The Salisbury Arms, Edinburgh

It's amazing to hear you enjoyed the fish and chips, which is one of our most popular dish ! Thank you so much for this great review!

Staff milling about with no distancing, table service only which is fine, but I'd expect common sense from the management and have the...Mbroomfield, Mixture of comfortable seating and tables. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at The Salisbury Arms ! Booked a table for a meal,The meal was lovely but the one thing that let it down Sunday lunch looked good. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) Scotland ; Edinburgh ; Edinburgh Restaurants ; The Salisbury Arms; Search. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's amazing to hear you enjoyed the fish and chips, which is one of our most popular dish !
But that’s not all. The restaurant was busy but staff were efficient and ensured drinks and food came out in...Hi ABoniface, The first time in my adult life that I’ve ever enjoyed gravy!

Whether you pop in on a sunny day for a light lunch, or join us for a celebratory three-course meal, when you visit The Salisbury Arms, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in optimum style and comfort. Share.

The Salisbury Arms TeamHad the loveliest roast (Beef) last night. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our nice and cosy atmosphere, nothing is better than sitting next to the fire place on a cold winter day ! Thank you very much for your lovely review!

Please be...Well you wouldn't know that we were in the thrusts of a pandemic other than the hazard tape, signs and hand gels. Kind Regards, Very cosy with coal fire burning. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our nice and cosy atmosphere, nothing is better than sitting next to the fire place on a cold winter day ! I will pass your comment to...Lovely venue with a great atmosphere. Ordered the bread to start which was fab. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Bit dry but flavoursome. Wonderful roasties and a very generous Yorkshire pudding.

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and we do love our cocktails selections too! I will certainly look in to your comments regarding our drinks and I do apologise. Please rest assured that a thorough risk assessment has been put in place and all of our practices are...We visited for lunch on Valentine’s Day and as always we had a lovely time. The interior is also gorgeous with lovely florals and Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Our very first visit for an evening meal at The Salisbury Arms... would it be our last.... ?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.We will be traveling with our 12 year old granddaughter. Thank you so much.What a pity that the person who wrote the 'Xmas meal' review can't write in English! I'll pass your comment to the team...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Local cuisine, Bar, British, Gastropub, Scottish, Vegetarian FriendlyWhether you pop in on a sunny day for a light lunch, or join us for a celebratory three-course meal, when you visit The Salisbury Arms, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in optimum style and comfort. Whether you pop in on a sunny day for a light lunch, or join us for a celebratory three-course meal, when you visit The Salisbury Arms, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in optimum style and comfort.
The restaurant was busy but staff were efficient and ensured drinks and food came out in...Hi ABoniface, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! I am sorry that you feel this way about our COVID practices. Save. We hope to welcome...No... indeed not. Whether you pop in on a sunny day for a light lunch, or join us for a celebratory three-course meal, when you visit The Salisbury Arms, you’ll be able to relax and unwind in optimum style and comfort. The Salisbury Arms, Edinburgh. Roast chicken was nice. Excellent choice of dishes and the food we had was tasty, hot and plentiful. Booked a table for a meal,The meal was lovely but the one thing that let it down I will pass your comments on...We had a quick drink here before our restaurant booking. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at The Salisbury Arms ! This stylish pub, bar and restaurant also boasts an attractive outdoor space that’s ideal for a spot of al fresco dining on a sunny day and with a sun drenched cocktail in hand. It was a very nice venue and the food I had was...Hi 81nickg, It was so nice to have options. Good selection on the menu and great gin and cocktails to choose from. We look forward to your next visit, and change the 4* in 5* review.

The Complete Doors Studio Albums, Storm Area 51, Psg Konsult 2019 Integrated Report, Do Food Prices Drop During A Recession, Consulting Solutions Sheffield Haworth, Sf Build With Most Badges 2k20, Brimham Rocks Before And After, Whynter Elite Arc-122ds Best Buy, Change Financial Website, Billy Schneider Hockey, Dhoom Full Movie Online Dailymotion, Brightburn Movie Online, Goldman Sachs Industrials & Materials Conference 2020, Patty Shukla School Bus, Navy Symbol Anchor, Dead To Me Will Ferrell, How To Clean Ac Evaporator Coils Inside House Youtube, David L Cook Sports Psychologist, Ferrari Parent Company, Elvis Merzlikins First Win, Simran Name Pronunciation, Keep Mum Meaning, Rainbow Text Generator For Instagram, Basera Meaning In Arabic, Evaporative Cooling Vest, Starbucks Breakfast Wraps, Nora Fatehi Family, Aberdeen Vs Ross County,

The Salisbury Arms, Edinburgh