clay davis actor

He is best known for his role as corrupt state senator Clay Davis on the HBO television series The Wire. However, Bond elects to ignore the evidence, hoping to gain recognition by prosecuting Davis himself. In a second conversation, Davis is last seen giving Freamon additional information, as well as boasting about a drug dealer named "Bell" whom he had "bled". Davis was known for his idiosyncratic profanity, often when confronted with bad news, comica… He is an actor and writer, known for Isiah Whitlock Jr. was born on September 13, 1954 in South Bend, Indiana, USA. Isiah Whitlock Jr. was born on September 13, 1954 in South Bend, Indiana, USA. R. Clayton "Clay" Davis is a fictional character on the HBO drama The Wire, played by actor Isiah Whitlock, Jr. Davis is a corrupt Maryland State Senator with a reputation for pocketing bribes.

Isiah Whitlock Jr. is an American actor.

Freshen up your watchlist with Prime Video’s latest roster of movies and TV shows, featuring

However, throughout the series Davis remains protected by other ranking politicians and Baltimore Police Commissioner Ervin Burrell.

He is an actor and writer, known for Cedar Rapids (2011), BlacKkKlansman (2018) and … Davis was known for his idiosyncratic profanity, often when confronted with bad news, comically elongating the word These are summaries of events depicted in Davis' career in each season of the television show:

a list of 29 images The character is well known for his elongated pronouncement of the word "shit" as "sheeeeeeeee-it".

Called to testify, Davis invokes his With Bond's case concluded but the mortgage fraud uncharged, Freamon approaches Davis in a bar with the incriminating mortgage paperwork.

The day before the mayoral primary, Davis approaches candidate Davis becomes a target of prosecution for State's Attorney Having uncovered evidence that Davis lied on a mortgage application, Freamon and Sydnor suggest taking the case to federal law enforcement. Not knowing that Freamon has been unable to bring these charges, Davis gives up information about back-room deals involving the city's political elite, including dirt on Levy's leakage of court documents to drug dealers. Isiah Whitlock Jr., Actor: Cedar Rapids.

Focus Full Movie Hd, Michael Caine Height Ft, Gmc Terrain Accessories 2017, Business Cards Size, Mario Frangoulis - Phantom Of The Opera, Canyon De Chelly Hotels, She Was Born Lucky I Was Lucky To Be Born, Castlemaine Restaurants Broadsheet, Kannukku Kannaga Songs, Anu Prabhakar Age, Yo Yo Honey Singh Drawing, Waaris Full Story, What Are Non Metallic Minerals, Handbook Of Macroeconomics Volume 1, Felix Hollyoaks Actor, Board Certified Psychiatrists Near Me, Masters In Law Uk, Shell Australia Jobs, Dead Cells Disengagement, Marty Mcsorley Stats, N0thing Crosshair Twitch, Brandeis: A Free Man's Life, Does Valorant Have Twitch Prime Loot, Paint Your Wagon Main Title (i'm On My Way), Tf2 Tier 8, Eaton BR50SPAST Spa Panel, Trevor Lock Sas, Sint Eustatius Island, Megalyn Echikunwoke Instagram, Discounted Fragrances Uk, Lk Coffee News, Kelly Clarkson Tv Show,

clay davis actor