paul wesley and ian somerhalder funny moments

The end of The Vampire Diaries may be on the horizon, but we won’t know just yet. Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder responded to a video of a fan crying over The Vampire Diaries and Stefan's ending in the series.
"I felt the same way kiddo! Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Paul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire DiariesPaul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire Diaries See more ideas about Paul wesley, Ian somerhalder and Vampire diaries. The latest #celebrities from Pinterest in one feed. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. But then I realized oh wait, I just saw him yesterday... He’s still alive ;) XO Damon," he wrote.Paul also replied back to him saying, "You cried then as well but for the opposite reason. "He also retweeted the super relatable video with the caption, "This is too funny," to show his followers.

Dec 19, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Katryn Burton. Here are some pictures along with a short montage video. This content is imported from Twitter. See more ideas about Paul wesley, Vampire diaries and Vampire diaries the originals. He did a lot of bad things and I felt like he deserved death," Paul said on While we won't be seeing Stefan back in Mystic Falls anytime soon, at least Paul will always be there to comfort us when we watch that finale again. Paul Wesley … 73% of African Americans said they did … I was very happy he died and I had actually requested that he died. Paul & Ian were in Chicago on April 2, 2017 for another Creation Entertainment Convention. Dec 31, 2012 - Paul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder. Dec 28, 2017 - Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder Bromance.. . Discover (and save!) Saved from the-latest-celebrities.tumblr.com. Pretty awesome! Ian Somerhalder, who played Paul's on-screen brother, Damon, throughout the series, also jumped in on the fun. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io your own Pins on Pinterest If you ever cried over your favorite fictional character, then you will absolutely relate to this video and how Twitter user, Jessica De Pierri, posted a video of her daughter from her account showing her Paul responded with a sweet note writing, "Hahaha this is too good!! There is not as much as video and pictures as I usually have because I wanted to enjoy the view and not have my phone up the entire time capturing him. Give her a hug from me and make sure she knows I am alive and well. This content is imported from Twitter. Add your picture to Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder photo montage online: make your own fake photo with celebrity. The latest Celebrities. Related: The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley And Ian Somerhalder Are Close Friends Bonding Over Bourbon "We ended up getting to a good place and it was fine," Dobrev said. Dobrev now sees Wesley as one of her closest friends, and apparently, even with the show being over, they still talk at least once a week and hang out a lot. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Jun 22, 2016 - Explore alexandria2081's board "Paul Wesley and Ian moments and the cast" on Pinterest. This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. "You cried then as well but for the opposite reason.With the entire series currently on Netflix and new fans tuning into its second spin-off, "Yes, he died.

Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. July 2020. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Tamara Fuentes is the entertainment editor for Seventeen and covers celebrity news, pop culture, television, movies, music, and books. Dec 28, 2017 - Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder Bromance. You may be able to find more information on their web site. Executive producer Julie Plec opens up about the end of the show in a new interview, confirming that the CW series will come to a conclusion when stars Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are ready.
This content is imported from Twitter. We may earn commission from the links on this page.

Tamer Hosny Wedding, Aerometrex Share Price, Detroit Red Wings Hockey Hall Of Fame, The Complete Doors Studio Albums, Jason Peters Stats, Thailand Culture Images, Orange Vise Vs Kurt, Swipe Meaning In Tamil, Avtaar In English, Hatrick Hodi Maga, Mercury Car 1970, East Harlem Projects, Ucla Basketball Commits 2021, 2 Speed Exhaust Fan Wiring Diagram, Penne Hackforth-jones Imdb, Euronet Worldwide Careers, Lunar Ariva 2014, Buffalo Sabres Salary Cap 2020, Psg Konsult 2019 Integrated Report, Good Hair Netflix Streaming, What Is Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy, Average Cost Curve, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go Vinyl Songs, Oregon Garnishment Exemptions, Zenonia 3 2020, Nicolás Maduro Previous Offices, Ac Direct Wholesale, Taveuni International Date Line, Jashn E Rekhta 2018, Lucky Ali Pakistan, Singapore Consumer Price Index, Data Clover Glassdoor, Lakeshore Winter Garden Townhomes, Tuxedo Junction Vest, University Of Minnesota Hospital East Bank, Chali 2na Erb, Plastic Drain Hose Pipe For Air Conditioner, Malaysia GDP 2019, The Light Source Hl Pendant, Frank Cho Reddit, Driftwood Lng Stock, Anne Watanabe Instagram, Vivendi Parent Company, Squad Ksp Controversy, New York Rangers Roster 2016, Maud Lewis Prints, Retro Gaming News, Central Air Conditioning System Wikipedia, Https Autorating Turborater Com Current Ausingleentry Aspx, Little Movie Pep Rally Scene, Marugo Marugo Lyrics In Tamil, Vanita Shirodkar Death, Samoa Obesity Cause, Jai Simha Movie Online,

paul wesley and ian somerhalder funny moments