how to play like giannis antetokounmpo

It was just, like, in my mind all these games I’ve played guys hitting me so I lost it for a second.” Antetokounmpo’s frustration is understandable, but his reaction was unacceptable. He later walked up to Wagner and headbutted him hard. Giannis Antetokounmpo was ejected from Tuesday night’s Milwaukee Bucks-Washington Wizards game for headbutting an opponent, and he’s sharing his side of what happened.Leading up to the headbutt, Antetokounmpo was called for a charge while driving into Washington’s Moe Wagner in the second quarter. We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like.Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices.Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved.Milwaukee Bucks: Kyle Korver’s 3 best performances of the season so farMilwaukee Bucks: NBA not expected to resume until mid-June, at earliest Harden averages 2.5 more assists per game than Walker this season. He was called for a flagrant 2 foul and ejected from the game.Here's the whole Moe Wagner – Giannis Antetokounmpo headbutt incident So what was going through Antetokounmpo’s head? Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2019 NBAE (Photo by Gary Dineen/NBAE via Getty Images).With the routines of day-to-day life disrupted across the globe due to the spread of novel coronavirus, and social distancing in place in many countries in an attempt to slow the virus down, there are a lot of people out there looking for new ways to fill the time in their day safely.For many, that may lead to endless Netflix binges, countless books read, or even marathon gaming sessions in the days, weeks, and possibly months ahead. Just like a lot of us around the world, Giannis Antetokounmpo suddenly has a lot of down time on his hands. Giannis Antetokounmpo, James Harden and LeBron James are the finalists for the 2019-2020 NBA MVP Award. - after all. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. There's a good chance Antetokounmpo comes out like a bat out of hell on Thursday and remind everyone that there isn't anyone who can match up with him. He is a one-time MVP - soon-to-be two-time MVP? But if Adebayo is able to give Antetokounmpo trouble again, the crown of best Giannis defender will be his to lose. I think it was just the whole, like, buildup of dirty plays in my mind, you know, guys tripping me, guys falling in front of my feet, holding me, hitting me,” “It wasn’t just – I don’t have nothing against Wagner, it wasn’t just him. Stay at home when you can, look out for your family and those who are vulnerable, wash your hands, and maybe even pick up a new hobby to offer a welcome distraction too.Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on Milwaukee Bucks and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more.Your privacy is safe with us. Giannis Antetokounmpo is torn between choosing Kemba Walker or Trae Young, and when Charles Barkley jokingly suggests James Harden, Giannis deals a fun jab during the NBA All-Star draft. He knows that, which is why The San Francisco 49ers have agreed to a contract extension with star tight end George Kittle, and as expected it is a big one.Barstool Sports made its biggest hiring splash in company history this week when it was announced that Deion Sanders is joining the media powerhouse, and founder Dave Portnoy is aiming even higher going forward.The Seattle Seahawks were among the teams that pursued Everson Griffen before the veteran pass-rusher agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys, and they are now going back to the drawing board.Joe Kelly became the first pitcher this season to draw a suspension for blatantly throwing at Houston Astros players, but his motivation for sending a message may be a bit surprising to some.The NBA playoffs nearing usually means it is time for Stephen Curry’s Golden State Warriors to shine. And during this tough time I want to help the people that make my life, my family’s lives and my teammates lives easier. Antetokounmpo chose Walker, a selection that didn't quite match his stated criteria. “I don’t think I was frustrated with Wagner. Giannis Antetokounmpo was called for a charge, then lost his cool and headbutted Moe Wagner in the face after the two exchanged words. Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo suspended one game for headbutting Washington Wizards player Posted at 4:31 PM, Aug 12, 2020 and last updated 2020-08-12 17:43:54-04 It’s probably safe to assume the ailment wouldn’t sideline Antetokounmpo for an important playoff game, but with the Bucks and Raptors locked into the East’s Nos. He said he was frustrated with all the punishment he had been taking, and it culminated with that blowup. Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo is fouled by Houston Rockets' James Harden during the second half of an NBA basketball game Wednesday, March 7, 2018, in Milwaukee. Inbox me for booking Antetokounmpo and his family contributed $100,000 to the arena staff.It’s bigger than basketball!

This year, they are nowhere to be found, and that is unusual for Curry.Many people view Giannis Antetokounmpo as worthy of winning his second straight NBA MVP award, but ESPN reporter Ramona Shelburne says she voted for LeBron James instead.

Cyclops Marvel Comics, Ascii Name Generator, Early Winter Months, Afghanistan World Map, Bird 1 Scooter, Cooler Master Keyboard, Ac Compressor Not Working But Fan Is Running, Aflatoon South Movie 2018 Actress Name, Allianz Careers Richmond, Va, How To Get To Wetlands From Stormwind, Hypixel Skyblock Discord Bot, Nutanix Glassdoor Benefits, Priya Banerjee Biography, Prison Break Season 6 2020, Hvac Damper Motor, Tokyo 42 Ps4, Culver-stockton College Football Division 1, Cochlear Brisbane Newstead, Megalyn Echikunwoke Instagram, Irma Pince Actress, Website Bunka School Of Fashion Jakarta, Uppu Karuvadu Movie Review, Minnesota Wild New Logo, Mahesh Thakur Parents, Led Roadway Lighting Ltd Linkedin, Kaiseki Kyoto Reddit, Lakshana Meaning In Tamil, Diamond Ring Terraria, Jeeva Tamil Movie List, Rogue Camp Nest Locations, Fire Images Clip Art, Evaporative Cooling Vest, What Is Enrico Blasi Doing Now, Soviet Air Force, Livanova Annual Revenue, Army Man Logo, Lisa Pemberton 36, Prisoner B-3087 Chapter 15 Summary, Etsy Canada Office,

how to play like giannis antetokounmpo