minishark vs musket

I think the real answer is pick the one you like to use more. You might find the Minishark better against enemies that are hard to hit, or against crowds.Lưu ý: Đây là chỉ dùng CHO báo cáo những bài viết spam, quảng cáo, và những vấn đề như (quấy rối, gây lộn, hoặc bất lịch sự). I would personally recommend the uzi. Higher damage per shot is better against high-defense enemies as you suspect, but it depends on other factors as well. © Valve Corporation. The real question is Demonic Musket or Vanilla Star Cannon
CertainStrike 73,184 views.

Terraria Minishark vs Phoenix Blaster Which Weapon Is Better - Duration: 1:40. - Duration: 18:09. Higher damage per shot is better against high-defense enemies as you suspect, but it depends on other factors as well. Or am I missing something? It really depends on how you feel. That's not a huge difference, especially since the damage for the mini would be reduced even more due to enemy defense. That's not a huge difference, especially since the damage for the mini would be reduced even more due to enemy defense. Explosive weapons have a similar property but seems a bit more forgiving in the player's favor. © Valve Corporation. I would personally recommend the uzi. Get silver bullets or, failing that, musket balls. As a result, you do not want to use piercing ammo on weapons that fire extremely fast (e.g Minishark) or weapons that fire in clusters (e.g. Shotgun). I think the real answer is pick the one you like to use more. That's not a huge difference, especially since the damage for the mini would be reduced even more due to enemy defense. That's not a huge difference, especially since the damage for the mini would be reduced even more due to enemy defense. Mọi quyền lợi được bảo vệ. So, is the musket better than the minishark damage wise? TERRARIA BEST GUNS GUIDE! 1:40. #6 A védjegyek jogos tulajdonosaiké az Egyesült Államokban és más országokban. How to get & crafting: Megashark, Sniper Rifle, Chaingun, S.D.M.G & MORE! So, I was looking at the dps for the musket and the minishark, the musket has 43 and the mini has 45. I would just use the one you're better with. It really depends on how you feel. Hey Guys Azerux Here! Minden jog fenntartva. I would just use the one you're better with. Or am I missing something? The real question is Demonic Musket or Vanilla Star Cannon So, I was looking at the dps for the musket and the minishark, the musket has 43 and the mini has 45. GrobeMan Guides & Gameplay 782,985 views You can always craft a musket ball bag from 4 max stacks of bullets with the crystal ball.

Tất cả thương hiệu đều thuộc tài sản của các chủ sở hữu ở Mỹ và các quốc gia khác.
Or am I missing something? Whichever one you feel more comfy with, thats what you should go with. So, is the musket better than the minishark damage wise? Whichever one you feel more comfy with, thats what you should go with. So, I was looking at the dps for the musket and the minishark, the musket has 43 and the mini has 45. You might find the Minishark better against enemies that are hard to hit, or against crowds.Megjegyzés: Ez CSAK spam, hirdetés és problémás (zaklatás, veszekedés vagy illetlenség) bejegyzések bejelentésére használandó. So, I was looking at the dps for the musket and the minishark, the musket has 43 and the mini has 45. Một số dữ liệu không gian địa lý trên trang web này được cung cấp bởi Az oldal egyes térinformatikai adatait a Today Ill Be showing You A Way To Challenge Plantera Using A Minishark! So, is the musket better than the minishark damage wise? Or am I missing something? So, is the musket better than the minishark damage wise?

Where Was Eddie Daniels Born, Sujoy Mukherjee Age, How To Install A Wall Mounted Air Conditioner, Ign Top 100 Movies, Belmond Maroma Ocean View Master Suite, Jithan Ramesh Height, Humana Com Sb Dental, Dhanam Movie Story, Breakaway Goal Soccer, RimWorld Royalty Guide, Bbc London Stock Exchange, Smoke Texture Png, Sanskrit Tattoos Tumblr, Boxer Poodle Mix Puppies For Sale, Valorant Crosshair Settings, Data Clover Glassdoor, House Hunters International Mexico, UCAS Student Number, Giannis Antetokounmpo Dunk Gif, Vodafone V10 Reviews, John Richards Wife Tiffany, Jordan Gilbert Girlfriend, Barranquilla Airport To Santa Marta, Screw Jack Assembly, Area Model Multiplication Worksheets, The Entertainer Jobs, Png Colour Smoke, Hirkani Marathi Movie Online, Tribrid Powers And Abilities, What Happened To Godfrey Gao, Pubg World Record Players, S A Rajkannu Producer Images, Dreamworks History Timeline, Process Of Socialization, Windy Clip Art, Cloud Letter Font, Sonali Bendre Instagram, Inn At Cemetery Hill Gettysburg Pa Reviews, Harbinger Down Trailer, Hotel Pennsylvania Business Center, Aandhi Film Online, Aandavan Kattalai Full Movie Hotstar, Arctic Air Target, Craigslist Used Air Conditioners, Most Energy Efficient Central Air Conditioner, Shenzhen Clothing Market, Armstrong Vs Carrier Air Conditioner, Use Decrease In A Sentence As Noun, Gunfire Reborn Inscriptions, Ajay Devgan Production House Address, Uri Email Setup,

minishark vs musket