Taxi Movie 1998

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Mirror 2 | 10.06.2019 - Taxi.German.DL.1998.AC3.BDRip.x264.iNTERNAL-VideoStar. Was this review helpful? They came to an agreement on a 50/50 split and Besson began searching for a director. The premise of the film is beautifully simple - a speed-freak taxi driver Daniel and an inept policeman have to work together to catch some bank robbers. In der französischen Actionkomödie Taxi … Followed by two sequels, the film makers have kept the film very French without resorting to American-style CGI effects or bland super star actors. Daniel then speeds towards a bridge that is under construction, and slams on the brake; the gang's cars jump over the gap and lands on the other side, only to discover that they are trapped on an incomplete bridge section. Written by Luc Besson (director of 'Léon' and 'The Fifth Element') this French film is funnier and with better action than most American blockbusters.

The comedy is very european so I doubt many people will get it and this may be the films down fall. I knew TAXI was a French film with a screenplay by Luc Besson but that was all I knew about it . In Marseilles (France), skilled pizza delivery boy Daniel who drives a scooter finally has his dreams come true. Was this review helpful? Not a film to be taken seriously, its played for laughs and you don't really need the subtitles as most of the dialogue just flies by beneath the wheels of speeding Taxi's police cars and criminals on the Run. The duo then become friends, and devise a plan to finally catch the gang red-handed.

27 out of 36 found this helpful. Having an exact replica from that Peugeot would be a dream come true for me...7/10 The comedy is funny , the action is sharp and precise but the dialogue might be a little shaky and also there is an underdeveloped bonding plot which lets be honest not Luc Bessons best work. The next day, Émilien has duplicated the control keys to twenty traffic lights throughout the city, and provides Daniel with a closed radio line. I know that for many of us subtitled French movies are not regular choices. 23 out of 26 found this helpful.
Was this review helpful? Besson doesn't have to make the same film every time, he might want to do something for a laugh at some point, and that's what he's done here. Daniel, who thinks Émilien works with IBM, of course disobeys all the rules and at the end of the ride Émilien reveals his true identity. 45 out of 48 found this helpful. 73 of 84 people found this review helpful. Vivo. The film didn't break any UK/USA box office records (presumably as people were put of by its subtitles and french origins) which is a real shame. What really makes this movie a banger is the sound-track: French hip-hop at its very best. Why do people take films such as this SO seriously. Was this review helpful? I know that for many of us subtitled French movies are not regular choices.

Was this review helpful? I have rated and commented that too)! Émilien then learns that he had left the stove on at his flat and burned it down, forcing him and his mother to stay at Daniel's place. Caught by the police for a huge speed infraction, he will help Emilien, a loser inspector who can't drive, on the track of German bank robbers, … 48 out of 57 found this helpful. As the delivery men use the traffic lights to clear a path for the cars, the cars drive onto the freeway. Was this review helpful?

Genre : Action, Komödie, Krimi Sterne : Samy Naceri, Frédéric Diefenthal, Marion Cotillard, Emma Wiklund, Manuela Gourary, Bernard Farcy, Dan Herzberg, Sébastien Thiery, Eric Bérenger, Richard Sammel ️Taxi 1998 Ganzer Film Online Anschauen Deutsch⬅️ The film is COOL to the maximum from the setting to the acting to the location to the soundtrack. Was this review helpful? Taxi is a typical French action movie. The film didn't break any UK/USA box office records (presumably as people were put of by its subtitles and french origins) which is a real shame. Now the two must team up to stop the Mercedes Gang before they get away...again. Watch the original. However, the gang stops at a secluded garage and repaints the cars silver, inadvertently sabotaging the tracking device and allowing them to escape again. 27 out of 32 found this helpful. This is a very Gallic film indeed, but as a fan of French cinema - and of the French in general - I have to say that I enjoyed this film very much indeed. 2 out of 2 found this helpful.
Go see this film with an open mind and you can't fault it simple easy clean storyline lets the movie flow and move easily and when you stack on the petrolhead action on top of the layer of humour (which was okay) and put between good start sequence and highly amusing plot ending bread, you've got a veritable good movie sandwich.

Mariana Bachelor In Paradise, The Wanderer's Way Astroneer, Mr Cool Diy Mini Split, Kafka Design Patterns, Ohio University Club Hockey D2, Hamilton Vs Motherwell Prediction, Big 10 Women's Hockey Teams, 2011 NHL Playoffs Bracket, Mark Little Tcd, Johnny Walker Next Fight, Companies That Raise Capital, Trane Tonnage By Model Number, Jerusalem Archeology News, 49ers Logo Jpg, Historical Cd Rates Federal Reserve, Tomorrow Is An Old Deceiver Meaning, Notorious Byrd Brothers (vinyl), Put Forward A Proposal, Naamkarann Season 7, Whatsapp Call Declined Automatically, G Major Chords, Alinta Energy Wa, How To Overcome Economic Crisis, Cuphead Review Reddit, Valayam 2020 Review, Minnesota North Stars Best Players, Sindh Tv Address, Enphase Energy Sustainability, Black And Decker Portable Air Conditioner And Heater Manual, Karl Kennedy Football, Facts About Qalito Island, Chhapaak Real Face, Delhi To Banaras Distance By Train, Camille Cottin Allied, Heather Mcnamara Fanart, Phuket Restaurants Patong, Body Language For Leaders, Optical Illusion Lines With Arrows, Montserrat Spain Cross, Sheep Mountains Nevada, List Of All Saas Companies, Khabar Nahi Thi Jo Khwab Mein Hai Lyrics, Bangladesh Population Projection 2050, Mike Cofer Cause Of Death, La Costa Spa Café, Goodman Group Audit Report, Denver Broncos New Uniforms, Mlb Franchise Values By Year, Vale Mine, Mozambique, Wd Red Pro Nas Hard Drive, House Prices 2008, Cartoon Girl Images, Increase Efficiency Synonyms, Varanus Island Jobs, Nayak Hd Video Songs 1080p, Window Air Conditioner Installation Kit, Vanguard Lifestrategy Conservative Growth Fund, Uhhh Small Text, Steelseries Sensei 310 Dimensions, Domestic Spending Cold War, Garrett Bachelorette Becca, Translate English To Maori, Justices Practice Judicial Restraint When They, Lewis Johnson Instagram, Pyaar Prema Kaadhal Hold Me Now, Pan African Resources Vacancies, Lightning Sword Minecraft Aether, Uk Universities Requirements For International Students, Country Of Tax Residence, Rain Alarm Apk Pro, Redout Vr Controls, Military Branches Usa, Twitch Iron Chef, What Does It Mean When A Guy Says Goodnight You, Where Was The Comancheros Filmed, Meri Guriya Episode 3, Volvo Logo Old, Deepak Bagga Age, Split Ac Parts Name, Shroud Mouse Dpi, Blackrock Investment Management (uk) Limited Fca, Pros And Cons Of Refugee Camps, If Prices Are Sticky In The Short Run, Then, Honey Drive Linux,

Taxi Movie 1998