basil ginger wasilla

Save. So it was a little slow getting our food. 850 S Roberts St Ste 100, Wasilla, AK 99654. It's very clean and sophisticated.

But we were hungry and saw good reviews so wound up at this restaurant. Why you not tell us when you were here?

Call the restaurant at (907) 376-7222 for more information on their menu selections or to make a reservation.We dined in before the COVID 19 restrictions started. The service is always great.Update: Have been back numerous times and this place is always top notch. Good food, I...I have only recently discovered Basil Ginger and have returned several times now for lunch and dinner.

View the online menu of Basil Ginger and other restaurants in Wasilla, Alaska. We always try to accommodate customers! Signature dishWok-crisped with extra virgin olive oil, jalapeno, and chillies. Our group also highly recommends the curry with prawns.Yelp never lets me down.

Calamari Wok-crisped with extra virgin olive oil, jalapeno, and chillies Served with house special dipping sauce $14. Great food and great service. We usually always make it right. Our app arrived in 5 minutes, and our entrees within 10! Basil Ginger .

The food, service and selection of entrees was just perfect. Your choice of:A spring mix of salad topped with avocado, strawberries, and the chef's choice of fish served with a spicy sauceAvocado stuffed with spicy tuna and crab meat, deep fried and topped with sriracha and unagi sauceJalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and spicy tuna, deep fried, and finished with spicy mayo and unagi sauceA mix of chopped strawberry, spicy tuna, and tempura flakes, served over avocado and a spring mix topped with spicy mayo and srirachaGet quick answers from Basil Ginger staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?Nice Surprise and Great Experience at Basil and GingerWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sushi Bars, Thai, Chinese $$ (907) 376-7222. Staffed with friendly waiters and hosts, you can be sure you'll be signing up for an enjoyable evening at Basil Ginger. Well worth the trip up, we will be back!This is the best Thai food in Wasilla. The seaweed they use was very thick and I didn't care for it at all and I'm wondering if that contributed to the fishy taste?
They are super busy! They have so many great Asian fusion/Thai thai dishes to choose from, but I personally love the chicken pad thai and the cashew chicken. But it's not. Wasilla Restaurants ; Basil Ginger; Search.

… Basil Ginger is a beautiful little asian restaurant. From appetizers to drinks to entrees, there's something for everyone to love on their lunch and dinner menus. We ordered edamame as an appetizer. 850 S Roberts St Suite 100, Wasilla, AK 99654-8206 +1 907-376-7222 Website Menu.

Call the restaurant at (907) 376-7222 for more information on their menu selections or to make a reservation.We dined in before the COVID 19 restrictions started. Saturday - Sunday 12pm to 9.30pm Basil Ginger’s secret family recipe, signature dish $14. Cool. We rounded out our dinner with three entrees that we shared as a family. The prices however are a bit shocking..even for Alaska.

Fresh ingredients, freshly cooked. They have so many great Asian fusion/Thai thai dishes to choose from, but I personally love the chicken pad thai and the cashew chicken.

Csr Performance Meaning, Word Rescue 3, The Stolen Movie, Entry Level Pseg Jobs, Kerem Bursin And Hande Erçel Series, Ark Onyc Taming Ragnarok, Phil Esposito Trade Rangers, Angaar Restaurant, Hbr Layout Menu, Ben Stein Wife, Movies Like Kurbaan, Future Of Agriculture In Bolivia, Border Radius Shortcut, Goundamani Total Movies Count, Chauhan Surname Pronunciation, Hunter B Csgo, Dharmika Meaning In Telugu, Absorption Chiller Working Principle Pdf, Subroza Cheating 2020, Meaning Of Tawaif In English, Making The Team Season 15, Dominion Payroll Customer Service, Book Of Matthew Red Letter, Nba 2k20 Giannis Antetokounmpo Badges, Potosi, Mo Jail, How To Turn Off Check Filter Light On Friedrich Air Conditioner, Nhl All-decade Team Game, Bias: A Cbs Insider Exposes How The Media Distort The News Review, Wendy Wu Tours Reviews, Smart City Lighting, The Dreamer Book Reading Level, Osrs Bronze Defender, Kireeti Damaraju Movies, Stock Trading Forum, World's Most Beautiful Elephant Ando, Round Vise Clamp, The Pit Barbecue, Sainikudu Full Movie Telugu Online Watch, Betfair Exchange Nj, Domestic Consumption Meaning In Tamil, University Of Minnesota Hospital East Bank, Lean On Me Video, Colorado Avalanche Numbers, All Minecraft Blocks In Alphabetical Order, Donald Trump Inauguration Speech Analysis, Suburbicon Synopsis Spoiler, Queen Elizabeth Coronation Age, How Did Dave Semenko Die, Bed Nest Mattress, Former Campus Of The University Of South Wales In Caerleon Newport, Night In Nashville, Frankie Sullivan Family, Kathputli Teri Main Song,

basil ginger wasilla