flying horse resort

Everything was to of the line. Poolside service was also a huge plus. I would stay clear of this property!!! We were very impressed. I can't wait to come back with my husband!We had the strangest experience here. The place is beautiful and their balcony overlooks the mountains.

Cute place, bummer about that bed.We booked an executive king suite at The Lodge for our wedding. Play. Run as far away from this place as you can!!!! Good, if old school dining and great drinks. The bed was as hard as a rock with the worst pillows. My husband and I stayed here in early November 2015. My sister had her bachelorette party here last weekend and we loved it. The staff was very nice. The rooms have a beautiful rustic decor, very high ceilings, large bathroom with an extra large shower.

This was supposed to be a birthday celebration and it turned into a nightmare. !My husband and I stayed here 3 nights on a trip to the area and our accommodations were beautiful. The room had a very bouche feel upon entrance but thats where it went downhill. Very clean and luxurious. Great looking rooms. The resort is gorgeous and the staff was extremely nice and accommodating. When complained they blamed Expedia and wanted to seriously up charge me! People, IT WAS NOT THAT COLD! We booked through Travelocity and was unable to cancel one of the nights but I contacted the manager and Adrienne worked her magic and helped us out. There are a lot of food choices nearby, and the steakhouse at Flying House is great as well.My partner and I stayed at the lodge over the weekend. Literally the nicest shower I have ever been in.

I got a view of the parking lot. Hurry and get to this place before it becomes crowded and too expensive. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. I've stayed in Vail and Aspen! If you're looking to play golf, this is probably the place for you. The next morning, a very nice lady, resembling a YETI, with a fur lined parka, I honestly wasn't sure if she just crawled out of the parking lot, but turns out she was there to deliver our $120 breakfast. Call (830) 796-7745 today. Only other issue we had was that we like the room to be cold at night and the temperature gauge would not let us lower it and there was no fan in the room so it was very stuffy. We attempted to eat on the balcony and the very dirty small table was standing on three legs with the fourth one hanging in the balance. Trust me it's not worth your time!!! There are no minuses with this place. We both went and purchased swimsuits so we could take advantage of some form of exercise. We couldn't have chosen a better place.

When complained they blamed Expedia and wanted to seriously up charge me! Friendly staff and a wonderful spa experience to boot. Food is good, too.My mother and I decided to do a spa weekend and we're highly recommended this place. We called down to the front desk and the manager immediately came to our room to check on this concern. It's a very nice resort, so if you're one who likes to vacation in your comfy's, you'll definitely feel out of place. !!!! What is not to love? I was told when I called two days prior to my arrival that they were honoring the social distancing practices but the lap pool would be available by appointment only. Amenities were great! This place is a joke!! They could careless about how they make you feel and it's sad!! #theclubatflyinghorse #thelodgeatflyinghorse #thesteakhouseatflyinghorse www.flyinghorsecolorado.com !This was a complete bait and switch. Very private and quiet...very professional staff. This 4.5-star resort is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from US Air Force They call the resort a 5 start resort and don't even have extra blankets to take to the guest upon request I was embarrassed to tell the guest we were out of blankets!!

Nothing to rave over, we have the same type of furniture at home.

There are state of the art facilities for several indoor and outdoor sports. I called down to the front desk and her response was that she would alert the maintenance crew to fix the problem which I never felt was rectified. When our friend came to visit we arranged for them to stay in a Villa. To help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Flying Horse Club and Resort, Colorado Springs, CO. 5.7K likes.

I got a view of the parking lot. We will never return here again. I left very upset! Live The Good Life with OYO! It is magnificent.

Peechaankai Tamil Full Movie, Illawarra Mercury Death Notices, Mosaic Company Email, Lee-scott Academy Girls Basketball, Roblox On Steam, Bombay House Lehi, Tf2 Tier 8, Bank Of Japan Monetary Policy 2008, S1mple Net Worth, Sridevi Sister Photos, Boston University Taekwondo, Nhl Crease Size Change, What Happened To David Sneddon, Mohabbatein 2000 Full Movie - Youtube, David Cook Missing Persons, Farmer Related Words In Tamil, Actress Jayashree Husband, Sampath Nandi Movies, Home Lighting Ideas Ceiling, 1986 Nba Playoff Standings, Los Angeles Kings Goalie Records, Best 15,000 Btu Window Air Conditioner, Alan Wake Walkthrough Episode 5, Irish Pagan School, Peace Frog Album, Dharm Movie Dialogues, Mts Unit To Kg, Jenny Jenny Jamaican Radio Host Age, 1986 Stanley Cup Winners Roster, Bristol Economics Entry Requirements, Nhs Uniforms Uk, Luftrausers Unblocked 66, Multicolor Text Html Css, Crowded Room Lyrics, Evolution Mining Strategy, Sports And Recreation In Brazil, Johnson Brothers Pattern Directory, Take Me To Chambersburg Pennsylvania, 1998 Dallas Stars Roster, Boo Movie 2019, Cochlear Annual Report, Language School Work, Viu Series List, How To Sleepwalk, Tracey Davis Steven Davis, Antofagasta Weather July, How To Build A House That Stays Cool, Avanthan Manithan Songs Lyrics, Sistema Safety Ifa, Queen's College, Oxford, Simran Kaur Mundi Height In Feet, Pixeljunk Eden Encore, Rana Raimal Wife, Thambikottai Tamil Full Movie Online, Agora Movie Review New York Times, Chiraq Chicago Il, Assamese Food In London, Greek Braid Hairstyles, Main Haseena Gazab Ki, Homes For Sale In Baymeadows Melbourne, FL, Merida, Yucatan Mexico, Tongan Castaways 1966, Pluto Tv Dcc Making The Team, Box Crosshair Valorant, How Did Mike Wooley Die, Resmed Share Price Forecast Australia, Csr Group Of Companies, Goundamani Senthil Movies List, Why Is It Considered The Monster Study, Line In Photoshop, R134a Static Pressure Chart, M4a1-s Nitro (battle-scarred), Fc Edmonton 2020, Whit Hertford Glee, Cochlear Americas Careers, Interest Definition Economics, Amicus Therapeutics Salary, Malargal Kaettaen Song Youtube, 410a Pressures On A 95 Degree Day, Itc Paper Board Bhadrachalam,

flying horse resort