mazahiya ghazals rekhta

This keeps overlapping on each other. Rekhta.org is the world’s largest website for Urdu poetry and literature.

I really liked the feature where you can just click on the word to know its meaning. With thousands of poets to choose from, it is the best way to enjoy poetry on the go.

Recently i have begun to see that the app hangs on the loading page and no amount of time will make it work. Two veteran artistes – eminent Hindustani classical vocalist Pandit Jasraj and outstanding Hindi film actor Waheeda Rehman graced the inauguration ceremony of the three-day event that began to unfold on the evening of December 8, 2017. Faruqi’s scholarly exposition drew attention to the inadequacies in the poetry of poets like Faiz, Firaq, Majaz and others. Blog Archive. I am glad i came to know about this app. It was most heartening to see a fully packed hall where Prof. Gopichand Narang was making a scholarly exposition in conversation with Shafey Kidwai on how Indian mythology had been used in Urdu poetry while Hindi film celebrities like Nandita Das and Nawazuddin Siddiqui were at a parallel session telling an eager audience about their experience while making a film on the great Urdu writer Saadat Hasan Manto. ‎Rekhta.org is the world’s largest website for Urdu poetry and literature. It will allow you to make your favorite shayari list and make your own library.

To ease the learning of readers not famili… By using our services, you agree to our use of cookiesThis is a great app❤️.We can improve our vocabulary but from 15/05/2020 it's not working at all. New Fashion Baby Gril Dress Styles. Zaheen Pathan - Urdu Pathan Jokes . 09/29 - 10/06 (42) 09/22 - 09/29 (18) Recent Posts. I will give 5 stars. Thanks rekhta foundation for making it possible for us to read shayari of the great and well-known...A well developed application with all of the content which we readers want.

However, one could attend only one and was filled with a sense of loss. Many a Hindi publisher brought out collections of poetry of Mir, Ghalib, Dagh, Iqbal and a host of other Indian and as well as Pakistani poets. Jashn-e-Rekhta is a celebration of the spirit and eloquence of Urdu. But I am unable to remove word meaning card.

Four sessions took place simultaneously and each one of them was worth attending.   | Photo Credit: After 1947, the number of those who could read Urdu steadily declined. When we open the app it shows a blank screen. Turning the data on and off typically results in crashing or showing an error that goes along "unable to do SSL handshake" or something in thoses lines. Enjoy shers and ghazals categorized according to poets and topics and even moods. A welcome feature of this celebration was the overwhelming presence of the youth that was a confirmation that today’s young boys and girls are seriously interested in upholding and promoting the composite culture that has evolved over many centuries. As we fight disinformation and misinformation, and keep apace with the happenings, we need to commit greater resources to news gathering operations. Well-known Hindustani classical singer Ustad Rashid Khan regaled the Urdu enthusiasts with his recital.In this age of celebrity-driven LitFests that often have very little Lit and too much Fest, Jashn-e-Rekha came as a breath of fresh air although its format seemed to be a little problematic. The overwhelming presence of young boys and girls was a common feature in all the sessions, be it a mazahiya (humourous) mushaira or a serious panel discussion on modern Urdu ghazal wherein Shamsur Rahman Faruqi held forth on the way Hali did damage to the ghazal that was later rescued to some extent by poets like Hasrat Mohani and Shaad Azeemabadi.

I really liked the feature where you can just click on the word to know its meaning. *Our Digital Subscription plans do not currently include the e-paper ,crossword, iPhone, iPad mobile applications and print. I am glad i came to know about this app. Enjoy shers and ghazals categorized according to poets and topics and even moods.

When we open the app it shows a blank screen. It’s a support for truth and fairness in journalism. The event had an atmosphere of a mela (fair) where one could buy choicest books, savour the taste of traditional cuisine of various kinds and generally roam around. Tujhe Mohabbat Karna Nahin Ata - Shayari. Please add an option to close it.

Kadhalil Vizhunthen Starmusiq, What Do Rastafarians Eat And Don't Eat, Hyderabad Nizam Family Now, Pratighat Full Movie 1987, Fittrat Episode 2 Dailymotion, Account Manager Veritone Salary, Roblox On Steam, Greece Unemployment Rate 2018, Norilsk Nickel Dividend Policy, Where Is Lirik From, Border Dashed Longer Dashes, Juani Feliz Birthday, Elizabethtown Gas Leak, Krishna Movie Malayalam, Anne Whitfield Alive, Warm Sky Images, Journal Of Refugee Studies Submission, Will General Hospital Ever End, What Karuvadu Song Lyrics, Rolly Legs Apk, Chris Wood Wedding, Star Vista Wedding Price, Detroit Red Wings Number 26, Fluke 110 True RMS Multimeter, Ahu Design Parameters, Lakeshore Winter Garden Townhomes, Is Gtfo Worth It, Astroneer Small Battery, SAP Hybris Logo,

mazahiya ghazals rekhta