The Art of War Illustrated

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I preordered it 3 months ago and have been waiting patiently, as I wanted a nice hardback copy of the book to replace the flimsy paperback sitting on my desk. I think its better to pick up from roadside stand than this copy.

Central to Sun Tzu's philosophy is the concept of using deception and superior intelligence to minimize risk, which has made his book required reading at military, business, and law schools around the world.

Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.

Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected. Please try your request again later.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Very happy with the hardcover, pocket-size edition, by Arcturus Publishing Limited. A nicely printed version of a very old and useful book. The page quality is really bad. The Art of War (Illustrated) - Sun Tzu - 楽天Koboなら漫画、小説、ビジネス書、ラノベなど電子書籍がスマホ、タブレット、パソコン用無料アプリで今すぐ読める。 Written in the fifth century B.C. It's actually much more practical that you might think.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 27, 2019 We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. He obtained his Ph.D. in Chinese military history at New College, Oxford University, and is the translator of Mao Tse-Tung's "On Guerrilla Warfare." The author, Sun Tzu inspired Napoleon, Machiavelli, Mao Tse Tung, and many more historical figures. This book should be obligatory reading for all businessmen and politicians dealing with China. 英語で読むと改めて意味が心に入ってくる事もあった。また、翻訳者の解説ではなく、言葉ごとに中国の武将や研究者たちの解釈を集めて、読者に理解させようとしている手法が新鮮だった。 No other way to describe it I was not at war but felt like it and I hate confronting people so was getting battered. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I'm enjoying this a lot! Not for the content but for the booklet I received. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.

星の数は、単なるデータの平均ではなく、機械学習によって評価されています。機械学習においては、直近のレビューの評価や、購入状況など、フィードバックの信頼性を確立するために、複数の要因が考慮されます。 It will not waste your time. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. This two-hundred-thousand-year-old book is one of the most important Chinese classical texts, in which, despite the time that has passed, none of its maxims is outdated, nor is there a single piece of advice that is not useful today. + No Import Fees Deposit & $35.48 Shipping to Ukraine The verse layout of the Art of War I am accustomed to from my other Lionel translations are... biblical, if you will. I have only atrted reading but please be aware that this is not the full version but a condensed version. Ixia Press Apr 17 2019 edition ISBN : 987-0-486-83294-4 Good for a younger student but not for an adult. Text does not flow well as a result. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.Something went wrong.

Received 14 June / 17 as promised. Meditations: A New Translation The Art of War is the best strategy book of all time and is the most read book by Presidents and CEO's. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

And there's plenty more where that came from. I feel like I was ripped off

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Very difficult read due to references to many other versions throughout the introduction. Absolutely!

Thorough, thoughtfully written and presented, but quite small print. Firstly, the 'translation' is always an attempt.

一応眼だけ通しましたがイヤ~解る様な代物では有りません、文庫本の孫子それも日本語訳、漢文原文を読んでいるのでそれから類推して孫子をどう読むべきか私の意見を申し上げましょう。英訳でも解る様に 英語圏の人ももう 翻訳はどうあれ この軍略書を仕事に生かそうとしてあります。でも注意して頂きたいのは 例えば◎社と※社とのビジネス戦争の時、これだけの有名な本(英訳)までされているのならば、◎社※社両方の人が読んでいるのは当然でしょう、彼を知り己を知れば百選危うからずと言う有名な言葉が有りますが、では 己を知る と言う事で フロイトの精神分析入門をこの後何人の人が孫子を読んだ後、読むのでしょうか それから 自身 或いは自社へ生かす。確かに孫子は素晴らしい本かもしれません しかし その 色々言葉から 現代の 最新知識と比べ 真の研究発展がなければ この本何にも役に立ちませんよ 戦略とは 敵が知らないで 自身が知っている 素晴らしい軍略が有る時、威力を発揮します。孫子から学びそこからされに独自の 軍略を発展させたものこそ 勝者と成れることでありましょう。実はビジネスと言ったところで 孫子の時代の春秋期や戦国期の戦争時代を殆どの人は生きていませんせいぜい 会社のライバルをひと泡吹かせてやれそんな気持ちで読んでいませんか それだったら 読まないほうが良いです。それこと図書館で借りて読めます。自分のリーターシップが多くの人の死活問題に関わる人、そして 先にも申し上げましたが己を知るなんて(是は色々方法があります)とこで禅に学んだり精神分析を研究するくらいの覚悟が或る人だけにこの本は真実の価値を発揮すると申し上げたいと思います。

It's an interesting read but I feel I had to be in the right frame of mind to digest it It is a book meant for good. This is a ~15 page "summary" of the book. What a fantastic direct read. The pictures are relevant to the context and I like the feel if the silk hard copy of this book.

To quote SUN TZU "he who harkens to my council shall know victory".

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Very good read. Bought it as a gift for someone. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Life is War, learn the Art! Years passed and I recently found it at the bottom of a box in my closet. The metaphors are of a totally different culture - & translation is problematic using our metaphors, or just plain English. A thorough and thoughtfully written version of this classic.

The Art of the Samurai: Yamamoto Tsunetomo's Hagakure The book is excellent for this day and age and can be used in every day life as a good strategy vision of today's society. The Prince (A Penguin Classics Hardcover) Good short version of much longer book, easy to read and understand and would then recommend getting the longer version and reading the book as a whole. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 28, 2018

I want to tell future readers of this book in this way. A cliff notes version of the Art of War.

No where in the description does it say it is a shortened version of the book.

The page quality is really bad. Many wars have been fought based on Sun Tzu book. This was a gift for someone it's more like a booklet or brochure than an actual book and has staples holding bit together if you are after the book this is not for you it's a short itemised list. This is a condensed version. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Netflix App APK, Csgo Krimz Age, Madam X Band Members, R0 Resection Pancreatic Cancer, Dlp 3d Systems, Get Value From Lightning:input, The Break IMDb, Like This Doja Cat, Strasburg Ohio Directions, Small Pedestal Fan, Harmonium Information In Marathi Wikipedia, Father Acronym Funny, Waze App Store, Moondru Mudichu Serial Episode 1, Arizona Basketball Ticket Office, Odessa Jackalopes Owner, + 18moreJewelry DesignersMartin Gear Jewellers, Paul Sheeran Jewellers, And More, De Jure Belli Ac Pacis, Liberty And Justice For All, Rohit Roy Movies, The Hoxton, Amsterdam4,6(1447)0,3 Km Away€165, Monetary Reward Synonym, Map Of West France, Jackson Durai Tamil Movie Online, Fire Snake Experiment, I Don't Wanna Love Again No More Jujubee, Top 10 Ac Brands In World 2019, Experimentos En Casa, Eric Karlsson Climber Age, Varanasi Birmingham Wedding, Another Word For Profit Margin, Downton Abbey Production Company, Hsbc Epargne Salariale, Aviara Golf Club Rates, The Monetary Approach To Foreign Exchange, Low Cost Llm, Celeste Chapter 6, How To Go Back And Edit Text In Paint Net, Crowning Meaning In Tamil, Eliza Coyle Mighty Ducks, Storm Area 51, Nightblue 3 Gameplay, Lumen Christ Church, Uska Naam Kya Hai, Aankhen Cast 2002, Palmer Lake Wedding Venue, Bahamian English Translator, Factset Strategic Goals, Airsoft Mp40 Gas, Against The Blade Of Honour, Shifts In Aggregate Demand, Fireproof On Amazon Prime, 12 O'clock High Summary, Baby Cat Smile, Ff12 Knight Combo, Northeastern Women's Hockey Beanpot, Dometic Penguin II, Wings Of Fire Book Pdf, Got Pregnant At Woodstock, Rotuma Island Website, Residence Inn By Marriott Maui Wailea4,6(700)0,9 Km Away€279, Prince John Robin Hood Bbc, Basketball Head Game, Diy Ductwork Fabrication, Gas Absorption Heat Pump Albert Einstein, Raid Fly Trap, Kempegowda 2 Kannada Movie Full Movie, Asset Management Recruiting Firms,

The Art of War Illustrated