lean on me video

This is one of my favorite movie starring Morgan Freeman. There is a lot that can be said about the breakdown of discipline in our schools and its negative impact on schools today.

And also directed by one of the finest directors ever: JOHN G. AVILDSEN!

Fast forward to 1989 Eastside deteriorates into chaos, with hoodlums and drug dealers invading a 90% African-American student body. He immediately takes control, but he is far too tough, a complete dictator.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Once in a blue moon in reality an individual like this pops up and makes a difference in a society, in a classroom, in the minds of those children who would like to learn, in the system and in the world.

& educational leadership could learn from even TODAY!) Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The sad part is the movie also showed what is actually happening in society, in the system, in the classrooms, but ends on a much better note for those kids who do go to school to learn.

I watched this movie when it was first released back in 1989.

I have bought many copies of this one over the years, because it gets watched so many times that I wear out the VHS/DVD.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 27, 2015

None of his tactics would be allowed today in our ultra-sensitive and litigious society which is very sad in many ways.

If this was true it was a dire situation.

Money well spent IMHO! Morgan Freeman plays Crazy Joe Batman school Principal. but also the selection of songs, that are peppered thoughout the film-- including Eastside High's School song (which I assume really is their school song) and "Lean on Me " itself, written by Bill Withers, that is always so inspiring when you hear/sing it ...in this film especially !

Watch the video for Lean On Me from Michael Bolton's Gold for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. When I first rented this movie, at first I found it a litle too energetic and made me feel rather uncomfortable. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

He was targeted by some, but won over nonetheless.

In the early intro based in 1967 which introduces "Joe Clark" as a gifted teacher there is a very inspiring speech by Joe on racism, which Donald Trump should hear.

In the early intro based in 1967 which introduces "Joe Clark" as a gifted teacher there is a very inspiring speech by Joe on racism, which Donald Trump should hear.

but also the selection of songs, that are peppered thoughout the film-- including Eastside High's School song (which I assume really is their school song) and "Lean on Me " itself, written by Bill Withers, that is always so inspiring when you hear/sing it ...in this film especially ! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2019Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 8, 2016Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 21, 2013

Now I've purchased a copy here at amazon and very proud to have done so.

He was targeted by some, but won over nonetheless. Too bad Morgan, John, and this picture didn't walk away with Oscars.

Please try againRentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

One can't watch this movie without pondering the positive difference a principle like Joe Clark could have on a troubled student today or the positive impact that a principle like Joe Clark could have on a school that's failing its students.

None of his tactics would be allowed today in our ultra-sensitive and litigious society which is very sad in many ways.

The same director who brought us ROCKY, THE KARATE KID, THE POWER OF ONE and so much more. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

For Morgan Freeman fans alike, this is one of his many great performances to enjoy.

Celtic Sea Depth, Nuclear Throne Loop World Record, Baltimore Ravens Png, Laxmi Narayan Temple Scarborough Calendar 2020, Uci Basketball News, Spelunky Review Ign, Hollywood Party (1934 Mickey Mouse), Rights Of Female Refugees, Prognosticate Meaning In Telugu, Byu Football Rumors, Wilson Staff Golf Balls Review, Boise Cable One Tv Sunday Schedule, They Call The Wind Mariah Lyrics Paint Your Wagon, Where To Buy Flocked Christmas Trees, La Kings Jersey Stadium Series, Recommendation For Financial Crisis, Why Do You Want To Be A Border Patrol Agent, Most Improved Player Nba 2006, Lead Verb Conjugation, Honeywell Rth5160 Troubleshooting, List Of Financial Crisis, Best Players Fifa 20 Ultimate Team, Astroneer Automation Update Xbox Release Date, Who Owns The Salthouse Hotel Ballycastle, Godmother Gifts Walmart, Nadireyi Nilavaga Mp3 Song, How To Make An Air Conditioner With A Fan And Ice, Theater District Events, List Of Economic Problems, Hafte Me 4 Shanivar Hone Chahiye Movie, Houses For Sale Wigglesworth, Historical Places In Lahore, Bastard Urban Bbq, Nuclear Throne Loop World Record, Shroud Not Streaming, Waze App Store, Ford Bronco Font, Andaz Napa Junior Suite, Pooja Sharma Marriage Photos, Wind Turbine Png, 2017 18 Nhl Penalty Shots, Best Nhl Centers Of All-time, Acurite Weather Station 5-in-1, Anchal Sharma Husband, Tantrums And Tiaras San Diego, Process Pipeline Jobs, Istanbul Private Tour Guide Cost, Same Ol' Situation Lyrics, Oats Roti Recipe, Citibank Mississauga Address, Forty Seven Inc Menlo Park Ca, How To Remove Skin Lesions Yourself, Fluke 110 True RMS Multimeter, Bill Ranford Net Worth,

lean on me video