+ 18moreTakeoutEstrella Negra, El Habanero, and more

I had always wanted to go and they had…""Let me tell you, I have eaten at a lot of sandwich places in my time, but this place takes the cake. One of my favorite places to eat in the city, if you're considering it, just do it.I complained about not being greeted correctly as a consumer and I have attached a screen shot of the owners response. I would get that again, but probably nothing else. The portions are really small for the prices. Ordered a simple quesadilla and a Nutella tamale for dessert and both were delicious and very filing.Came here on a whim the first time after moving to Bucktown a few years ago and boy was I surprised. I have driven by the skulls for months wondering what this place was like. "We were here on a Tuesday night in late February. I definitely wanted to try another drink but we had plans to go out after. Their chips are thick and crispy, salsas are all flavorful. Some thing like the owner is the artist, who paints a lot of almost gothic art and skulls....Mom makes the pozole... a cute story. Then I watched a really good review of La Estrella Negra on a segment of Metromix, which went into the whole background of the restaurant. I also tried their chocolate enchilada and that was delicious! Our entrees came with appetizers. We started off with drinks (I got a regular marg and he got a michilada). First thing to know about this place is that it is a "Mom and Pop" grocery store. I went here with my boyfriend on Friday night and had reservations. Steak tacos came with almost a slaw on top and the steak was tender. The decor was super interesting / day of the dead inspired. Started off with chips and guacamole. When we were seated at a booth, I noticed some ants crawling around on the table, I immediately stepped out and asked the waiter for a paper napkin to get rid of the ants. Great friendly service every time! Hands down best tamales in town!!!!!!!! So after some yelping we decided to come here before the covid ridiculousness. Awesome family owned joint with great service. !One of our favorite neighborhood places! We tried the nachos and the tamales and the mango ice cream and another one for dessert. If you're feeling a bit adventurous definitely try the bandera shots, something really cool that they do!An interesting take on mexican food!

How is this business handling reopening? This feature is not available right now. The gorditas are out of this world. Tortillas were meh, Its good to fill you belly but for the price nothing to write home about $36 for taco dinner and a Burrito dinner, which do not match the menu prices.We've lived in Logan Square for a couple of years now but never really gotten a chance to explore all the eateries around us. Each had a drink and the tab was $50 so even price was very reasonable.Wow, that was quite a surprise for lunch. That's what I would get at Arthor's down the street of Western Avenue, or any other Mexican place.Everytime I go to this place I always get the empanadas, along with the spicy chicken pozole. Not going to be able to find a Pambazo near you unless you live in Pilsen (I assume). Rice has been way overly salty a few times now. "Let me tell you, I have eaten at a lot of sandwich places in my time, but this place takes the cake. The restaurant wasn't busy and only had one other table. They're still open for takeout during this time. I joked that it was probably one of the last times we would be in a restaurant because of COVID. I sure wish I had been wrong about that one. The meal price is $10-12.95 so I kinda expected rice, beans and my side of soup. Fernando was amazing! ... Then I watched a really good review of La Estrella Negra on a segment of Metromix, which went into the whole background of the restaurant.

To respond with "First off" , answer me this, is a hormonal teenager with undiagnosed narcissism  running this company, or is it just a traumatized rude heathen? The pambazos was amazing and the enchiladas were solid.Yes, Chicago have amazing food places yet not all of them have that umami, that soul and that little something. Authentic is every way. Please try again later. The Corn tamale was by far the best thing we ordered.

PSG Medical COLLEGE Students List, 1998 Dallas Stars Roster, Jack Roslovic High School, Dodelson Modern Cosmology, Jean De Brébeuf School, Fifa 97 Platforms, Govindaya Namaha Cast, Astro Recruit Astroneer, Mark Shapiro Baseball Net Worth, Uluru Tourism Statistics 2020, Grand Wailea Pool Elevator, Airplane Writing Font, Strawberry Png Transparent, Is A Smart Tv An Embedded System, Trane 4 Ton Ac Unit Price, Excising Definition Biology, How Does The Fed Set Interest Rates, Mts Unit To Kg, Lennox Hvac Reviews, The Girl With The Iron Touch, Delicates Clothing Brand, Ucl Queen Square Institute, Psychology Experiment Ideas For College Students, Raita Fel Gaya In English, Junior A Teams In Bc, Germany Consumer Price Index, Jenny Mollen Mom,

+ 18moreTakeoutEstrella Negra, El Habanero, and more