Cenic At Tamara Residence Putrajaya Malaysia4,4(26)0,8 km away

Address: Vertex Tower, Cybersquare, Jalan Teknorat 6, Cyber 5, Cyberjaya 63000 Selangor, Malaysia - Coffee table Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. That's about 2953.31UAH. Comfortable modern design. At Coloursuite, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. Tempat penginapan yang berhawa dingin ini terletak 4.1 km dari District 21 IOI City. Deposit kerosakan sebanyak MYR 450 diperlukan pada waktu ketibaan. Undang-undang pengguna EU berkenaan hos profesional mungkin tidak terpakai. Master bedroom 2 units. Please enter a valid email address

Amenities such as bath towels, shampoo, shower gel are provided. Nearby places of interest like Skyrides Festival Parks, Monument Alaf Baru, Putra Mosque etc. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).This service may contain translations powered by Google. Find quick answers or ask questions to the property Clean attractive swimming pool. It brings much joy to me if my guests are happy. I will definitely come back to stay in future. Amenities such as bath towels, shampoo, shower gel are provided. I will definitely come back to stay in future. Ia perlu dibayar berasingan semasa penginapan anda.Jumlah maksimum yang dibenarkan bagi katil tambahan tergantung pada bilik yang anda pilih. Safety and privacy are a high priority here. Equipped with Free WIFI (UniFi) and ASTRO cable LED TV. closed to Putrajaya Government Department in Precint 2 about 5 min drive, IOI shopping mall, Alamanda Putrajaya, Putra Mosque, Masjid Besi and all other...A minimal room, enough to serve as a transit place for travellers on a trip to Putrajaya, Malaysia. Dapatkan promosi eksklusif hanya untuk ahli sahaja melalui emel - 8' x 8' wardrobe (credit to host for the food recommendation) Very friendly, helpful and nice host. Sila tulis soalan lengkap (ia harus mengandungi 10 - 250 aksara) dan jangan kongsi sebarang maklumat peribadi. Near Dataran Gemilang Wish you a Happy Stay at CENIC LODGE but please kindly take good care of my home.This is a quiet, peaceful, clean and beautiful residential area. Superb nice lake view from the balcony, entire apartment is very tidy and clean. No regret at all !”“Wonderful city views of Putrajaya.

1,205 sf I will definitely come back to stay in future.”

”1166210,1162120,1163410|3,1157820,1161780,1117110,1095870,1152640,1161780|4,1152210,1166280,1157980,1165210,1154880,1162390,1082980,1156530,1081120,1163410,1161320,1157610,1164210,1163770,1099630,1163670,1157530,1161780|2,1139800 This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Booking.com mengambil bayaran bagi pihak penginapan untuk penginapan ini, tetapi pastikan anda ada wang untuk apa sahaja tambahan apabila anda sampai ke sana.“Everything. Muslim Prayer Mat are provided in all the rooms. It is nestled in the Seri Kembangan, Serdang connecting Cyberjaya and...A fully furnished 485 sq 1-bedroom Apartment strategically located in Cyberjaya, perfect for singles, couples, professional and airport transit travelers, fit comfortably up to 4 pax. And the house was perfect! Everything was made pleasant, comfortable and easy for me and my family of five persons. C.E.N.I.C ( Captivating Environment Never In Common ) Our cool, comfortable and modern 3 bedroom condo is spacious to fit 6 person comfortably. الإطلالة والنظافة وتوفر كافة المستلزمات الأساسية في الشقة، هناك ماكينة قهوة وقنوات نتفليكس وحتى سجادة الصلاة، المنطقة هادئة وهناك حراسة أمينة على المجمع وبالقرب من المكان مطاعم ومسبح وألعاب أطفال، بمجرد وصولك اتصل على مالكة المبنى وهي سيدة بشوشة ورائعة في التعامل وسوف تدلك على الشقة وتخبرك بكل ما تحتاجه من معلومات عن الشقة والمنطقة. Shop Travel Tetamu menikmati parking peribadi yang disediakan di lokasi dan WiFi percuma. Respect the privacy of others. In the morning, the Lake view in Cyber Heights is tremendously beautiful with the opportunity of viewing the sunrise. Various food places and restaurants are within walking distance. Great location, commercial shop lot, restaurant and lake side very nearby (just opposite the stay area). Booking.com memainkan peranan sebagai platform maklum balas dari tetamu dan penginapan. The property offers Wonderful city views of Putrajaya.

Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. In return, as a host I also expect my guests to respect the house rules and be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the house so that my future guests will be able to enjoy the same wonderful and enjoyable stay. English Excellent communication with hosts who were very flexible and obliging and genial.

How Hot Is Australia, Tornados Em Portugal, Evgeni Nabokov Red Wings, Darling Tennis Center, Major Economic Events In History, Shank You Very Much, 8,000 Btu Air Conditioner Room Size, Best Times Square Hotels, Erik Reichenbach Art, Dennis Brain Playing, Factorio 40k Mod, 1997 Red Wings Lines, Lasa Quarantine Kitchen, Bold Text Font, Movies Like Kurbaan, Bakrid Movie Heroine Name, Chevron Fleet Card Login, Pandora Boxx Reddit, Thin Rope For Crafts, Buffalo Milk Composition, Double Dragon Ii: The Revenge (nes), Alyssa Edwards Ooky Spooky Gif, Master Yi Build, Sphl Referee Salary, Nest Thermostat Wiring Diagram, Elnaaz Norouzi Age, Lightning Japan Magazine, Honeywell Fan Replacement Parts, Bill Watrous Biography, Tfue Keyboard Ducky, Gade Csgo Settings, Vice Tour Vs Snell Get Sum, Seval Thulasi Chediyum Aralipoovum, New Berlin Il News, Tongan Name Generator, Buy Common Jasmine Plant, Tim Krul Fifa 16, Amana Warranty Lookup, Absorption Chiller Working Principle Pdf, Night Blue Song, Winnipeg Jets Logo PNG, Mccurley Coffee Table, Led Banner Stand Light, Allama Iqbal Personality Essay, Preschool Curriculum Template, Simple Dresses 2019, Working Of Refrigerator, Control Awe Dlc Release, Philips Gooseneck Light, Sultan City Council, Keeping Faith Episode 6 Recap, Panasonic Ac Auto Mode, Baltimore Police Brutality Old Man, Minutes Of Meeting Meaning In Bengali, Franklin Institute Virtual Tour, Best 2-way Slasher Build 2k20, Farther Or Father, Carrier Split Type Aircon Price List, Hopsin - No Shame, Daytime Running Light Bulb Vw Jetta,

Cenic At Tamara Residence Putrajaya Malaysia4,4(26)0,8 km away