yellow sea imdb

4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Thus, the movie encounters difficulties to follow the plot easily. 1) Taxi Driver. Unable to break free of the visa debts that his wife left him with when she went to South Korea to earn money, a taxi driver takes an offer from local criminal Myun to be smuggled into South Korea in order to kill someone for him. 7 out of 10 found this helpful.

The guy who played the villain was the "good" guy in the The Chaser. But the huge social and economical difference between south Korea and Cho- Sun-Jok bring out many problems like organized crime, drug and prostitution. Was this review helpful? Things go wrong for a high ranking mobster when he doesn't proceed by his boss's orders. 12 out of 13 found this helpful. His wife has runaway to … Created by John Linson, Taylor Sheridan. He plays mah-jong to make some extra cash, but this only makes hif life worse; but then he meets a hit-man who proposes to turn his life around by repaying his debt and reuniting with his wife, just for one hit (Plot). Was this review helpful? Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? If you enjoy The Chaser or The man from nowhere, You will absolutely love this film. theatrical cut, but a shorter (140) Director's Cut is available. I have nothing against unsteady camera work if this is used for chasing scenes or is taken as a crucial stylistic element (e. g. Black Witch Project). "The Yellow Sea" stands out joltingly, even among the already-rich South Korean filmography, most due to the acting by Yun-seok Kim, playing the villain from China. After trying to cover up a car accident that left a man dead, a crooked homicide detective is stalked by a mysterious man claiming to have witnessed the event. Title: Yellow Submarine (1968) 7.4 /10. If there ever was "Bad-Ass," he is it. The action scenes are so brutal but realistic. The Yellow Sea is a complex character piece that sees a man from Yanji City travel to South Korea to kill a man in order to pay off his missing wife's debts. another near perfect thriller out of south Korea. This part sets up the protagonist's background. Nevertheless, i strongly recommend this movie - even if you have to watch it twice. This movie delivered in spades what I expected - enormous tension, graphic fight scenes, good acting, and superb cinematography. 34 of 47 people found this review helpful. 3 out of 7 found this helpful.

Was this review helpful? By the geological and political environment, these Cho-Sun-Jok have close relation with north Korea but the booming economy of south Korea lures them.

1 out of 1 found this helpful. This is a trend continued throughout the film. I have watch thousands of movies but no doubt that this movie is the best thriller movie I have ever seen everything is great about this movie the director absolutely deserves Oscar truly a masterpiece The Yellow Sea, excluding the Bohai, extends by about 960 km (600 mi) from north to south and about 700 km (430 mi) from east to west; it has an area of approximately 380,000 km 2 (150,000 sq mi) and a volume of about 17,000 km 3 (4,100 cu mi). A quiet pawnshop keeper with a violent past takes on a drug-and-organ trafficking ring in hope of saving the child who is his only friend. 12 out of 13 found this helpful. Our hero is given the opportunity to clear his debt and see her by performing a hit in Seoul. The main success of this movie is for it's fast screenplay and some nail biting chasing scenes. I also loved the ending which could be debated. A small time thug collecting debts for the local triad is torn between his criminal aspirations and his devotion to family. The action will keep you on the edge of your seat but your mind will be asking a few questions which will be all answered if you pay attention close enough. If you enjoy The Chaser or The man from nowhere, You will absolutely love this film.

Directed by Hong-jin Na The story of a cab driver in Yanji City, a region between North Korea, China and Russia. This is about his noir thriller "The Yellow Sea".

In this fast paced action thriller, a taxi driver living in Yanji, Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in northeast China goes to South Korea when a local gangster offers him to carry out a hit on a professor in return for repaying his debt. When things go horribly wrong he's on the run from everyone, Chinese gangsters Korean gangsters and the police, and it's a bloody (very bloody) fight for survival. Na has crafted a flawed masterpiece from these broken elements, with plenty of his trademarks from The Chaser, like the outstanding cinematography (apart from some of the later chase scenes which seem to have been shot on a horrible video camera) and unrelenting violence. 14 out of 19 found this helpful. There twists are so good and fitting for this thriller. 2 out of 2 found this helpful. The basic plot in one sentence is pretty much an assassination of a professor gone wrong. I knew from the opening voice-over that I wasn't in for a barrel of laughs. Was this review helpful? The camera work mirrors any gestures or motions even in no-action plots. 19 out of 25 found this helpful. 20 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? An absolutely spectacular Korean thriller that a) does everything perfectly and b) engages and involves the viewer like few other films. korean movie thrillers are just so uniquely different from other countries, in my opinion, they are definitely on a higher level, higher than where the Hollywood, bollywood, Japanese, Chinese stand. I love the Korean no gun fights. Sometimes you have problems to recognize and relate the Korean actors (they looks very similar to me). I will say, however, the ending is cool.

It's time to fete our Director Na Hong-jin for making a masterpiece like this.

Rajiv Goswami Family, Political Map Of Europe, Inflation Rate Romania Eurostat, Brahma Vishnu Maheshwara, Odd Future Quotes, Udi Teri Aankhon Se Lyrics, Little Prince Meaning In Tamil, Swarg Lok Meaning, Sibanye-stillwater Nye Mt, To Noora With Love, Civil War Cannon Range, How To Clean Window Ac Unit Without Removing, Retiring To Malta From Uk, Skadoodle Valorant Rank, Sunera Meaning In English, Sarah Harding Buddhism, Hey Fatty Boom Boom, Ritual Field Hockey Sticks Review, Psg Fifa 19 Sofifa, Manmarziyaan Review Masand, Homewood Suites Bel Air, Md, City Of Sultan Water, Famous Tv Announcers, Gundagardi Full Movie, Lewin Lloyd Instagramsun Path Diagram Of Jaipur, Mazya Dolyatil Kajal Ringtone, Frigidaire 8,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner Fhpc082ab1, Uj Refund Contact Details, Glyn Johns Led Zeppelin, Extreme Forensics Episode 1, The Marine Room History, Friday The 13th Switch Single Player,

yellow sea imdb