how to play fat princess local multiplayer

So, local only. Me, Crazysam (2) and Fazz2k (3) play some more local multiplayer in Fat Princess.

For Fat Princess on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "They really need to add local multiplayer. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. you can play with up to 4 pepole offline just hit start on another controaler. Gone are the days of playing with/against your mates in the same lounge room.Currently Playing: Ghostbusters (ps3), Infamous (ps3), Final Fantasy 7 (psx)The reverse is just as bad. didn't quite expect a sizable discussion out of this topic. I laughed because in the menu it was called "play with yourself". Online is needed for this game, but split-screen is also.I think unless you're tv is big enough having two people sharing the screen would be detrimental in a game like this one.you know im in agreeance too. Hey everyone, I'm a fellow fan of Fat Princess. It's even worse though when a game, like Killzone 2, implements bots into the game, but doesn't have splitscreen.
[/quote][QUOTE="hillybilly, post: 0] I mean what are you going to do with just the two players? I didn't bother playing Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 because of this, and am very disappointed that Fat Princess didn't include it. i can't play with my bro so i'm not gonna be buying it. [QUOTE="YaTwice, post: 0]i'm surprised so many people want split screen for this x_odamn i really wanted local MP....now me and my lil bro cant play since he has a 360....this just seals it. Someone pointed them out in the thread for the Fat Princess meetup in the PSN forum (letting you know cause I know I forgot some). Login to reply the answers Post; castello.

i play tiger woods, call of duty, the club, warhawk, and a ton of psn games. ?Until the PS3 allows more than one account to be signed in while playing games. 0 0 0. Somewhat old this now, I recorded it a while back just forgot to put it up. [QUOTE="dagundam, post: 0] Is it honestly just me who thinks that Online is great and all, I totally agree with dagundam. most of the games i play are 4 player split screen and that because thats what i enjoy. I know everyone wants voice chat in the next firmware, But I want the ability to have more than one PSN signed when playing games like this. its what multiplayer is made to be. I've played the game several times before, during the GDC Blog meetup in San Francisco, etc.

this game may require more people to play but that still doesnt take away the fun in playing 4 player splitscreen on one tv.

[QUOTE="blazenigma, post: 0]damn i really wanted local MP....now me and my lil bro cant play since he has a 360....Im with triggap, seriously splitscreen simply wont work if its local and not online, I mean what are you going to do with just the two players? JavaScript is disabled. [QUOTE="no1kevlin, post: 0]Surely it wouldn't have been so hard to have 4player splitscreen local multiplayer with bots to make up the numbers or 2player splitscreen online multiplayer? I couldn't care less, I want the game to play online.So do I, but I guess I'm crazy for wanting options.Actually it is missing quite a few things hehe. Me and my gf like to game alot together but I'm skipping on Fat Princess because it's no local multi. but you cant always have people around to play multiplayer. Surely it wouldn't have been so hard to have 4player splitscreen local multiplayer with bots to make up the numbers or 2player splitscreen online multiplayer?

4 years ago. Lv 4. Deathmatch? "Error 8002AD23 has occurred. I'd love to play this game with my little brother AT THE SAME TIME, or show my friends how awesome this game is. Deathmatch? I believe split-screen multiplayer is better than online. honestly if it doesnt have splitscreen in some form its probably gonna kill its worth to me as i was looking forward to this game.If there is one thing that ****** me off more than anything this gen, it is the complete lack of local multiplayer support.

but not because of any game... its the atmosphere. There have been plenty of games I have wanted to play with my wife or friend on the PS3 but because two people can’t be signed in I end getting all the Trophy’s, or the save is under my name and can’t be shared.

Other than that, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I understand I could go online but they should ATLEAST have that option available in 2009.DO YOU CARE IF FAT PRINCESS HAS Splitscreen/local MULTIPLAYER? This means there would some very annoying lag issues, unless the netcode would be perfect, and since it's a $10 PSN title, the production values aren't high enough to warrant that development. Developers should really implement BOTH in future. Even though I'm glad tosee it, I thought I was the only one going out of their minds when I can think back to some of the best 4 player multiplayer gaming experiences of my life during the SNES and PS1 days but they are now few and far in between.Offline vs, or co-op, would have been a nice addition.