is captain's boil expensive

The crab legs, is more meatier than any other seafood boil in Utah I've been to.Food is overall good for this part of the US. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Didn't know what we getting ourselves into. Avoid eating in the basement,not cozy. Everything was cooked and flavored well. There was a long line to be seated so we thought it was a good place to eat. Waitress stated that they opened about 7-8 weeks ago. Also, for a crawfish restaurant to not know or have a vendor on their side could cost them big time.Ordered Helmsman's feast with Captain's boil sauce at medium spicy for three of us. Lunch with a beer each (Sapporo) and a side of Cajun fries was $40 plus tip. 3 potatoes, 3 corns, sausages, broccoli (very interesting) and some other green thing. Snow crab, shrimp with the head and fresh clams for $49.99 . We are closed on Mondays. Also tried the honey lime wings, I swear it tasted like lime bbq wings or something but it was pretty yummy.
As of now due to COVID-19, we are offering dine-in with theā€¦ I was disappointed that they didn't boil the seafood in the seasoning but rather topped it with the seasoning of choice. What safety measures are they taking? We were seated, given our menus and waitress put plastic cover on table.

Because there wasn't crawfish, I opted for the number #3 Helmsman Feast. Lots of fun and a memorable lunch date!This is a ridiculous concept for the delivery of seafood. Service was great and the restaurant abides to social distancing with a sink for you to wash your hands at and hand sanitizer is available when you walk in. Would definitely eat here again. Super yummy!!!

Are they offering sit-down dining?We have been open since May 5th. It all comes in the combo you choose. Absolutely delicious. Don't forget to start out with the cajun style edamame--great flavorful snack to begin. Honestly, our food was so good. Zoom in to see updated info. Its worth a try!I believe this restaurant used to be Godfather's Pizza back in the day, but now it's another option for seafood on the west side of the valley. Just nice and hot. We got the #3 boil with crab legs, shrimp, and crawfish with Cajen seasoning. I can't wait to come back here! Very fresh and actually good size. Overall, the taste is good but the quality of the seafood is not as great. I also really liked that they give you gloves and don't nickel and dime you for little things!So good! I ordered the #1 Sailors feast, shrimp head off, clam, and mussels with mild garlic butter sauce. The clam and shrimp are way smaller than US and the price is expensive compare to LA price. I had terriyaki chicken with seafood platter and my husband had mussels - all in Captains Boil flavor. Not glamorous or romantic but great Cajun seafood. I love that the mix included corn, potato, sausage, and the greens for no extra charge. It is worth trying the lobster with the captain's boil.Had lunch here. I would return to this place, I know within a few months, it's going to improve so much.Customer service is really great she came to ask if we were okay and demonstrated an easier way to eat crab, the place is nice a a clean and quiet, unlike bucket o crawfish they give glove with your order!! I honestly would give this place 3.5 stars. I got the #4 Feast and it was a lot and big mussels! Very delicious. I haven't dined in yet but the 3 times I have ordered take out have been spot on.

It's pretty pricy, but I think it's worth it.Captain Boil flavor is the way to go--good flavoring! The sausage, potatoes, broccoli and okra in the boils were awesome. Our restaurant hours are Tuesdays through Fridays 11:30am to 9:30pm and Saturday 11:30am to 10:00pm and Sundays 12:00pm to 9:00pm. Give it a shot. Place was packed. Family of 4 2 adults and 2 kids. There were no other customers when we arrived. The crab was a bit smaller than I expected and the oysters we got as an appetizer were a bit fishy, so that's my reason for the 4 stars but everything else was good! This is the first time I've seen a cajun style seafood boil restaurant add greens into the mix (broccoli and okra)...and honestly it's a unique and delicious touch.

Madhur Satta Bazar Jaipur, What Does Okay Stand For, Keh Do Na Keh Do Na Sonia, Commonwealth Bank Of Australia Subsidiaries, Antetokounmpo Bros Channel, Honeywell Mm14ccs Portable Air Conditioner Manual, Mercury Metal Price, Platinum Equity Reputation, Garth Jennings Books, Bardiche | Mordhau, Noir Yunsung Age, When The Saints Go Marching Lyrics, Ac Leaking Water In Apartment, Pranutan Bahl Father, Evening Courses Reading Answers, Giannis Orange Shoes, Johannes Brahms: A German Requiem, Bronze Age Collapse China, PAR Timber Meaning, Square In A Sentence, Economic Collapse Timeline, White Buying Power 2019, Over The Water Rentals Bocas Del Toro Province, Panama, Etsy Sold Items, Samiksha Jaiswal New Show 2020, Valorant Ranked Release Date,

is captain's boil expensive