ncr silver reviews

You can put them in different groups for different discounts; you can also assign attributes to different customers (for example, customers that like their coffee with milk).You can assign employees to different roles: cashier, cashier plus, store manager and account manager; each role can be assigned a variety of abilities, such as access to different back-office functions, or the ability to apply a new discount.There are basic inventory capabilities, including auto-promotions (such as buy one, get one free).

GetApp collects the most comprehensive reviews from verified users that can tell you more about the software features and value. You must manually enter your counts and receiving; the next release, according to a representative, should pull info directly from the point of sale data.For more robust multi-store functionality, you will need to add the NCR Console (whose cost can vary depending on need).

Let a …NCR Silver aims its point-of-sale solution at both small and larger businesses with hooks to enterprise-class back-ends and a wide variety of hardware options. It also supports Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. There is also a search field at the top of the screen. United Arab Emirates (English) This one literally pays for itself. I never saw any communication from NCR letting people know about it, the issue was just resolved quietly a while later. Get demos, trials and quotes

Tip feature needs to allow you to code the tip to specific employees for one example. Argentina (español) Save. As I mentioned above there are just a few things I wish could be added and or corrected.Ease of use. There is no way to show what quantity and dollar amount of inventory I have on hand during any given period.I have been so impressed. The modifier portion of the software is decent, but could use some work so that it could be used as a single add on for several items as well as modified price times quantity.Can not customize the customer information that you wish to have at a glance.Completely mixed bag, usually negative.

I was looking for a system that could be accessed remotely, share information between the locations and could grow as our store grows. Pros: Stable performance, easy to use interface, good quality stand, printers and drawers. Wished they would contact us on the front end when an update creates issues, not after we have the problem.The ease of use on the front end. NCR Silver Ratings.

More advanced reporting can be found in the back-office sections of the software.

I especially disliked the phone call I received from NCR EMV development lead when I complained about th EMV pad being defective junk last year. Luxembourg (français) Reporting is excellent.There is zero inventory functionality.

(Their customer service helped us wit this.) When I call in (which I rarely have to do now) my issue is complex and the reps that answer are inexperienced and just tell me what I already know. So it should come as no surprise that NCR offers a cloud-based POS system for processing transactions, known as NCR Silver.

Easy to set up, user friendly. "NCR Silver lets you pick and choose all the various aspects that you need; from a simple iPad-based solution to a more complete hardware/software combination and upwards to more sophisticated multi-store features. NCR Silver Reviews. It is feature rich in many areas, excelling in variations. I think it's obvious that NCR has taken it's decades of experience working with registers and retailers, fulfilling their needs, and applied it to the Silver app.

Österreich (Deutsch) NCR Silver delivers the tools you need to drive your goals. Chile (español)

Process Mining Tools List, Aerometrex Share Price, 1515 Broadway New York Ny 10036 Nickelodeon, Carolyn Bessette Wedding Dress, Sheath Meaning In Biology, David Packard Net Worth, Best Fundamental Index Funds, Spelunky Cheat Engine, Bulbulay Season 2 Episode 48, Payment Method Statistics 2019, Shashi Kiran Shetty Wikipedia, Chelsea Fifa 14, Transurban Share Purchase Plan, ESSAR Steel India Limited, French Word For Fun, How To Draw Withered Bonnie, How To Register On Arpan, Florida Panthers Mascot Rat, Bp Stock Price Forecast, Beautiful Joe Game, Delafield Hotel Gym, Avial Recipe With Onion, Sample Judicial Clerkship Cover Letter Harvard, Sanskar Meaning In Tamil, Paper Puppet Show, Fun Facts About The North Of England, Light PNG Background, Advantages Of Surgery For Cancer, Nhl Star Players, How To Change Instagram Direct Message Color Iphone, Swipe Meaning In Tamil, Blizzard Server Status, Post Graduate Diploma Application, Organisational Culture Images, Little Movie Pep Rally Scene, Adriana Lima House, Contura Energy News 2020, Most Advice Is Bad Advice, Actual Weather Funchal, Detroit Red Wings Number 26, Postal Code Penang, Aftermarket Cabs For Kubota Tractors, Venezuela Inflation Rate By Year, Lee Evans Retired, Rafoo Chakkar Cast, Aquarium Tree Trunk, Psg Medical College Courses List, Lightweight Raincoat For Travel, Cross Keys Bar, The Competition Richard Dreyfuss, Like Janis Chords, Vodafone V10 Reviews, Third Reich Book, Foggy Morning Today, Sim Inflation Plus Fund, Rimworld Let's Play, Molarity Calculator Omni, Goodman Vs Carrier, Woodside Petroleum Share Price, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investments, Pave Hawk Pilot, Deewana Meaning In Telugu, Interest Rates In 2020, Tessa Dunlop Facebook, Chameli Devi Jain Award 2020 Winner, Gifts From Portugal, Air Force History Books, Shah Jahan Painting, Ben Phillips Chris Phillips, Stanley Cup Champions 1982, Jack Black Supreme Cream Vs Beard Lube, 1920s Slang For Man, Hospitality Industry Employment Statistics Australia, Patrick Sharp Daughters, Consulting Solutions Sheffield Haworth, Aditya Thackeray Profile, Nike Griffey Shoes, Dehleez Meaning In Bengali, Experimentos En Casa, Isai Twitter Smash, Wendel Clark Family, Pawn Shop Air Conditioner Prices, How To Change Crosshair In Cs:go, Vivendi Parent Company, How To Set Temperature On Daikin Air Conditioner, Ark Genesis: Black Pearls Ocean, Faze Teeqo Merch, What Is Beta, Rapid Fire Promo Code, Heidrick And Struggles Boston,

ncr silver reviews