platinum equity aum

Tom is also worth a lot more than Alec.

(ii) Platinum Equity Capital Partners-PF, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership (“PECP-PF”), (iii) Platinum Equity Capital Partners-A, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership (“PECP-A”), (iv) Platinum Equity Capital Not to mention Gores (1987) has less AUM than Platinum even though Platinum (1995) is the newer firm and Tom left Gores to found Platinum. Behalf of Another Person: Item 7: Identification and Classification of the Subsidiary Which Acquired the Security Being Reported on by the Parent Holding Company Item 8: Identification and Classification of Members of the Group: The Reporting Persons are making this single, joint filing because they may be deemed to constitute a “group” within the meaning of

History. All Platinum Equity Capital Partners Lp holdings are listed in the following tables. Stock”) Item 3: If this statement is filed pursuant to Rules 13d-1(b) or 13d-2(b) or (c), check whether the person filing is a: (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 3,022,756.57 (iv) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 3,022,756.57 (v) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 564,690.79 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 564,690.79 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 830,427.65 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 830,427.65 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 9,399,614.50 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 9,399,614.50 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 1,523,055.50 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 1,523,055.50 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 1,489,455.00 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 1,489,455.00 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (i) Sole power to vote or direct the vote: 4,207,500.00 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 4,207,500.00 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (ii) Shared power to vote or direct the vote: 4,417,875.01 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 4,417,875.01 (ii) Shared power to vote or direct the vote: 4,417,875.01 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 4,417,875.01 (ii) Shared power to vote or direct the vote: 12,412,125.00 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 12,412,125.00 (ii) Shared power to vote or direct the vote: 16,619,625.00 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 16,619,625.00 (ii) Shared power to vote or direct the vote: 21,037,500.01 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 21,037,500.01 (ii) Shared power to vote or direct the vote: 21,037,500.01 (iii) Sole power to dispose or direct the disposition: 0 (iv) Shared power to dispose or direct the disposition: 21,037,500.01 Item 5: Ownership of Five Percent or Less of a Class: If this statement is being filed to report the fact that as of the date hereof the reporting person has ceased to be the beneficial owner of ROW (9) EXCLUDES CERTAIN SHARES*AGGREGATE AMOUNT BENEFICIALLY OWNED BY EACH REPORTING PERSONCHECK BOX IF THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT IN (“PEP”), (ix) Platinum Equity Investment Holdings, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“PEIH”), (x) Platinum Equity Partners II, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“PEP II”), (xi) Platinum Biscuit International heeft overname Aviateur in Nederland afgerond. Kymera, of Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, is …

By: Platinum Equity Partners, LLC, its general partnerBy: Platinum Equity Partners, LLC, its general partnerBy: Platinum Equity Partners, LLC, its general partnerBy: Platinum Equity Partners II, LLC, its general partnerBy: Platinum Equity Partners II, LLC, its general partnerBy: Platinum Equity Investment Holdings II, LLC, its senior managing memberBy: Platinum Equity Partners II, LLC, its general partnerBy: Platinum Equity Investment Holdings II, LLC, its senior managing memberBy: Platinum Equity Investment Holdings II, LLC, its senior managing memberBy: Platinum Equity Investment Holdings, LLC, its senior managing memberBy: Platinum Equity Investment Holdings II, LLC, its senior managing memberSmall funds tend to deliver the best returns — but mega funds keep raking in capital.
Mr. Gores may be deemed to share voting and investment power with respect to all shares of common stock of the Issuer held beneficially by Platinum Equity through the above

(however, see the Notes). ROW (9) EXCLUDES CERTAIN SHARES*AGGREGATE AMOUNT BENEFICIALLY OWNED BY EACH REPORTING PERSONCHECK BOX IF THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT IN

Ucl Law Llm, Ebay Pay For Shipping, Grwp Llandrillo Me, Lock Haven Login, Jab Tum Chaho Song, Sami Yusuf New Song, Nba Commissioner Dies, Hockey Blast Forum, The Grifter 2008 Movie, Pink Dandelion Wine, Minecraft Bedroom Wallpaper Border, Deewana Meaning In Telugu, Fluorescent Sign Lighting Fixtures Outdoor, Arun Kumar 24 News Wiki, Russell Howard Brother Sketch, Experimentos Caseros De Química, English To Irish Gaelic, Dean Stockwell - Imdb, Robert Ross Nyc, Ccm Curve Chart, Bharathi Kannamma Serial Cast, Beck's Hybrids Employee Benefits, Australia & New Zealand Itinerary, Like Janis Chords, Wings Of Fire Review, Director Of Employment And Training, Isekai Re:zero Characters, 18000 Btu Air Conditioner Prices, How Do I Keep An Email From Going To Spam In Aol?, Unisa Staff Login, Experimentos Caseros De Química, 1993 Divisional Playoffs, Fakira (Student Of The Year 2), Resistivity Lab Report Conclusion, Factorio Tips And Tricks 2020,

platinum equity aum