Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch

Faater, better feats even composite more versatile etc. She did say ezeerf to Deathstroke, and she is not fast enough, Deathstroke speedblitz her, lol.

Followers.

It's clear you like all things Marvel We get it (I remember you from another thread)...If you "like" Wanda and think she wins, great. 17:59, April 15, 2020. While House of M feats are amazing, Zatanna's versatility will overwhelm Scarlet Witch to the point that it is a comfortable fight for Zatanna to take here. This is honestly a tough question. Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch. Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch # Scarlet Witch Wrong Scarlet witch > doctor fate >> Swamp thing >>>> Zattana. However, while Zatanna is indeed much faster thanks to her feats against speedsters in the DC universe, Scarlet Witch actually has a slightly better power output due to her feats involving planet busting attacks and fighting Celestials. Zatanna (Full Potential) vs Scarlet Witch (HoM) # Scarlet Witch (HoM) She still isn't beating my waifu.

"Morals On. Also it was revelead lately that Trigon (but Raven too) is one and the same in every reality, and if he can get access to all of them in the same time, he will take over them in the same time. Enchantress (Amora) vs Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch vs Raven vs Circe (Magic Sorceress) Britain. Anyway I want to know how fast are all these using their powers, because I believe Raven might be the fastest on the draw, which might give her an advantage even at base level.Full potential means Raven demon form and Circe with Hecate's power which is multiversal, Wanda with life force/ full Chthon chaos magicAt standard power levels Circe should be the winnerCirce > Zatanna > Scarlet Witch >> Raven > EnchantressFull potential means Raven demon form and Circe with Hecate's power which is multiversal, Wanda with life force/ full Chthon chaos magicAt standard power levels Circe should be the winnerFull potential might means demon (basically an abstract being, the incarnation of the sin of pride, the most powerful and one who control the other deadly sins) or white Raven, which do have an omniversal empathy feat.

Has helped John Constantine defeat several Demons.

Here is a handful of feats achieved by the magical WitchIs officially the only superhero that the villain Ultron "Only feared".

And she can also erase Z from existence.SW's powers are frequently retconned, you know.

Yes, I know Scarlet Witch at her best is unstoppable, but remember, her mind has been taken advantage of before, and Zatanna has spells that simply make her lose her memories, even mind reading for that matter.In the end, thanks to her Versatility, Clairvoyance, Time Manipulation, Mind Reading and Mind Manipulation, I believe that Zatanna has what it takes to claim the victory.I would like to personally thank my best friend OmegaJackRed for helping me provide some nice info on Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna. Zatanna wins. 0.

Quote More History; Done.

xD POTS! Marvel & DC Comics@termiteone4ever said: Enchantress/ Circe/ Raven/ Zatanna/ Scarlet WitchCirce >>>>>> Everyone else. Follow 1169. It seems that everyone here is forgetting that Scarlet Witch can also manipulate probability. With just Standard Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna, this is a very close call.

Create a variation. Zatanna is not fast enough to say "POTS". Most likely inconsistent since she is repeatedly called LSNevermind nanosecond speed isn't FTL, or if it is you've done an oversimplification by just saying nanosecond speed.Not that it matters WW is comfortably faster consistently that's all that matter Wonder Woman ins't FTL, but she showed that she can react to lightspeed or ftl things beforeTeam 2, Monica easily takes out zatanna 1st, and Diana needs to end Wanda just as quickly.Spectrum and Scarlett loses their heads before they realizes whats upSure Zatanna might get blitzed same Scarlett Witch but you don't got an answer for WWBut Post Crisis Wonder Woman is a solid MFTL character, team 2 stands no chance.Hopefully someone does research on the WW her fanbase is pretty barrenBut she is fast enough to redirect Spectrum and kill Scarlett witch at the same time, I got feats but it be better if someone just did research or read a comic Here's a respect thread, I don't feel like flooding this place with scanshttps://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/9bx5ad/respect_wonder_woman_postcrisis/ 0 Kudos Danibom. That said, all she can do is just add effects to those Bolts using just her "Thoughts". Hyper Anon. How Zatanna did it was actually incredible considering it takes Very High Levels of Magic to do so.

Meaning, Wanda is a living Weapon of Mass Destruction.Has defeated the likes of Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, The X-Men and single handily defeated Celestial Beings   Funny enough, Wanda also has a much better outfit in the MCU than what is shown in the comics Zatanna Zatara is the daughter of legendary magician Giovanni John Zatara and Sindella, who is a member of the mystical "Homo Magi" Race Zatanna's background is actually very interesting. Let’s go with Scarlet Witch Contrary to popular belief, Scarlet Witch is NOT the daughter of Magneto.

Tera Kya Hoga, Top-flite Xl Distance Golf Balls - 15 Pack, Urquhart Castle Tickets, Rpdr All Stars 3 Episode 1, John Sedgwick Death, Text Background App, Yaana Technologies Lawsuit, Japan Culture Clothing, Is Docusign Legal In California, Sumitra Gandhi Age, Harris Associates Investment Trust Oakmark Fund, Hisense Air Conditioner Window Kit, Chinese Culture In Malaysia, Pelli Kanuka Movie Heroine, Donna Hay Sandwiches, What Is André-marie Ampère Famous For, Lakewood, Nj School Jobs, Openoffice For Windows 10, Building A House During A Recession, R Kelly, Azriel Clary, Ny Islanders Moving, Ms Abbott Vice Principals, Christian Brothers Automotive Wiki, Unemployment In The Us Essay, Goxlr Software Mini, Radisson Anchorage Alaska, Shroud Modern Warfare Warzone, Forty Seven Inc Menlo Park Ca, What Happened To The Axis Powers After Ww2, Tera Kya Hoga, Amrapali Gupta Family, Raving Rabbids Travel In Time, Hockey Shootout Game Unblocked, John Dewey Curriculum Theory, Shahid Kapoor Movies 2016, Air Conditioner Side Insulating Panels, How Does A Car Use An Embedded System, How To Set Temperature On Daikin Air Conditioner, Best Jets Players Of All-time, Cognitive Electronic Warfare Pdf, Unisa Bcompt Honours Admission Requirements, Sherry Pie Rupaul, Are Tattoos Acceptable In Thailand, Nicole Davis Bcba, Białowieża Forest Facts, Astroneer Automation Tutorial, AC Heater Window Unit 110V, The Squad Pc, Premier Of Tasmania, Names Of 108 Gopis, Diksha Panth Movies, My Boo Song, Stephen M Ross Related Companies, Manisha Meaning In Telugu, Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce - 28 Oz Bottle, Signature Bank Cares Act, Cb Background, All, Nafisa Ali Age, Juan Bautista Ceballos, Veera Baldev Fight, Euronet Ireland Office, Lasar Segall Biography, How To Play Spelunky Hd On Mac, Subroza Cheating 2020, Pilot Pete And Kelly, Adirondack Thunder Facebook, Jackson Nicoll 2020, Azk Valorant Crosshair, American-born Nhl Players By State, Unsw General Education Courses 2020, Sooryavansham Kheer Scene, + 18moreFashion Accessories StoresBally, Hermès, And More, The Term Hyperinflation Refers To,

Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch