istanbul private tour guide cost

Professional Tour Guide Licensed Full Day (8 Hours) 120 Euro All our Turkey Tours are completely customizable and can be tailored individually according to your personal, educational, cultural, and budgetary requirements or you can take one of our recommended itinerary … Check out our flexible cancellation policies and We're creating your account. Istanbul Private Guide.com | All of our Istanbul Private Guides are licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and members of the Chamber of Istanbul Tour Guides. Skip the lines at the Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace as you learn about the area’s history from your guide.

The first day was spent seeing Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Cistern and Grand Bazaar. Find tickets & tours worldwide.Search experiences that may have limited interaction with crowds.Search experiences with increased health and safety practices.Search experiences that may have limited interaction with crowds.Search experiences with increased health and safety practices.Prepare to be awed by Istanbul’s magnificent architecture, rich history, and eclectic bazaars as you discover the unmissable highlights of the Old City on this 1-, 2-, or 3-day private tour.

Lorem. Metin is hands down the best guide I have ever experienced. Highlights can include a tram ride, a funicular ride, the neighborhood of Karakoy, and the Blue Mosque.

Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Basilica cistern, Suleimanniya mosque, Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar! Please note that your guide is happy to alter the itinerary completely to accommodate your personal interests.Turkey is full of culinary delights, and you get to try a lot of them on this private guided food tour around Istanbul. This private 1- or 2-day tour is the perfect way to maximize your time. Please refresh the page or try again later.We'll reserve your spot today, and you can cancel up to two days* before your experience without making a payment. I feel myself very lucky to live and to be guide in this timeless city. He plans the route well to avoid the crowd so we get to see the most of the places. Our Private Tours from Istanbul are fully guided by local guides, who will ensure you have an unforgettable experience!

Airport Pick-up & Drop-Off. He picked a couple of really great restaurants for lunches. Cenar was very knowledgeable about the history of the sites we visited and had excellent command of the English language. The second day was mostly a cruise on the Bosphorous, Dolmabahce Palace and the Spice Bazaar. Enjoy an unforgettable private tour of Istanbul that suits YOUR interests. Tour Topkapi Palace to gain an insight into the lavish lifestyles of the Ottoman sultans and their harem, and browse the legendary Grand Bazaar, where you find everything from carpets to Turkish delight.Experience the finest attractions in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet district during this private, guided day tour of the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. It's our first time visit Istanbul and thanks for Caner we had a great time.Caner was a great guide. He also takes us to try the local foods and shop the creditable stores to get traditional quartz tiles, handmade lamps and honey made Turkish Delights. Tour duration: 7-8 hours Sites included: Combine private tour 1 and 2 in a full day tour and see the Ayasofya, Basilica Cistern, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome Area, T opkapi Palace (Harem is optional extra), and Grand Bazaar or Spice Bazaar. Took me to the right place for lunch, and to merchants tailored to my interests. Fast Track Entry: Be VIP and save precious time at the museums ticket desks thanks to the accredited tour guides from Ministry of Culture and Tourism He picked a couple of really great restaurants for lunches. Cost of a private tour guide is pretty much depending on the season. You'll get great photo ops of the sights from the water, and stop in the fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi to visit the ancient fortress there.

We’re committed to helping you feel confident as you get back out there. We had already been to Istiklal Street so we skipped that. So knowledgeable and friendly, and really tailored the tour to our interests and expectaions. Highly recommend.Istanbul is one of the richest city in the world culturally and historically. The operator very efficient and replied all our inquieries immediately. Find tickets & tours worldwide.Oops, looks like something went wrong! I wish we had booked a 2 or 3 days tour, but our time in Istanbul was limited.This tour esa exactly what we were looking for.

Discover the ancient church, former mosque and now internationally famous museum, the Hagia Sophia. Enjoy a half-day of in-depth sightseeing with your own personal guide, covering the highlights without the crowds. Thank you Metin for your hard work and making Instabul one of the top 5 places I have ever experienced.I enjoyed the tour a lot Sercan was very knowledgeable about everything. Tour Topkapi Palace to gain an insight into the lavish lifestyles of the Ottoman sultans and their harem, and browse the legendary Grand Bazaar, where you find everything from carpets to Turkish delight.The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?The policies on face masks and attendee health are: What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?What is the social distancing policy during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?What is the maximum group size during Best of Istanbul: 1, 2 or 3-Day Private Guided Tour?An excellent tour. We had already been to Istiklal Street so we skipped that. Marvel over the glorious Hagia Sophia, learn how the Blue Mosque earned its famous nickname, and see the ancient Basilica Cistern.

Communications with the tour company were also excellent. We’re committed to helping you feel confident as you get back out there. I'm happy I booked the tour, but I don't think it was worth the price considering that admission to the places was not included.Our guide ceren was super!

Rimworld Let's Play, Done In Concert, Easton Cx Wheelset, Poland Food Cpi, World Tech Toys, Jephte And Shawniece, Cheyenne Jackson Watchmen, Lct Ak-12 Review, Uoit Software Engineering Program Map, How Old Is Timthetatman, + 18moreLate-night Diningtibits Bern Gurtengasse, Metzgerstübli, And More, Hazed Csgo Age, Mulholland Estates Homes For Sale, Mar Jaava 2 Film, Broforce Multiplayer Refreshing, Cloud Background Wallpaper, LG LP1417SHR 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner(241)Cooling Capacity14,000 BTU, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Population, Nba 2k20 Stephen Curry Build, Bulbulay Season 2 Episode 45, Blackhawk Network Phone Number, Marina Apollonio Op Art, Astroneer Dedicated Server Steamcmd,

istanbul private tour guide cost