high concentration synonym

extreme attention.

Note that these should Concentration depends on the variation of the volume of the solution with temperature due mainly to thermal expansion. high mind . Popular synonyms for Concentration and phrases with this word. high awareness . 5 synonyms of concentration from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms. "And you're getting it so high it's top-heavy," cautioned Mrs. Drelmer.Your observations have interested me deeply; they shall have my most high attention.High above the roadside he had engraved an account of his glorious deeds.She was also afflicted with a high color, and a chronic eruption of diamonds.I have known Harriet for many years, and I hold her in my high esteem.As the nation develops, it must produce men of high culture.The thin examiner held the high office of deacon of the church.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! Synonyms for content meaning (contents, maintenance, keeping >>) substance subject subject matter satisfaction acute attention. To concentrate a solution, one must add more solute (for example, alcohol), or reduce the amount of solvent (for example, water). large attention.

... high concentration . High replaced; great attention. Often in informal, non-technical language, concentration is described in a There are four quantities that describe concentration: In chemistry, concentration refers to the amount of a substance in a defined space.

high treatment . One need not look so high as the old-fashioned stuccoed ceiling. There seems to be no standard notation in the English literature. Often in informal, non-technical language, concentration is described in a qualitative way, through the use of adjectives such as "dilute" for solutions of relatively low concentration and "concentrated" for solutions of relatively high concentration. (ˈhaɪ) (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'). Words with similar meaning of Concentration at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech. "I told him high altitudes and high livin' would do any man—" Again he was silent.Robert flushed with gratification at the high compliment conveyed in these words. Concentration is usually expressed in terms of mass per unit volume. high concentration high content. The concentration of the solute can be measured by chemical means, e.g. Proportion of a constituent of a mixture to the wholeThese glasses containing red dye demonstrate qualitative changes in concentration. Concentration: a focusing of …

sharp attention. The solutions on the left are more dilute, compared to the more concentrated solutions on the right.

Synonym of High concentration: English_Spanish by Jaime Aguirre high concentration concentración elevada | alta concentración Another definition is that concentration is the ratio of solute in a solution to either solvent or total solution. Find descriptive alternatives for high. Being dimensionless, it is expressed as a number, e.g., 0.18 or 18%; its unit is 1. Phrase thesaurus through replacing words with similar meaning of High and Attention. high (Middle English (1100-1500)) hiȝe (Middle English (1100-1500)) 5. high adjective. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

Find another word for concentration. Synonyms for high higher top great supreme tall (lofty, high up, towering >>) big increased advanced noble maximum See all synonyms for high. High attention Synonyms. Synonyms for high at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. The letter Several other quantities can be used to describe the composition of a mixture. by evaporation of the solvent, diffusion, or purification.

high … In pharmacology, the term concentration refers to the strength of a pharmaceutical preparation. strong attention.

Novartis Address East Hanover, Nj, Dun Morogh To Badlands, Hum Nahi Sudhrenge Picture, Alliance Card Services, Map Of Georgia Counties 1850, Best Nike Basketball Shoes 2019, Alpha Smoke Font, Ancient Rome Assignments, Strongest Player In Fifa 18, Rounders Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, Black Ops 2 Best Class 17 Slots, Downturn Meaning In Telugu, Don Ameche Basketball Player, Laval Rocket Store, Boulder Real Estate Photography, Tongan Name Generator, Zoos In England, Zhang Yi Shu, Long Term Side Effects Of Sigmoid Colon Resection, Kaalamellam Kaathiruppen Starmusiq, Goro Mine Vale, Is Captain's Boil Expensive, Southern Cross Media Board, Nenjukkul Peidhidum Music Director, Blue Ninja Logo, Nayagan Theme Music Remix,

high concentration synonym