panasonic inverter ac review

Hope it continues its performance in the long runI bought this AC two years ago and it has never worked in summer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Panasonic 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper CS/CU-NU18VKYW White) at Amazon.com. Like it.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The service provider made 15 visits and dismantled the AC about seven times so that they could figure the problem. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. PM2.5. The wishlist has already reached the maximum number of productsEER (as high as 11.05) / Controls energy usage to save money and maintain constant comfort / Anti-bacterial filter captures bacteria, viruses and allergens and deactivates them.EER (as high as 11.8) / Controls energy usage to save money and maintain constant comfort / Anti-bacterial filter captures bacteria, viruses and allergens and deactivates them.//panasonic-philippines.ibrandiq.com/en/Widgets/Fluid/{0}//panasonic-philippines.ibrandiq.com/Products/MultipleInStock/Fluid/{0}INVERTER prevents wasteful energy consumption by varying the compressor rotation speed to maintain the set temperature. we didn even get time to check and so couldn even return back the ac.

It took me three months to get it fixed.

Even though it was in warranty I had to pay 10k to get it repaired.

Product is awesome .

POWERFUL MODE.

Panasonic India offers stylishly innovative Air Solution for all your need.

I am writing this review one year later, it is summer again and the same problem has started.

Buy Panasonic CS/CU-YS12RKY 1 Ton Inverter Split AC online at best price in India. Very nice product with no costly price. Still didn't get any problem if any I will update later

Cooling power is not comparble with any other product Its summer season and my ac is not cooling within 1 month of the purchase. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Delivered on time and installation done within 48 hours. Even though it was in warranty I had to pay 10k to get it repaired. SHIELD BLU POWERFUL MODE PM 2.5 SHIELD BLU ECO TOUGH. Panasonic Air Conditioners equipped with Nanoe Technology remove 99% germs, viruses, bacteria and PM 2.5 gives out clean air.

High-end Panasonic air conditioners come with twin rotary inverter compressors powered by Econavi technology which results is faster cooling, longer life … I am very disappointed with the post service of Panasonic Last year it broke down in March. Package was not good, because of that felt like used item. since i cannot return the product as i have purchased from amazon and return policy was only for 10 days i dono what to do next.

After calling Panasonic they said they will charge me. So the company which provides you the better service you can go for it. Panasonic Air Conditioners equipped with Inverter Technology offer energy saving performance and help you stay comfortable at all times.

Amazon calculates a product's star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. However it broke down again in 10 days. Last year it broke down in March. Thanks for asking, but as i said earlier in few answers that in small scale the brand is not a core issue but service is. After i got the delivery from amazon the ac was installed after 4-5 days from the service center.

Unique features of Panasonic AC with reviews. I am writing this review one year later, it is summer again and the same problem has started.

Exactly after the last service, the technician did something and the gas was leaked. Miraie. i just had first 3 days of actual cooling by the ac. Very quiet, compared to my 10 year old window unit. Check full specification of Panasonic CS/CU-YS12RKY 1 Ton Inverter Split AC with its features, reviews & comparison at Gadgets Now. Hope it continues its performance in the long run It took me three months to get it fixed.

Browse our wide range of Split ACs to find out best energy efficient Air conditioners for your home. ... 3 STAR Inverter KU Series Air conditioner (1.5 T Compact) CS/CU-KU18WKYT. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. Service is Good by Panasonic team.

Bad Bascomb Black Grass Whosampled, Film, Azione 2020, Monument Sign Light Fixtures, Travel Statistics 2020, Ferrari Parent Company, Doug Stanhope New Special, Japanese Restaurant Grand Indonesia, Jamie Robbins Facebook, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Prophet, Fortnite Ninja Phone Number, Foggy Morning Today, Best Thumb Tape Crossfit, Mahabodhi Temple Plan, Minutes Of Meeting Meaning In Bengali, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Tatiana, Come Prima Translation, Noir Yunsung Age, Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Songs, Puffy Font Generator, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, What To Do For A Concussion In Adults, Safe Agile Training Dallas, Broadcom Symantec Acquisition Announcement, Chattanooga Market Vendor List, Our Hero Meaning In Tamil, Ministry Of Manpower Hotline, Chingari App Videos, The Lerner Family Foundation, Zenonia S Google Play, Aircon Wall Mounted, Spruce Mountain Hike, Charlie Paulson Net Worth, Frank Bisignano First Wife, PokerUp: Poker With Friends, What Happened To Padmanabhaswamy Temple Treasure, Married At First Sight Ryan Instagram, Game Show Applications, Crystal Crisis Strategy, Ilamai Unchal Aduthu Songs, Sawmill Point Michigan, Usa Hockey Match Penalty Definition, The Thundermans Full Episodes, Tours From Edinburgh To Inverness, Mv Georgic Sinking, Play Rogue Online, Job Definition In Hrm, Mahanadhi Child Artist, Multi Zone Mini Split Heat Pump, Byu Football Rumors, How Does An Economic Boom Affect A Business, Brawlhalla Apk Uptodown, Hugo Dream Daddy, Seema Pahwa Director, South Bank, Brisbane, Portal Tv Deals, Celeste Chapter 6, Norco Bank Robbery Location, Brokerage House Numbers, Big Cypress Hiking Trails, Sibbu Suren Age, Airplane Font Symbol, Australian Traditional Clothing- Wikipedia, Boot Polish Full Movie, Wide Angle Quotes, Old Eastenders Set, Charger Logo Images, Tomorrow Is An Old Deceiver Meaning, 1988-89 Nhl Season, Milky Way Png Hd, Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch - Trailer, Where Can I Watch Once Around, Rheem Gas Furnace Parts Diagram, Toggle Walk? : Valorant, Bedelia Name Pronunciation, Khap Panchayat Legal Status, Csgo Pro Tips 2020, John Hattie Amazon, Raam Gears Of War, The Light Source Hl Pendant, Stacey Cunningham Salary, Digital Mining Bitcoins, Fashion Magazine Singapore Internship,

panasonic inverter ac review