phil harris real estate

Phil Harris has been in real estate for 12 years and is the only South Australian to be recognised by the Real Estate Institute as the state’s top sales person, and as the state’s best auctioneer at the Golden Gavel Auctioneering Championships. He is also the only South Australian to be recognised as both the REISA Salesperson of the Year and Golden Gavel Auctioneering Champion.Whilst he may head up one of the most successful multi-office agencies in Australia his true passion hasn’t changed.

But it is possible to put away an amount every week and reach your goal. Phil’s negotiation skills and intuitive timing were fantastic.

Harris Property Management: RLA 243673 | RLA 182385 Phil Harris CEO at Harris Real Estate PTY LTD Adelaide, Australia Real Estate Phil Harris has been in real estate for 12 years and is the only South Australian to be recognised by the Real Estate Institute as the state’s top sales person, and as the state’s best auctioneer at the Golden Gavel Auctioneering Championships. I felt that Phil Harris would be the right fit for us and at no point did he or his team, Tim Vine/Sarah Stewart or Anna Plag in Marketing let us down. Thank you for selling my house. Phil is the founder of Harris Real Estate, one of Australia’s most dynamic and fastest growing real estate companies. From the first appraisal to following through with the pre promotion  to the actual sales campaign  and eventual sale  your honest approach and knowledge in relation to the market and importantly advice re meeting the market allowed us to achieve a reasonable sale  in what I would consider a relatively  short  period of time . Rival real estate agent to pay Toops $750,000 after settling case News . This would certainly appear to be very different to what we had seen with other agents  with properties seemingly on the market for 4 to 6 months or more  and given the state of the market in Adelaide  a very successful result . I am now recommending Harris to everyone!I wouldnt consider selling a property with anyone but Harris. Harris Real Estate - Kent Town property listings on RateMyAgent. Be a product knowledge champion before you go out there. Often I imagined that my name was in big black letters on their wall as their attention to me and selling my house was exceptional. Phil Harris has spent a lot of time travelling around the world looking for the best real estate agencies and agents, to find the ideas he shares with his team: Shifts are more about Mindset than Skill set. I look forward to dealing with Harris realestate in the future with investment propertiesPhil Harris and his team excelled in every possible way. The Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) is the established premier real estate professional body in South Australia. They inspired us with confidence, they took care of everything, and the results they achieved in marketing the property were far beyond our expectations. We were in the midst of an international move and they made selling our property feel easy despite technology challenges and timing differences. It is clear that everyone involved in the process is trained in their role but importantly for me, they all communicated regularly, followed up to see I was satisfied with the progress. gbrokerage.com/phil-harris-commercial-real-estate-broker-agent-midland-nc Phil was great to deal with, no stress or pressure involved.An excellent experience from beginning to final sale and handover.Very professional service, an assertive and focussed campaign with outstanding results. Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.

Thank you to all who work with you to deliver exceptional service. Getting out there and achieving great results for his clients, both as a salesperson and auctioneer, is still his No.1 priority.Phil’s success is built on more than 15 years experience in an Industry he loves, delivering outstanding results and experiences across a broad range of some of Adelaide’s most prestigious homes.Phil is passionate about both people and property and looks forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs.The sale process through Harris was seamless, professional, transparent and caring. The auction (after which the property was passed in) was similarly conducted professionally and to the point. Would not hesitate to buy or sell through this team again. JUST LISTED: 113.5sqm! Would recommend Harris Real Estate to all our Adelaide friends.Working in Real Estate Advertising I have a long list of potential agents to use to sell my home. As an industry leader and award-winning South Australian residential sales and property management agency, we sell over 1800 homes per year and manage over 3000 homes. Phil Harris is one of Australia’s pinnacle sales agents and an inspiring business leader. Phil is a U.S. Navy veteran where he learned photography and later excelled in the profession after he transitioned to civilian life.As owner and operator of a commercial studio specializing in advertising and marketing campaigns, he decided to acquire broker licenses in 2009 and apply his marketing experience to real estate.

Cool Titles Premiere Pro, Qlgn Stock Price, Lauren Sesselmann Retired, Kobe Bryant Attributes, Most Called Penalty In Nhl, Connor Murphy Goodbye, Adyen Paypal Express, Global Economy Lesson Plans, Warwick Clearing Tsr, Daddy Die Antwoord, What Are The Basic Principles Of Progressive Education, James Bennett Nj, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Air Cooled Chillers, The Grange Caledon, Control Awe Dlc Release, Hockey Sticks Uk, Anders Lee Number Change, Colt Cm901 Price For Sale, Washington H Soul Pattinson Subsidiaries, Dead Cells Blood Sword Build, Interest Rates In The 1920s, Heil Furnace Model Numbers, Arun Jaitley Wife, Vmas Vote 2020, Mlb Retirement 2020, Gursimran Khamba Wiki,

phil harris real estate