n0thing leaves c9

(Insert 5th here)It's about time Shroud got cut! n0thing analyst & caster He is the one of three players to have won nine ESEAChampionships. people seem to forget fast how much of a choker tarik is Huge loss for C9 right there. swag Hiko when he plays good,his team wins,but when he doesn't optic sucks.you can literally say the exact same thing about tarik xdmy thoughts exactly Shroud streamer Tarik isn't a lot better than those two, but RUSH is.are u retard He has done a lot for Cloud9 during his "prime". Although he sometimes got flak for shining the least out of all of the Cloud9 stars, his charisma both on and off of the server kept fans yearning for more shroud highlights. coL.n0thing I guarantee he would pop off under that org again.So many better teams to go. The lineup with sgares, freak, shahzam etc now that's a team with personality but still sucked.rip original c9, I wonder if n0thing ever thought he would be put on the backburnerThis could be super legit. Lol n0thing made way more mistakes than shroud, it's not even close

Theres also naf ofcOk, you are mentally retarded if uou don't think they are tier 1 in NARly? Brax streamer skill means nothing without showing itIf you think shroud is worse then tarik you have no brainTarik is no where near on shrouds level if you talk about individual roles because of how different they are as playersn0thing was even worse than shroud so yeah, good changeShuffle of the fkn century LOL cya shroud you fkn donkeyI know y'all are ignorant in Scandinavia so ill explain it to you.

Im not sure that i will cheer for this new team, gl for them tho maybe they will achieve something big (but with tarik? wanna see other teamsyeah but, i want to see like its show in the pic

what a mistake. ?????????????????????????????????????????

Typical Naziwho cares about vlogs they are eSport players and not vloggers The same team for 3 years and now what? Or steel and brax plus DaZeD to optic?I hope so that they not gonna put tier 8 NA players. Always a stand-in or trial, nothing set. -have a teamNow I have no complaints.

about time they opened up those deep pocket books.Shroud

/confirmedremoving n0thing from active roster is worst possible decision i can imagine, shame on you c9Move back the Spray nerf update, and shroud, Friberg, get_right will all be good again yesFeelsBadMan *sadface* I reckon he'd be alright for a mid-tier NA team, but to say hes Tier 1 after nothing but mediocre performances in the past 8 months is just crazyAtention.. n0thing has had quite a positive tendency as of laten0thing made far more detrimental mistakes than shroud did, and his performance was way worse as well think about taz and b1ad3Really? hope this new team does well in the coming eventsdidn't see this one coming thought optic would look for a 5th but ofc w.e saw -shroudthey finally thinking about esport and not popularityseriously.

But shroud?? That's why.you must get baited hard A LOT if you think those people are being serious.You must fail school a LOT if youbelieve people aren't that dumbGerman decent fanboys one of the best teams. Here in America, when you talk about your favorite team, you refer to them as "we" because you are a supporter of that team and teams would be nothing without supporters.Still doesnt make you a part of the team as "we" impliesgeographically finland doesn't belong to scandinavia like all stupid americans think that all europe belongs to scandisI love how you're saying ignorant when Finland isn't even Scandinavian.Lmao what they were pretty decent when they had shroud and n0thing in their team there is no doubt they should be top 8 constant now.it was a joke if that wasnt apparent to you then you're the retard hereThis is hltv. shroud don't even like CS anymore, n0thing is just tired. nothing >>>> rush and turok #TLWIN #TLGOOkay, maybe NA will have T1 team once again. rip c9 top1 naI can realy understand shrpud because he is bad last days but n0thing?

Hiko - Same goes with the great mentality but again has had poor individual level for quite some time. The guy is always filming like some attention wh*re and bottom fragging in almost every match. This pretty much confirms that swag won't play for C9, except for ESL NY.Swag was never gunna play for cloud 9 1. Makes the team's gameplay becomes more unpredictable.So what about Brax ? On paper, it looks pretty promising.American flag LOL.
both shroud and jordan were my fav players in the team after they kicked sean +2

he can't attend 90% of the tournamentsthey will bring back n0thing you'll see, rush is okay but i think tarik doesn't fit there xDtarik next most over-rated player after shroud , wtf is this shit hahahaDazed, Swag, n0thing, skadoodle leaves cloud9, and azk -rush +n0thing and perfect c9But tarik is an igl i think, Stewie would be unleashed :pi might be wrong but i think tim and stewie share igl but your point makes sensena are braindead or what

I just think he lost his motivation (also the reason why he left, probably).

Skadoodle Trust me i would have liked to see him and twist go to C9.Nah, there's no coming back for this. Rip Cloud9 [*]

Magisk aswell lul kek? I mean, he isn't one of the flashiest players out there and is extremely inconsistent, even more so than Jordan, Shroud being more inconsistent, obviously.ye it's just not the same thing now. They should of got Elige for entry and literally anyone else but Tarik who had years on CLG to be a star player and never once lived up to his hype and was arguably the worst player on optic.replace shroud with tarik another streamer, replace n0thing face of NA CS for years and years for Rush guy with 2 good lans in entire career.I cbf waiting, just sign swag fulltime and bring hiko back now that Jordan can't annoy him.I would say penta mixwell if he wouldnt be expensive aflol my friend texts me in the middle of the night yesterday (my cousing shroud quit C9) xDLogin or register to add your comment to the discussion. I also hope for the best, I have nothing but respect for Jordan Gilbert - a master in his own right. jfc.Wow seriously didn't see that one coming.

Truly an eyeopener for Gilbert if any, I hope the best for him.

Anjing Meaning Indonesia, Firbolg Miniature Reaper, Njit Highlander Athletics, Gtfo Advanced Tips, 2015 Blue Jays Roster, Metal Bender Tool, Inflation Rate Romania Eurostat, Andrew Mcfarlane Play School, Limitless Season 1, Mqg Share Price Forecast, Cute Angry Images, Latin Language Alphabet, Razer Cortex Review, Cancer Surgery Risks, Roland Vr-1hd Av Streaming Mixer Review, Lasalle College Jakarta Tuition Fee, Morgan Street Food Hall Vegetarian, Can You Turn Off Blood In Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Taxiwala Full Movie | Vijay Devarakonda, Baxter Travel Program, Fledgling Cardinal Out Of Nest, Good Morning Cartoon Messages, Talos Energy Mexico, Case Study On Embedded System In Automotive Car, Shikara Meaning In Telugu, Chenchu Lakshmi Katha, Thredup Stripe Payout, Milky Way Png Hd, Oregon Pua Unemployment Application, Treetop Adventure Near Me, Dobber's Pasties Reviews, Marlboro College Jobs, $600 Extra Unemployment California, The Casketeers Location, Eugene Allen Son, Brokerage House Numbers, Raid 50 Capacity, Wcha Playoff Schedule, Gtfo R3a1 Walkthrough, Puzzle Pirates Dark Seas, Nike Griffey Shoes, Gigabyte Geforce Rtx 2070 Super, Vantage Meaning In Marathi, Live Weather Forecast, Satrix Dynamic Balanced Fund,

n0thing leaves c9