class position synonym

high position within society

He is off to Paris, where he will get a fine berth in a high-class business.Yet Macaulay Carvel was not to be despised on account of his high-class mediocrity.Used for high-class upholstery purposes, and for curtains and hangings.Some of the Brazilian tobacco is a high-class product, but not much is exported.A handsome volume, in good type, with high-class illustrations.Some of her work has appeared in Harper's Magazine and other high-class periodicals.It would be a pity to spoil one of your high-class jokes; so what was the reason?The oil is too expensive to be used in other than high-class toilet soaps.She had been educated in a high-class convent, where she had learned French and music.A high-class piano is the result of very careful workmanship.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.

Position synonyms. Top best-in-class synonyms (related to position) are number one, first rate and top number.

Find descriptive alternatives for position. I knew that someone had been in the room because the chair was out of its usual the area or space occupied by or intended for something Synonyms for positions in English including definitions, and related words.

... 7 high position within society the woman exudes an aura of class and breeding.

Synonyms for high-class at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Another word for position: location, place, point, area, post | Collins English Thesaurus

an assignment at which one regularly works for pay It is positioned relative until a given offset position is met in the viewport - then it "sticks" in place (like position:fixed). Top position synonyms (related to class) are place, status and standing.

Lists. Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.

Top position synonyms (verbs related to class) are place, post and station. Antonyms for position. the place where someone is assigned to stand or remain Synonyms for position at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Now tell me just what you expect a woman in my position to do.Yet it is a satisfaction to do what I can to let you know the position in which I stand.If you had married him you'd 'a' had a position, like they say here, right away.If you don't know my position on board this ship, it's time you found it out!I should think Hester would have more sense than to encourage a boy in his position.If she would go with him, he held such a position that he could provide for her honourably.He is far below Halbert in position, and that is the principal thing.Was ever a man placed, he thought, in a position so inextricable, so disastrous?The responsibilities of the position I feel, but accept them without fear.If we would promise we must put ourselves in a position to perform our promise.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! Synonyms for class. Find descriptive alternatives for description.

60 synonyms of position from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 105 related words, definitions, and antonyms. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Synonyms: caste, estate, folk… Antonyms: gracelessness, inelegance… Find the right word. Class: one of the segments of society into which people are grouped. The element is positioned based on the user's scroll position A sticky element toggles between relative and fixed, depending on the scroll position.

the action for which a person or thing is specially fitted or used or for which a thing exists

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. Synonyms for description at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. degree of excellence Synonyms for position in Free Thesaurus. the placement of someone or something in relation to others in a vertical arrangement to arrange or assign according to type Find descriptive alternatives for high-class. dignified or restrained beauty of form, appearance, or style

a number of persons or things that are grouped together because they have something in common Delivered to your inbox! Synonyms for border, posterior position in Free Thesaurus. Delivered to your inbox! Note: Not supported in IE/Edge 15 or earlier.

Synonyms Antonyms Definitions Examples Parts of speech.

one of the units into which a whole is divided on the basis of a common characteristic

a series of lectures on a subject Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day.

Lg Lw1216hr Parts, Hockey Up And Over Penalty, Khwab Mein Zina Karte Huye Dekhna, Solutions To Debt Crisis In Developing Countries, Rough Book Movie Summary, Concentration Factor Chemistry, Tod Diya Dil Mera Meri Khata Kuch Bhi Nahi, 9200 Swallow Drive, Tirunelveli District Collector, The Same Parts Spoken Word Lyrics, Lal Salam Logo, Irish American History, Yakutia Airlines Route Map, Shell Australia Jobs, Satrix Dynamic Balanced Fund, Mud Splash Png, Robin Sachs Spongebob, Patrick Thomas Christmas, Kal Ki Hi Baat Hai, Dhunki Meaning In Gujarati, Investing In Woodside, Used Heat Pumps For Sale, Nba 2k20 Giannis Antetokounmpo Badges, Tunxis Community College Transcript Request, The Failure Of The New Economics Pdf, Ipoh Selatan Toll, Pipeworks Studio Video Games, Yin Yoga Definition, What Is Compulsion Games Working On, Morning Images For Whatsapp, Vale New Caledonia Jobs, Kurt Nilsen House, Lenels2 Framingham Ma, The Lost Jewels, Karate Master Sensei, Saumya Tandon Baby Name, Dania Name Pronunciation, Bangalore To Anantapur Distance, Ascii Name Generator, Haawa Haawa Lyrics Meaning, Meaning Of The Name Jaylin, Michelle Visage 2020, Multicolor Text Html Css, Irish Folk Guitar Tabs, Village Of Mount Morris Ny, Hothon Pe Jaan Chali Aayegi Lyrics, Vionic Shoes Canada Coupon,

class position synonym