i'm on it lyrics

J.Cole - I'm on it with Lyrics Download link: http://limelinx.com/files/cde391515997f093be9823feaccf981f Ehh , kinda messed up … I’m On One Lyrics: I get 'em up! I'm in a weird place, I got a little money But money won't buy you time If all the time is running from me There's so much I wanna do Like write a script or write a book Get an hour on HBO, and date a girl who likes to cook And stop having all of these crushes On all of my friends girlfriends I think I'm jealous they got someone when the world ends Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language:I'ma ball hard with the Roc, crossover hit the shotAnd I'm back with that flame, I got that flow that'll blow your brainNow hey badder I'm dropping that Floyd Mayweather or rather Lebron jamesI'ma ball hard with the Roc, crossover hit the shotI'm on it, uh uh I'm on it man I'm on it, I'm so on itI'ma ball hard with the Roc, crossover hit the shot Baby I'm on it When you're out at a bar with some new guy And you end up in his arms at the end of the night I oughtta be the furthest thing from your mind But baby, I'm on it. - w/ ad libs She know what my name is but act like I'm a windmill Think I'm blowin my money away and she gon' win mills

Killer Mike - Kryptonite (I`m on It) Lyrics. And I'm back with that flame, I got that flow that'll blow your brain They calling me Cole yeah thats my name And just like Martin I know that pain No novacaine and wont complain never Copyright: Writer(s): Reginald Perry, Jermaine L. Cole, Jermaine A. Cole Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends Raise hell boy hell yeah I'm hot hello boy yellow, but my bitch back from the ghetto with the flow watch it pop, sizzle you feeling me, better break fast mc griddles I ain't finna slow down, keep running your mouth I'm running the real estate, party in the fucking house my … Raise hell boy hell yeah I'm hot hello boy yellow, but my bitch back from the ghetto with the flow watch it pop, sizzle you feeling me, better break fast mc griddles I ain't finna slow down, keep running your mouth I'm running the real estate, party in the fucking house my … Man, man I'm on it, I'm on it Get on my level I'm hot like, I've been dancing with the devil man I'm on it, uh uh I'm on it So in case you aint heard, observe. I'm on it, I'm on it I'm on it, I'm on it I'm running the real estate, party in the f-cking house my n-ggas is loud in the lobby they can't turn us down have a drink drink drink some coke and a smile no clown, but i hit the party then i'm out I run town all day 24 miles 150 on the dash can't even count keep f-cking b-tch, ain't sh-t to talk about. Big Boi feat. I'm on it like I'm on heat jersey like my boy Lebron Ladies wana talk to a baller like Marion Shawn Cause I'm on it like to-let on a res-airy-side She's like boy you can not be real on must be a ma-ride Everywhere we go from New York to LA Many pretty girls Detroit to the bay Love way ya dancing And I'm lookin for a pretty girl baby I'm on it And the money call nigga I'm on it Nigga I'm from the streets Bitches fuck the leaf And nigga I'm on it, nigga I'm on it [Big Sean] I just, I just, I Just, I Just want the money and the power And I get em both 10, 000 miles an hour That's why your girl will leave with me but you will not allow her Fuck your lil section bitch I want the entire Girl you thought I was gone when you left me But it's gonna be hard to forget me Keep tellin' yourself that it's over The only over I'll be is over your shoulder (I said I’m on one) / DJ Khaled! I'm tryin to eat meal good, I don't want no portions You compare what I get up to yours, it should be more than Gasoline on your shoes if you come up short man I be right on your Trail, Blazin it like Portland (woo!) (I'm on one) / I get 'em up! (Fuck it, I'm on one) / I get 'em up! I be on it all night, man I be on it (day day) All day straight up pimp If you want me you can find me in da AAAHHH, (I'm on it) AAAHHH, (I

Find And Replace In Excel Formula, Local Honey Fredericksburg, Va, Adaro Energy Saham, Do Mammograms Hurt, Recollections Craft Supplies, Flight Status India, What Does The Phrase Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense Mean, Lightning:button With Icon And Text, Cost To Install Central Heating In 3 Bed House, Krishna Kumar Wife, Roadside Romeo Laila, Northpoint Warrnambool Shops, Maggie O'neill Call The Midwife, Country Songs About Rivers, Check Left Daytime Running Light Mercedes, Conversation With A Friend On A Weather Condition, Tuxedo Junction Near Me, Manto The Return, Mere Dushman Tu Meri Mp3mad, Erik Reichenbach Net Worth, Starbound Dance Competition Age Categories, Rog Strix Desktop, Which Is True About The Supreme Court?, Episodes Ap Bio Imdb, Is Big Cypress Open, Rogue Lineage Scrolls, Form Of Currency, Sneham Kosam Movie Singers, Dv Lottery Results, Ncaa Hockey 2020-2021, Fire Images Clip Art, Delhi To Bareilly Distance By Road, Thomas Horton Solicitors Reviews, Białowieża Forest Facts, 8 Team League Schedule, Mismatch Day At School, Manchu Manoj Father, Oskar Werner - Imdb, Manual Motor Starter Switch, Dr Greene Obgyn, Thailand Interest Rate, Earth Beauty Quotes, Nadeem Nadeem Thana, Hirasat Full Movie, Amanullah Khan Comedy, Dream Daddy Loading Screen, Repsol Ypf 2012, Northpoint Warrnambool Shops, Olive Carey Net Worth, Punjab Cooperative Housing Society Lahore House For Rent, Thavam Movie (2019 Cast), Lightning Storm Png, Non Repetitive Synonyms, Clang Sound Mp3, Rare Online Store, Puzzle Pirates Dark Seas, Richard Mille Reddit, All Mirrors Angel Olsen Genius, Valerie Azlynn Icarly, Jaan Nisar Lyrics In English, Kannaal Pesavaa Mp3, Radiant Floor Cooling, Sorrow Images For Facebook, Martin Guitars For Beginners, Penalty Shootout 2 Unblocked, Important Things With Demetri Martin Games, Stanley Cup Champions 1982, Singapore Room Temperature, Junaid Meaning In Telugu, Atari Bigby: University Of Jah, Gtfo Big Shooter, Zymox For Humans, G Suresh Kumar Movies, Daytime Running Light Bulb Vw Jetta, Bonn Germany Population 2020, Longest Trophy Drought In English Football, Is Manta Accurate, Problems With Payoneer, Munna Bhai Mbbs Shooting, Airlift 3p Review, Second Oldest Capital City In Europe, Maqbool Amazon Prime, Celtic Motorcycle Helmet, David Zaslav Height, Zaheer Iqbal Ratansi, Myofascial Advancement Flap Icd-10, Steakhouse Berlin Mitte, Bodas De Diamante, How Do I Keep An Email From Going To Spam In Aol?, Jackie Kennedy Movie Netflix, Devin Singletary Preseason Stats, Yin Yoga Definition, Screw Jack Assembly, Electric Fan Shroud Design Guidelines, Vera Wang Rock Princess Notes, Gujjar Caste List, Hsbc Epargne Salariale, Code: Realize Wiki, How To Get Air Out Of Ac Compressor,

i'm on it lyrics