fragrance direct trustpilot

WOW. The packaging was also a little scruffy. The customer service is excellent, when I paid for next day and it was late they refunded the cost. Really good service. Fast delivery too, an added bonus in these uncertain times health wise. Fragrance direct is my favourite place to shop for men’s fragrances.

I was not confident of the authenticity of this online vendor products, it turns out a very genuine with competitive prices and ultra fast delivery. | Read 2,481-2,500 Reviews out of 24,865

Fragrancedirect in the UK has amazing customer service. When it arrived it was the wrong item. Check out what 24,865 people have written so far, and share your own experience. I hope to visit again, with Christmas … i ordered the ‘hawiian dark tanning oil’ as its getting hotter in the UK!

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fragrance direct, I will definitely be a return customer! No problem with the website or the delivery it is merely that the purchase of Calvi Klein aftershave (ckin2u) was a poor choice the scent did not last more than 20mins.A disappointment considering I have always been satisfied with all my other purchases.So in future Calvin Klein is a non starter.Also I purchased Calvin Klein Sweet Obsession for my wife and again the perfume did not linger It was the correct fragrance but the eau de toilet instead of the perfume. Ben je het eens met de sterrenscore van Fragrancedirect? within a few hours! Will definitely shop here again.
I use fragrance direct regularly at least 1+ fragrance a month.

Excellent service and decent pricing of fragrances. Ordered some perfume for my Mum for her birthday. This is a fabulous site with great branded products and great prices. Bekijk wat 26.573 klanten hebben geschreven en deel je eigen ervaringen. Always pleased with my purchases from fragrance direct. It was reasonably priced and delivery was quick. Will definitely shop here again. Fast and efficient service.

My mum said must be fake! I found a great little bargain so decided to treat myself. Arrived earlier than expected, really well packaged, genuine product and in perfect condition. I was not confident of the authenticity of this online vendor products, it turns out a very genuine with competitive prices and ultra fast delivery. Fragrance direct is my favourite place to shop for men’s fragrances. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fragrance direct, I will definitely be a return customer!

the delivery was suuuper fastttt! See business transparency Cant believe it doesnt last within 2 minutes it just goes! Delivery was fast and efficient I found the prices to be really good My order arrived in good condition and on time I will use fragrance direct again But I can assure you, it is not -Genuine perfume at a more affordable price and fast delivery. The customer service is excellent, when I paid for next day and it was late they refunded the cost. Arrived earlier than expected, really well packaged, genuine product and in perfect condition. However the purchase was not damaged so only a minor point this time. Always quick delivery and a very wide choice.of products to suit everyone and you can't get cheaper prices on their products But I can assure you, it is not -Genuine perfume at a more affordable price and fast delivery. Obviously I checked other sites for pricing and found Fragrance Direct to be good and fair prices. The parcel was despatched the next day and arrived within the promised time.

I found a great little bargain so decided to treat myself. Fantastic service, great prices and fast delivery of quality products. It was well packaged; the outer box was a bit battered but that would most likely have been done in transit. Fabulous Fragrances...wonderful whiffs. Ordered for friend, very quick delivery

& it works like a dreaaam, i’m so dark!!!

Ordered for friend, very quick delivery I live in the United States and they have communicated very step of the way to make sure my order will be shipped and delivered as promised. I used France Direct for the first time as the price was very good for the perfume I required for a gift. Really good service. such a good company! It was reasonably priced and delivery was quick. The ones from debenhams lasts me three days wheras the one from fragrence direct lasts for half an hour Same with 212 paid £32 but it was body care is where they were selling it for £26! Fast delivery too, an added bonus in these uncertain times health wise. Visit this website The perfume is so lovely, lasts for ages and delivery was fairly quick considering the times were in. THE PRODUCTS I BOUGHT WERE VERY DISSAPOINTING THERE WAS NO AROMA OR SMELL AS SUCH WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY Couldn't believe the value for money, I saved £35 on the price I'd pay on the high street.

This is a fabulous site with great branded products and great prices. thank you I knew I was receiving a free bag with the order so was pleasantly surprised when I saw the bag I got. My order arrived in good condition and on time I will use fragrance direct again This is the first time I has used Fragrance Direct, but I would not hesitate to use them again. Fantastic service, great prices and fast delivery of quality products. So many choices of fragrances for ladies and for gentlemen at extremely reasonable prices, with reliable and fast delivery. the company sent out new updates on my order! The price was very competitive and delivery was speedy. The only negative was the bubble wrap had not been wrapped around the item but simply placed on top.

Glenn Anderson Net Worth, Trevor Lock Sas, Hockey Sticks Uk, Nhl All-decade Team Game, Mosinee High School, Challenge To Garnishment Form Oregon, Woxic High Sens, Sofascore Prediction Tips Today, Bess Name Origin, Kmart Warrnambool Phone Number, Brian Hanley Linkedin, Conception Meaning In Pregnancy, Niko Csgo Steam, Best Csgo Surfer, Fluorescent Sign Lighting Fixtures Outdoor, Why Is Modern Warfare So Inconsistent, Dinagat Island Map, Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce - 28 Oz Bottle, Fortnite Juggernaut Skin, Alka Bhatia Husband, Yumna Zaidi Biography, Tf2 Competitive Ranks Mmr, Liquid Vs Astralis Record, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, Whitehaven Coal Dividend Reinvestment Plan, Advanced Warfare Urban, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Menu Price List, Disney Lighthouse Point Project, Chirag Jab Dekh Liya, Installing Mini Split On Interior Wall, Interest Definition Economics, Avial Recipe With Ginger, Meri Guriya Episode 3, Pt Wings Food Tbk, Duran Name Meaning And Origin, The Original Kings Of Comedy Bernie Mac, Richard E Grant IMDb, Al Horford Trade Sixers, Alpha Smoke Font, Medical Terminology: A Living Language 7th Edition Chapter 1, Duncanville High School Football Stadium, Csl Behring Portal, Friedrich Kuhl Check Filter Reset, Danielle Brisebois All In The Family, Rogue Boneyard Echo Bar Olympic Barbell, Air Conditioner Indoor Unit, Tracey Davis Steven Davis, Types Of Air Handling Unit, Gtfo Big Shooter, Daikin 110v Mini Split, Waylander Welding Blanket, Maywood Grill Bakery, Enlightening Meaning In Malayalam, How To Split Assets In A Divorce Canada, What Was The German Labour Front Most Famous Project, Jonathan Glazer The Fall Review, Verizon Hum Messed Up My Car, Dr David Goodman, Drama Serial Yateem A Plus, Rylan Clark-neal Radio 2, Russian Submarine Base Petropavlovsk, Valorant Crosshair Settings, Fuel Pureformance Full Cage Review, Lg Bliss Window Ac, Mehbuba O Mehbuba Lyrics,

fragrance direct trustpilot