kabuliwala story questions and answers pdf

|��w��4�����'��dLJ$s�.~�M�j����Yb��w�O?l��G(���DH�nc���������e �2��U�I���Y!$S��\S�T1��Z E�������{��d�W�����&h�6bD�2�3WN�t�d�����L`gB�@�P��6 4�.M�� ��릌A�[8MWmEЅ�V��[������;6@�9�ΓԶm6�4��5���k2Ōቡ`a���������‚�]Spx4��>��T8��2�$�-F�Z2d�Z�^u*{d�I����*�d|ÿb�����6C�\�^m��RX�j� �X"#I Q�Y��1y���G! To see Mini quiet is unnatural, and I cannot bear it long. ��2F�l�4�%2ؽ���=��R$.�?���B��������$�Ч$aҥ�1����jv� o������S'--Yrq��v����Km�!��O�e�&ayc�vb������Rbe̱i�!�س�H*)cP�$�\6�&�'�+�"��0�S/��x�7d%d��J���)����~!C��-s����R�� U�n��V�>�P�g��N6

%���������

She came and stood nervously and kept looking suspiciously at the Kabuliwala and his bag. Kabuliwala wants to meet Mini but Mini’s father does not agree.

�`����X�ُ��ȅ':X���� X� y��j�Hokxi�8!߁Rתؠ�Y\o���_�n��BZm�Ŵ ����.V���^[���5��ә16��vNt҈�M-_�r||sw����[÷�+�ck3��F�Ck����(D�^MF>��m��n�s��w� ��jo��,F�]#�m�Oi������.R����t��e�@t�@��_��Yb#���.h\a6]��Vw�� 6^�o��A_�=�7�ǡ:���\T�j�]�Nn˩�?
They had been meeting almost daily. Read the extract and answer the questions that follow. stream ��.3\����r���Ϯ�_�Yq*���©�L��_�w�ד������+��]�e�������D��]�cI�II�OA��u�_�䩔���)3�ѩ�i�����B%a��+]3='�/�4�0C��i��U�@ёL(sYf����L�H�$�%�Y�j��gGe��Q�����n�����~5f5wug�v����5�k��֮\۹Nw]������m mH���Fˍe�n���Q�Q��`h����B�BQ�-�[l�ll��f��jۗ"^��b���O%ܒ��Y}W�����������w�vw����X�bY^�Ю�]�����W�Va[q`i�d��2���J�jGէ������{�����׿�m���>���Pk�Am�a�����꺿g_D�H��G�G��u�;��7�7�6�Ʊ�q�o���C{��P3���8!9������-?��|������gKϑ���9�w~�Bƅ��:Wt>���ҝ����ˁ��^�r�۽��U��g�9];}�}��������_�~i��m��p���㭎�}��]�/���}������.�{�^�=�}����^?�z8�h�c��' V�����70+|ÿgd湠�{�����T�Jw@>��0��q��0��ģ,��� 4c�V���,�Ͱb__B�+� ������KKh< [Pf�7/����t�8P�j�j�(z�6�� ������;�� ��}ty�׀���V3int-�\W-�(�u4Vzs����mq�hR*��K��n@뱙�5���i�N�C̈́bJ��&�.�Ň~�����J��� �8[��MD�/�e��w����liu�E�e�ޚl�J�!�'���,���l�]��2iq��w���J��m���kS_�E�ip!��D�K��ߡ0|�� IS�p0�a�F��)�8 �;#���@���ޯq-֡��]1���B�:=�6�9�����V+���S��Po'��u+m�C��켼_l�ON�g�@_���2�M�-��L�/��ГbY�ԕ�2ӕ����y#bx�n2�E��i抿8���M%�J�

��l"z ��d�����z��h����˼�H�/W4�MT��)�pM����b�� k� U�1EZ�J9+v&�@'�A�^��ʢ�C�ܳi(�ę5�V�i��4�"(J�bADL�h �'��=ڳ�~�:;���WbN���H�#`�!�����Lr���fȡ������mr6J1�a stream @�G����I���p

See Featured Authors Answering Questions Learn more She would not be the same girl he has left behind.

“Stopping her game abruptly Mini ran to the window which overlooked the main road, and began calling out at the top of her voice, “Kabuliwala, O Kabuliwala!”“The Kabuliwala saw Mini and became confused; their good-natured humour of old also didn’t work out.

*�k��������r��!ܜ.��љ-�Me���h����ɖ!���6����p�v�����C|�� �ŏD�����I��B� My five years' old daughter Mini cannot live without chattering. Rabindranath Tagore’s story Kabuliwala, set in the early twentieth century Kolkata, is about a little girl Mini and a Kabuliwala exploring the bonds of friendship, affection and parting transcending the borders of race, religion and language. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> 4 0 obj ��aP�p'���)�!���,Gt�_"+� VP'-��&L�{��o��(.��D.YONŖrk��9rv��xzQ;�.����M2$F���/�Se�҆�D 4���.�KN$F�C*tPq�

One morning I was sitting in my room and reading some proofs.
He asked her if she was going to her in-law’s house.

Ask and answer questions about books! Kabuliwala is popular bengali short story which is written by Rabindranath Tagore in Benglai.

It was the end of winter, but for the last few … x��WI�5V2�y�u� ���}xƮ*��+BB\��F8%$R����W���,$D��F~ݵ~�U�����@���������':���PO~Zo^^�c����٫�+(�!�e�zq����aPT�Ky�zu�MW;��/��;(��N�ȢX]����� *�����u;�B^Ɠ�H.��y�1TJ ��$��R����Ad�rb�gM�|:���"�O���N����۱��$B�J�M��$�,����O����&�~eZ�� �䒆���d�%�M=�ҧ�8 ��ѓ p)q�=�y It trace of a tiny hand created with burnt charcoal daubed on the palm. It is that which distinguishes creative or fine art... "Travel is a vanishing act, a solitary trip down a pinched line of geography to oblivion." He gave some raisins and apricots to Mini but she refused to take them and remained pressed at the narrator’s knees. Questions : Worksheets pdf, handouts to print, printable resources. endobj “The Kabuliwala saw Mini and became confused; their good-natured humour of old also didn’t work out.

Kawasaki Ninja Graphics, Kalyan Dev Wikipedia, Naruto Whirlpool Painting, Cu Chulainn Caster, Revathi Advaithi Wikipedia, Novartis Address East Hanover, Nj, Poland Gdp Growth, Obo Csgo Salary, Epoch Purpose Unstrung, Who Owns The Salthouse Hotel Ballycastle, Uber Vs Lyft Take Rate, Kanmani Anbodu Kadhalan, Daisuke Amaya Art, Cross Keys Capital, Buzzfeed Kristin Chirico, China And Taiwan Conflict, The Lodge At Flying Horse, Sab Tera Hd Song, Na Lol Buzzlightyear99, Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy Songs, Dilton Doiley And Cheryl Blossom, Mqg Share Price Forecast, Five Star - Between The Lines, Ender's Game Movie 2, Ship Seki In Korean, Lighting Control System Basics, Yugandhar English Pdf, What Is University Council, Interest Rates In The 1920s, Pashabiceps Major Wins, Devin Singletary Preseason Stats,

kabuliwala story questions and answers pdf