is poshmark legit reddit

I'm not sure what's up but I'm pretty sure the emails still say it because I answered one of these questions last week and that person looked at their label and told me I was right, it was there.I think maybe a lot of newer poshers are joining in here and maybe already find themselves on edge because they see a few posts about a bad experiences and then freak out when the buyer doesn't appear legit based on their profile without knowing there's an explanation in the email from posh?? Let's address a common concern: Is Poshmark legit? Poshmark? Granted, they were listed for dirt cheap but I'd definitely cross reference.I’ve been selling on Poshmark for 2 years and haven’t had a single issue. But I figured it couldn't be worse than ebay.Its not a scam but there are a few scammers on there just like with all the other platforms. 67% Upvoted. We have critically evaluated the Poshmark platform for you to find out whether it is really possible to make money on Poshmark or is it just an illusion. Share tips and tricks, make new PFFs, and banter about. I thought maybe expanding on places to sell would be beneficialThere are going to be horror stories no matter what platform you use. Been looking everywhere for a R Miller flo jo throwback for a while, google finally directed me to the site and it seems like they’re everywhere. I e also made well over 100 purchases, and also never been scammed.Give it a shot! View entire discussion (1 comments) It's a guest buyer and its normal.A group for anything and everything related to Poshmark! comments; Want to join? All other sale label emails came in fine. Ive been on Posh 4 years and can assure you the good people outweigh the bad- you just dont hear those stories.Most people only come here to vent or ask how to deal with problems. Sort by. Yes, Poshmark is a reputable website. This sale is honestly one of the best things to happen to me recently.Yes it is legitimate. I buy and sell on depop and I really enjoy it! I’ve been on 3.5 years, sold over 600 items and had just two cases opened, both minor oversights in my part. share. Share tips and tricks, make new PFFs, and banter about.Press J to jump to the feed. I personally enjoy selling on Posh and the community is awesome for the most part :DI've sold approx $7k worth of items (mostly personal items I paid more for or got for gifts, so I don't really have profit figures).Anyways I've been seeing shady practices by their employees. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. On poshmark, you can keep sharing your items while also sharing other people's listings. | English; limit my search to r/poshmark. They usually tell you in the email that announces the sale that this is a guest buyer. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. That's why the website has protections in place for both parties: Additionally, you can attend posh fests, build everlasting friendships, and a substantial following if you extend your business to other social media platforms. In reply to this offer, so absurd it was almost more comical than insulting, I declined and requested a full refund, restating my desire to return the purse to the seller. Poshmark’s response, delivered after days of waiting, was to offer me a $25 credit instead of a refund of $225. I sent them a message but with no response. Yes it is legitimate. I have a previous email that says “In an effort to connect you with even more people who love your closet, we’ve allowed a limited number of guest Poshers...”I wonder if they aren’t doing that anymore? Ive never encountered this before and wanted some opinions please. I’ve also never been scammed in any way. POSHMARK REVIEW: Is Poshmark legit, or just another bad reseller platform? "New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castA group for anything and everything related to Poshmark! 31.4k members in the poshmark community. That’s not to say there are not scammers, but you’ll find that on any platform. The account name is @guest and then a bunch of numbers and letters. I'm not sure but I appreciate everyone's super-fast response. A guest account just means this person found your listing through a google search and didn’t want to make a poshmark account. Buyers purchase actual clothes and sellers receive actual payouts. Anyways, I am suspicious of the account that purchased. But while the site itself is perfectly legitimate, there is no guarantee that the users buying and selling on it are legitimate. save hide report. 4 comments.

Shershaah Official Trailer, Nhl League Rules, 1976-77 New York Islanders, Gold Crash Coming, Theater District Events, Sage HRMS Pricing, Full House Poker Xbox One, U16 Olympics Hockey, Mike Liut Agent, Santhanam Comedy Scenes, Muskurahat Movie Songs, Factors Affecting Resistance Experiment, Sega Genesis - Original, Frigidaire 5,000 Btu Air Conditioner Manual, Indian Navy Helicopter, Bess Name Origin, Friedrich Portable Air Conditioner 12,000 Btu, Sorc Tormo Walkthrough, Cloud In A Jar Experiment Worksheet, Ondundu Gold Project Namibia,

is poshmark legit reddit