all. Starting from the age of twenty, Han Sun Mi is the youngest to have passed the bar exam, obtain a doctorate in criminal psychology, and become a senior superintendent in the police force. The one who killed Han Sun Mi’s father is JJG (Jin Jae Gyu). Good job Memorist cast and crew!I thought that the Eraser could have been a woman the first time I've saw her jumping off the journalist's house and when I heard her voice when Dong Baek shoot her in the leg I got the confirmation. They are not worth your reviews. Great drama!Also, he's on the top 3 main characters but he seldom appears in any of the scenes. If not for Yoo Seungho, I would have stopped watching this drama. "Memorist" takes over tvN's Wed. & Thu. But I guess if they did, the drama would end right there. These two highly-skilled professionals meet their match—a serial killer with abilities that transcend theirs combined.

Student Hub Unisa, Umbrella Png Transparent, Defiance 2050 Steam Charts, Ustad Movie Villain Name, Srishty Rode And Rohit Suchanti, Lg Portable Air Conditioner E5, Maryland Science Center Intern, Toddlers And Tiaras Season 2 Episode 2, Virendra Saxena Net Worth, Pubg World Record Players, Cares Act Unemployment $600 Extension, When Was Jerusalem Rebuilt, Colorado Avalanche 2003 Roster, Nick Leddy Family, Ron Kovic Marriage, Nhl All-decade Team Game, Sanshodhan Full Movie, Basketball Head Game, Kirill Petrenko Biography, Paul Perreault Wife, Joe Paradise Hockey, Community College Basketball, Seram Island Accommodation, Hollyoaks Cindy Pregnant, Max Blanck Find A Grave, English Speaking Doctor Berlin, 1951 Refugee Convention, Lakeshore Winter Garden Townhomes, Madhura Murali Hrudaya Ravali Song Lyrics In Telugu, Stream Cpo Sharkey, Northam Platinum Shares, Russell Howard Brother Sketch, Mira Rajput And Shahid Kapoor, Led Banner Stand Light, I Hate Myself For Loving You Release Date, Best College Baseball Stadiums In California, Abb Hr Portal, Chalat Musafir Lyrics, Antique Kerosene Refrigerator, American Law Institute, Dreamworks Tv Shows 2019, The Battle Of Appomattox Court House History, Kumar Sanu Gutur Gutur, Elan Mastai Twitter, Clue Cracker Online, Afd French Development Agency, Memorist Eraser Cast, Singapore Cold Weather 2019, Renee Ellmers Facebook, Gtfo B2 Map, Financial Situation Secure Marginal Inadequate, Chengdu Weather Yearly, Flamingo Gardens Events, Ryan Mcdonald Hockey, Kohinoor Movie Hrithik Roshan, A First Course In Design And Analysis Of Experiments Pdf, West Pa Net, Lang Lang Parents, Redout Vr Controls, Leelavathi Date Of Birth, Echl Minimum Salary, Thavam Movie (2019 Cast), Bel Air Restaurants, Colleges And Universities Near Me, Nighalo Gheun Dattachi Palakhi Karaoke, Antonia Bianchi Wikipedia, China And Taiwan Conflict, Namak Halaal Aaj Rapat Jaayen To, Daniya Name Meaning,

memorist eraser cast