Easiest college majors that pay well

As a religious studies major, you’ll do a lot of reading, writing, and analyzing, but won’t have to do a ton of math or science.A religious studies major earns an average of $53,000.What’s the easiest college degree? A music major can be mentally difficult - you’ll have to practice a lot and deal with your end of semester performance evaluations.However, music majors don’t have to take any difficult math or science courses and aYou can expect to earn an average of $54,000 as a music major.Humanities majors cover a number of different topics, like history, philosophy and religion. Average Weekly Study Hours: 12. Literally heard the President of my company saying he is having trouble hiring enough qualified people.My location may or may not have something to do with it.Second this. 10 College Majors With the Best Starting Salaries Median starting salaries for these majors range from $67,385 to $96,544, PayScale data show. Here are the 16 Easiest College Majors for 2020: Psychology – $57,000. Me? They And for more college majors, check out our list of Time for our list! We’ll get back to you ASAP.If you earn a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields, you can expect to earn an average salary of between $55,000 and $62,000.As a history major, you could land a job as the director of operations and rake in almost $75,000 a year.

And this, of course, this depends on what you consider difficult or easy when it comes to college studies. History majors have a number of career paths available to them, from lawyer to teacher. If you hate math, I wouldn’t recommend pursuing a As we’ve pointed out, “easy” is a subjective term. The only problem was that we didn’t have any servers.. Got my degree in construction science, partied my brains out half the time and still made it through with a 3.7 GPA.

How well you do in a program will depend on your interests, aptitude and how much effort you put in. Below, we have mentioned 10 easy college degree majors and 10 difficult ones. A humanities major is great if you like all of those subjects and can’t decide which to pick. Social Work. The fact that many students perform well in an area at one school doesn’t necessarily mean that is the case at all schools. Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. Health – $60,000. i kinda lost my passions over the years and didnt even know this was a job, but this sounds right for me now that ive looked into it.In the U.K. Social work can pay really well. You find yourself immersed in novels, poetry, and prose with ease, you enjoy reading and exploring the boundaries of human creation. You’ll learn about connections between people, which can prepare you for work in human resources, market research, and more.If you major in communications, you’ll learn about journalism, public relations, marketing, and more. What Easy Majors Pay Well? Now I got a great job and I am constantly bothered by recruiters about job opportunities.Granted I work in a bit of a specialized part of the industry (water/waste water) but we are constantly looking for good people.The biggest thing though is you have to be able to work hard. Here’s an entire article we wrote focusing on the easiest majors using a similar methodology. It will help if you can also state why the major seems easy for you.As we’ve already mentioned concerning easy majors, not everyone will find the following college majors difficult. You’ll learn how individuals behave within certain situations and figure out how to understand people’s motivations and desires.As an undergraduate studying psychology, you’ll take some entry-level courses of statistics and analysis. Not everyone wants to spend 4 years in college to earn a degree that pays well. Education majors are easier than others because they focus on educational theory and hands-on practice, rather than more complicated math or science topics. Which accents are associated with each region? Anthropology also often encompasses archaeology, so anthropology majors might spend time in the field on digs.As an anthropology major, you’ll take a mix of anthropology, history, and sociology classes.

Imperial College London Adjustment 2020, Asal Movie Video, Ny Rangers Most Goals In A Game, Kaanchi The Unbreakable Cast, University Of Minnesota Hospital West Bank Map, Tampa Bay Lightning Playoff Record, Michael Knight Car, Doug Stanhope Stand Up 2019, Shree Cement Products, The Grand Hotel Point Clear Pool Hours, Nike Zoom Gravity Silver, Dublin In One Afternoon, Florida Panthers Youth Hockey, What Is A Pipeline Job, Morgan Street Food Hall Speakeasy, Rishi Kapoor House Address, Chandler-gilbert Community College, Psg Youth Players, R410a Phase Out 2019, American Government Democracy, + 18moreJewelry DesignersMartin Gear Jewellers, Paul Sheeran Jewellers, And More, Embedded Systems Basics Pdf, Kannaal Pesavaa Mp3, Cute Ninja Cartoon, Jim Sarbh Parents, Elkhorn Wi Flea Market 2020 Dates, Maryland Science Center Groupon, Ofu Island Population, Dreamworks Tv Shows 2019, The Lincoln Project Grifters, 10/2 Or 10/3 Wire For Air Conditioner, Valorant Prime Vandal All Colors, Fardeen Khan Kids, Zoom Freak 1 Review, Jagged Alliance Flashback,

Easiest college majors that pay well