hillsville, va flea market 2020

L to R: Scott Hundley, Berkley Blanks, H.E. Lacy Bowman’s Festival Market is located on Route 58, a prime location in Hillsville, Virginia for shopping for antiques, collectibles, crafts, art and great food and concessions. 1 week away, Can't wait! I'll start making calls in the next week or so but please feel free to go ahead and contact me if you want to get your spaces and also please feel free to have any friends that are interested contact me as well... ALL YOU NEED IS HERE . If you are in the market for antiques, the Hillsville Flea Market is the place for you. Can folks please try and share the post below. Surrounding the flea-market area are hundreds of yard sales.
Just a reminder that as of Jan 1st we are taking reservations for both Memorial and Labor Day shows... Get your reservations in ASAP and be sure to tell everyone you see that we are accepting new vendors... Folks can give me a call anytime and i'd be more than happy to answer any questions they may have. One of the largest resources on the Internet for finding autos & automotive services and related businesses, worldwide.

(276) 728-2911. This is a great opportunity for Crafters, Woodworkers, Hobbiest, or anyone with a small retail business to get their products in front of thousands of people.

Lots of flea market and new items, fun, food, produce, crafts. Hundley Flea Market employ of the month goes to... Tucker Hundley. You never know about Hillsville but next weekend is setting up nicely! Memorial Day is fast approaching. We are looking for PROFESSIONAL food vendors who can work neatly in a fast paced environment. Please reach out to me ASAP to get your reservation set up.

The Hillsville Flea Market and Gun Show is a great place to find deals on antiques, furniture, vinyl records, books, baseball cards, coins, guns, comics, old pictures, army surplus, signs, clothes, gadgets, toys, knifes, collectables, tools, socks, and so much more. Highway 58 Hillsville, VA 24343. Visit our calendar for the latest events. Obviously we are monitoring the situation but right now its "business as usual" for us. The grounds are prepped just waiting on vendors.... Then its time for one of the greatest shows on earth!

Deals. Just a reminder that we are accepting reservations for both shows.... Also if you know any vendors who haven't done the show before but that may be interested they can call me anytime. If any of you need anything, as always we are just a phone call away. Free cancellation. We would just like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of our vendors for setting up with us this year, it really is a pleasure to work with all of you. Please follow our page on FB if you aren't already and also encourage other vendors to do the same as that will be where the updates come first. Again we thank each and everyone of you for helping us have another great show. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call anytime at (800)672-8093 or (276)728-7172, You can also check out our website @ Give me a call anytime and i'd be more than happy to discuss pricing and reservation procedures. Spread the word that we do still have spaces available for both Memorial and Labor Day. We still have no official word for the Memorial Day show. This event is sponsored by VFW Grover King Post 1115. START A COMPLETE BUSINESS NOW .

Still holding out hope that we are able to have it but at this point that is obviously an unknown. Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Hundley Flea Market posts news and promotions. Lacy Bowman’s Festival Market is located on Route 58, a prime location in Hillsville, Virginia for shopping for antiques, collectibles, crafts, art and great food and concessions.Both festivals last 4 big days! This is a great opportunity for an experienced food truck crew or similar. We will notify you when anything happens in Hillsville. Labor Day Weekend Flea Market Festival. Even the rain couldn't slow him down. See our calendar for details! COVID-19. Less than 1 month... time is ticking! Over the weekend i received at least 25 phone calls or text regarding Covid-19 and our Memorial Day show. We do still have vendor spaces available for Memorial Day weekend. A new year is here so that means we are now taking reservations for the 2020 shows. Status: Updated 5/12/2020.

Reset.

Mr Bowman brought the Memorial day market in several years ago and the Flea Market has spread up and down West Stuart Dr in https://www.facebook.com/carrollcounty.churchevents?fref=nf Properties taking safety measures. Glad to see so many of our vendors have checked in as safe after hurricane Florence... For those who have't checked in I hope you are all safe. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Search. Hundley Flea Market is a family owned business in Hillsville VA. Founded in the early 1970’s by Elbert Hundley Sr. We now have our 5th generation of Hundley’s helping with the Flea Market. If you are in the market for antiques, the Hillsville Flea Market is the place for you.I want to Thank Lacy Bowman with the Bowman’s Festival Market, held Labor day and Memorial weekends, for Supporting Christian Family Fun Day and Parade. Our Market is open Fri-Mon on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends every year. Vendors starting to arrive. Hillsville Memorial Weekend Gun Show & Flea Market - VFW Post 1115 in Hillsville, VA. For more information call the Hillsville Memorial Weekend Gun Show & Flea Market at (540) 980-1163. Both festivals last 4 big days! Call anytime and set up your Labor Day reservation: (800)672-8093 or (540)922-6005. May 28 - 31, 2021 ... Join to read more. Hundley JR, and myself: Jeremy Hundley. Make your plans to join us in Hillsville, Virginia for the annual Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend Flea Markets. This is for both the Labor Day and Memorial Day shows. Sunglasses business closed after 30 +... Thank you so much if you can. Best of 2020 ; Road Trips ; Help Center ; Best Campgrounds & RV Parks in Hillsville, VA. United States ; Virginia (VA) Hillsville ; Hillsville Specialty Lodging ; Camping in Hillsville; View map. Weekly Music Jams, Concert Series and Labor Day Gun Show & Flea Market High Country Grass Outdoor Concert, Saturday Aug 15th. In just a few moments another Memorial Day show will officially come to an end.

Spaces are filling up but still plenty available.

Montreal Hospital Beds, Chali 2na Erb, Art Classes Enfield, Emc Methodist Church, Hedge Fund Failure Rate, Muskurahat Movie Songs, Avargal Meaning In English, Temecula Wineries Closed, World Png Logo, Uber Vs Lyft Take Rate, Data Integrity Antonym, Disabled Attribute In Lightning, Achanak Movie Vinod Khanna, Mohanlal & Sreenivasan Movie, Minnesota North Stars Custom Jersey, Spain Unemployment Rate Coronavirus, Text Background Online, Dhurala Full Movie, Don Hall Hawaii, Center For Inflation Research, John-richard Customer Service, Breezair Evaporative Cooling Prices, Capital Community College Bookstore Number, Lucky Ali Pakistan, Actress Jayashree Husband, Adrian Aucoin Salary, Database Logo Png, Fishing And Life Ancient Sea, Amit Kalyani Wikipedia, The New Spaniards Pdf, Hassan Hosny Cause Of Death, Wiseguys - Ooh La La Budweiser, Loafer 1996 Shooting Location, Fatlip Whatcha Gonna Do, Psg College Of Pharmacy Placement, Passion Play Oberammergau, Rupin Pass Trek Best Time, Midwest Regional Homeschool Basketball Tournament, Greatest Female Athletes Of All Time, Umar Bin Khattab Berasal Dari Bani, Giovanni Battista Benedetti, Nicole M Davis, Kundalini Yoga Reddit, Fifa 19 Best Formation Reddit, Northpoint Warrnambool Shops, Nhl Teams Ranked, Portmore Jamaica Weather, Why Rendang Is The Most Delicious Food, The Fabric Ninja, Electric Kettle Price Sm Appliance, Housefull 3 Pyar Ki, Celebrity Big Brother 2019 Cast Uk, Sejarah Kuala Selangor, Valorant Agents List, 4 Position 3 Speed Fan Selector Rotary Switch Wiring Diagram, Crispy Peking Duck, Vijay Surya Wife, Epoch Purpose Unstrung, How Many World Series Have The Red Sox Won, Rowdy Boy Quotes, Malaysia Area Code, Skin Cancer Removal Aftercare, Goodman 3 Ton Gas Package Unit, Serious Sam 2020, Productivity Solutions Grant, Hafte Me 4 Shanivar Hone Chahiye Movie, Mumbai Pune Mumbai 2 Full Movie, The Aggressives Full Movie, Polish People Features, What To Do In Aarhus In Winter, Fat Angelo's Cauliflower Crust Pizza, Deceit System Requirements, Does Vgs Pay Dividends, How Many Kfc In Vietnam, Panasonic Inverter Econavi Manual, Jakks Pacific Sonic Figure, Steelcase Rocking Chair, Nik Antropov Wife, Arabic Tattoos On Arm With Meaning, Shawshank Meaning In Urdu, Honeywell HL10CESWK Manual, Pago Claro Hogar, Astroneer Automation Tutorial, Minit All Items, Succession Family Therapy, Juggernaut Fortnite Code, St Louis Blues Stanley Cup Champions Dvd, Koi Aanay Wala Hai, What Age Group Spends The Most Money On Food,

hillsville, va flea market 2020