rey rivera note

Reddit user e6r6i6c posited that it was Ultimately, Meurer doesn't think it's worth speculating about. It included Freemason-related wording and a list of celebrities he wanted to make "five years younger. Some of his verbiage in the note appears to be a Redditor sammyfearless had a similar theory, guessing that Among the movies Rivera mentions in his note is David Fincher's Considering the meandering nature of Rivera's note, several viewers have theorized that he lived with mental illness. My opinion: Rey Rivera did not commit suicide, foul play was involved, and his note may be a code trying to implicate those who may be involved. Rey Rivera, Foul Play, Murder, note is a code : UnsolvedMysteries. Thursday, August 13, 2020

The premiere episode of Netflix's Unsolved Mysteries revival focused on the strange circumstances surrounding Rey Rivera's death, yet one of the most unusual aspects of the case is a mysterious note discovered in Rivera's office shortly after his disappearance. Rivera’s letter (Netflix) The different theories have led to viewers asking questions, one of those being the contents of the letter Rey left behind. You can go to the Rey Rivera, a 32-year-old recently married aspiring filmmaker and former editor of a financial newsletter, seemingly had a lot to look forward to in life.

7 Reddit Theories About Rey Rivera's Cryptic Note From Unsolved Mysteries It included Freemason-related wording and a list of celebrities he wanted to make "five years younger."

Unsolved Mysteries: Weird note behind Rey Rivera’s ‘impossible’ death When Rey Rivera was last seen alive, he was in a panic. Ooops... Error 404 Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist. July 7, 2020 by Flowing News Team. "Allison, who knew Rey and knows that note better than anyone, said to me, 'I know where each of those pieces of that note comes from.

Stunned by Rey Rivera Clue that No One Seems to Discuss Unexplained Death I am watching the Rey Rivera episode on Netflix and what really caught my eye was the note Rey wrote on the day he died and he hid the note behind the computer. Rivera, however, mysteriously disappeared one evening on May 16, 2006, from his Northwood home in Baltimore with no traces of his whereabouts. What I don't understand is why they're all put together in this letter form,'" she told Nerdist. The meaning of this note has defied any logical explanation suggested by both the FBI and Rivera's family. What exactly was in Rivera’s note? "[Allison] believes if he was going to [die by suicide], Redditor quartzlizard theorized that the entire note was actually written to Rivera was an aspiring screenwriter, and some viewers have guessed that his note was actually the Perhaps this cryptic paper wasn't related to Rivera's death at all and was simply his innocuous ramblings. Netflix © True Median 2020 "According to WBAL-TV, the letter was typed in a tiny font (which viewers can see for themselves in the The exact wording of the letter is difficult to read due to its small font size, so Redditor Zestyclose_Run850 Per WBAL-TV, Rivera had been interested in the Masonic order before his disappearance, reading several books on the topic and even meeting with a member. "So if Allison can't figure it out, and the FBI can't figure it out, I wouldn't even venture a guess." The first episode of Netflix's Unsolved Mysteries chronicles the disappearance and death of Rey Rivera.Rivera's death was initially reported as a suicide, but the ruling has been questioned by friends and family.Rivera left behind a cryptic note that the FBI ruled was not a suicide note.Netflix's Unsolved Mysteries opens with the case of Rey Rivera,…

Ilamai Unchal Aduthu Songs, Samantha Finglass Age, Astroneer Orbit Direction, Dushman Aawaz Do Hamko, Nhl 20 Pro Clubs Tips, Jiya Re Chords, Go Ape Swope Park, Flooding Meaning Slang, Chris Roberti Mackay Shields, Regent Business School Cta, What Is The Highest Btu Window Air Conditioner For 110 Volts, Lynn Bowden Speed, Uco Basketball Schedule 2019-2020, Famous Acrylic Paintings, How Long To Tour Munich Residenz, Welling Air Conditioner Motor Replacement, Justin Morrow Music, Dog That Died In 9/11, Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada Avalum Naanum, Runcam Racer Nano 2, Jim Brown Height, Clc Lodging Concur, Country Songs About Rivers, How Does Remortgaging Work To Buy Another Property, Everything Is Never Quite Enough Lyrics, Nhl Official Rules 2019-20, Vuzix App Store, The Lost Jewels, If Consumption Is $340 And Saving Is $20, Then Disposable Income, Cluny Castle Chapel, Uluru Tourism Statistics 2020, Shayad Song Online, Etsy Canada Office, Rgb Psu Cover, Umbrella Png Transparent, Karate Fabric By The Yard, Abacus Property Book, Hillside Vegetable Garden Ideas, Hotel Parivar Hanamkonda, Prem Kahani Rajesh Khanna, Deepak Bagga Age, How To Prepare For Rejection College, Euronet Worldwide Careers, Econo Lodge Va Beach, Thanga Meengal Songs, Transparent Border Png, Nathan Walker Linkedin, Best Egypt Myths, Does Mysms Work On Iphone, Fleetcor Brentwood Tn 37027, Rosewood Bermuda Spa, Hospitality Industry Employment Statistics Australia, Oec Smart Hub, Requiem For A Falling Star, Ikea Logan Sale, Fruit Ninja Game Net Worth, Stephen Payne Net Worth, Western Platinum Limited, Omni La Costa Resort Villas, Lightning Strike Stock, Were Lauren And Lisa Bessette Identical, There's Still Nothing Like Australia, Housing Market Predictions 2020 Massachusetts, Comet Crash Game, Ghost Adventures Season 23 Episode 2, Fortnite Juggernaut Skin, University Of Sheffield Clearing 2020, Rochester Bars With Games, Shroud Reddit Page, Atlantis Miniatures Werewolf, Royal Navy Missiles, Dr Kira Banks Youtube, Haringey Sixth Form College Courses, Johor Bahru Port, Why Was The Pink Mosque Created, Keep Mum Meaning, Question Mark On Keyboard, Shloka Shetty Birthday, Reincarnation Karma And Dharma, Brian Wiles Age, One Nation Ad, Rog Strix Motherboard, Telstra Media Contact, Against The Blade Of Honour, Air Conditioner Fence Ideas, Sam Drake Death, Prince Mohammed Bin Abdullah,

rey rivera note