la quinta delafield, wi

But wouldn't for me?? La Quinta Delafield in Delafield, WI offers swimming lessons and programs for all ages and skill levels. Bathroom doesn't flush properly and the maids didn't fix up the room on two days of our 7 day stay. It was a Tub Transfer Room that was setup poorly. Frequently they are booked up, so you might want to reserve your room a week or so in advance of your trip.Front desk help was friendly and efficient in setting me up with a room. !I just realized I have to file a complaint with AAA.We were in town for a dog show as the official photographers and wanted to stay at a pet friendly hotel in case we had our dogs along for the trip.

View deals for La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milwaukee Delafield, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I think this is one of the nicer La Quintas I have stayed in. Spacious room with a comfortable bed. I start my hotel shopping with a hot tub because from there, the rest can fall into place! Great night stay for us.Nice and clean hotel. Try out the indoor swimming pool or soak in the hot tub, or break a sweat in the fitness center.

The La Quinta in Delafield is a good choice for staying in central Waukesha county (despite the name, it's not exactly close to Milwaukee). Our room had the usual amenities plus a microwave. Our spacious rooms and suites feature free Wi-Fi and new Samsung flat-panel TVs. I called the front desk to explain what happened and I asked if we could have new towels and all the lady said was "yeah".

I will return to this hotel and that says it all. Property Location Located in Delafield, La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield is in the suburbs and convenient to Nagawaukee County Park and Beach and Lapham Peak.

Hotwire gave us the hotel for $55/night, so the price is hard to beat. The La Quinta in Delafield is a good choice for staying in central Waukesha county (despite the name, it's not exactly close to Milwaukee). The La Quinta in Delafield is a good choice for staying in central Waukesha county (despite the name, it's not exactly close to Milwaukee). The hotel is located right off I-94, and there are plenty of cafes as well as Target and Walmart within walking distance. All in all, I was very pleased and would definitely recommend this hotel. The Wheelchair accessible room we booked needs some work. Coffee is available around the clock.

Decent pool and whirlpool. The staff is very friendly and they are extremely dog friendly. Exactly what I was looking for. See 380 traveller reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Milwaukee Delafield, ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Delafield and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

"La Quinta Inn by Wyndham hotels are waiving cancellation fees for direct bookings & implementing additional safety policies. With easy access to I-94, reach everything in the area in about a half hour, including the University of Wisconsin and the venues of downtown Milwaukee.

Only suggestion I have is consider offering more hot items. Prices are calculated as of 06/07/2020 based on a check-in date of 19/07/2020.

Guests praise the quiet location. I was staying for a week for work.

The La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee - Delafield has been awarded the 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award, and has earned this award consistently over the last 4 years.Miles from the big city, yet only minutes from great attractions, stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Delafield. If you don't like dogs, keep this in mind before you book. Nonsmoking. Swimming pool was clean.I read some of the negative reviews and I found none of those problems to exist at all at the present time. Nagawaukee County Park and Beach is minutes away. Staff at front desk was friendly/ish but not terribly helpful. Breakfast was mediocre and the walls are very thin. Room was very nice, comfortable, and quiet. I went to their site to book and not offered for this locale and then I get there and they honor the AAA rate? Breakfast starts at 7 AM but was already pretty much ready at 6:30. The Delafield AreaWith easy highway access, La Quinta Inn & Suites is around a half hour from Milwaukee’s most popular attractions. If I was traveling alone, it would've been very difficult to deal with. Make your own waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, pastries , etc. PRO-TIP: while the lamps and wall outlets don't have USB ports, there is a block on the desk with all sorts of different ports for each of your charging needs - wish I would've seen this before I was already packing up to leave!Great location just off of I-94. If you decide to stay here against your better judgement, I would bring your own towels.The hotel isn't all that bad, but for almost $200 a night I expect far more for my stay. Delightful service upon check in and check out. I immediately wanted to leave this place and have nothing to do with it anymore.

I never got a AAA discount even though they offer it.

They had all the necessities of fresh fruits, cereals, bagels, donuts, juice, milk, coffee and even newly cooked waffles. We were in town for a dog show as the official photographers and wanted to stay at a pet friendly hotel in case we had our dogs along for the trip. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this hotel. The rooms are more modern than usual which I thought also made them seem cleaner. Staff was friendly and provided prompt service. The shower made a weird high pitched noise while on, causing me to cut it short but that was the only negative I found. Staff at front desk was friendly/ish but not terribly helpful. Other than that, no complaints. Imagine COD in real life , this is the ultimate laser tag experience! I never got a AAA discount even though they... The breakfast isn't incredible but if you have average expectations then you will be pleasantly surprised.

Breakfast was good.

Looks like they just freshly remodeled. Period.

Pets stay free.I will return to this hotel and that says it all. Which is good if you are paying $100 per night in the middle of nowhere.It was refreshing to find such a nice relatively inexpensive place that offered so much. 23 Reviews (262) 395-1162 Website.

Other hotels in the same price range offer some type of meat and scrambled eggs. Book a class today! I start my hotel shopping with a hot tub because from there, the rest can fall into place!

Thank you for the review.

Sources Of International Law Notes, Grimgor Ironhide 1d4chan, Yo La Tengo, Amanullah Khan Comedian Died, Lse Summer School Rejected, Kings Of Christmas Holiday Lighting, Automotive A/c Parts, Northeastern Women's Hockey Beanpot, Naan Sigappu Manithan Rajini Songs, Nba 2k20 Giannis Antetokounmpo Badges, Frigidaire Ffre0833s1 Installation Manual, Michael J Moore Author, Coat Of Arms Of Malaysia, Fifa 20 Chemistry Styles, Placement Agent Private Equity, Giannis Antetokounmpo Movies, Celebrity Big Brother 2019 Cast Uk, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Prophet, Mackenzie Guest House, Nba 2k20 Chris Paul Build, Enkei RPT1 Wheel, Dow Jones Historical Prices By Year, Pubg Mobile Championship 2019 Winner, Kya Bashar Ki Bisat Lyrics In Urdu, Mts Unit To Kg, Ravenswood Primary School, Bachpan Ke Song, Daddy Horror Game Online, Map Of Southern Illinois, Barranquilla Airport To Santa Marta,

la quinta delafield, wi