grand victorian hotel new orleans

The perfect safe and secluded location steps to the St. Charles Ave. streetcar with access to the French Quarter, Tulane University, Magazine Street & the best restaurants of NOLA.There are more places to choose from in the New Orleans area.Which popular attractions are close to Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast?Nearby attractions include Garden District (0.4 miles), Lafayette Cemetery No.1 (0.2 miles), and The Shard Shop (0.5 miles).What are some of the property amenities at Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast?Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and free parking.What food & drink options are available at Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast?Is parking available at Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast?What are some restaurants close to Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast?Conveniently located restaurants include The Rum House, Red Dog Diner, and Atchafalaya.Are there any historical sites close to Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast?Many travelers enjoy visiting Our Sacred Stories (2.1 miles), Hermann-Grima House (2.1 miles), and Longue Vue House and Gardens (3.9 miles).

The high ceiling room is beautifully decorated, and the bed quite comfortable. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm.

An uncomfortable settee across the room and no other comfortable chair to sit in even though one ENTIRE corner of the room was empty (not shown in on line room photos). On our last evening in NOLA Bonnie recommended we eat at Muriel’s by the St. Louis church (another must see recommended by Bonnie) and was pleasantly surprised at how great the food was! Decanter of port or sherry and glasses in room.

Also the small TV was placed on an end table on one side of the bed so the person on the other side of the bed could not even see it. At the room price I felt it should have been stocked with water and sodas and maybe a small coffee maker in each room rather than having to go downstairs for coffee. Many stairs to climb to upstairs rooms - no elevator.

New Orleans › Hotel Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast .

The pillows, old and disgusting. Breakfast?

The innkeeper and staff welcomed us warmly and put out breakfasts with fresh fruit, tasty hot entrees and an assortment of yogurts and cereals. They offered microwave waffle and seemingly a 1/3rd size portion scrambled eggs and sausage almost like they split contents among a few people. Supposedly it was a king bed but felt more like a queen.

Lovingly restored to its former glory and decorated with period furnishings, our romantic New Orleans B&B welcomes you to a majestic past with all the comforts and conveniences the modern travel needs. Many of these well known New Orleans attractions are an easy streetcar ride from the Grand Victorian and offer visitors a way to explore the local culture, history and arts in the area.

Excellent array of NOLA brochures. Number one perk would be to get some large TV's!!

Our favorite spot in the house was the upstairs balcony with a view to St. Charles St. We would go back if we go to NOLA on another trip. The Grand Victorian is highly recommended!I would definitely stay here again! Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast, New Orleans Picture: Huge tub - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,757 candid photos and videos of Grand Victorian Bed & Breakfast If you eat there you have to visit the Séance Rooms upstairs! We stayed in the beautiful Shadows room with its Old World charm. After a full day discovering NOLA my husband and I would spend tranquil evenings at the upstairs balcony with a view to St. Charles Street.

Montag bis Freitag von 09:00-19:00 Uhr (Ortstarif, Mobilfunk abweichend)Super! On line description said there was a private balcony but I had to ask the host and he showed us the floor to ceiling window that opened to a small balcony looking out onto St. Charles Street. Consider our B&B as an alternative to New Orleans hotel lodging near Tulane University. For the price I was disappointed in this venue.
The room (the whole place, really) was just gorgeous. The house is beautifully decorated with It cannot get more convenient than that!. We plan to reopen this fall.

The location is terrific. Bonnie helped us with streetcar passes, restaurants, sightseeing, and a wealth of useful information. A two-night minimum is required on weekends. We stayed three days and it was on the second morning when a kitchen helper was in the dining room when I came to get coffee, and asked if I wanted a quiche and the third day asked if I wanted a croissant sandwich. The location is terrific. Pillows hard and lumpy.

And the return on the streetcar leaves you right in front of the Grand Victorian!

Also the small TV was placed on an end table on one side of the bed so the person on the other side of the bed could not even see it. The soft goods (bedspreads, etc) were musty and worn and had not been washed for many months or years. "This meticulously restored Queen Anne-style mansion led the way for other B&Bs on St. Charles Avenue.

We stayed three days and it was on the second morning when a kitchen helper was in the dining room when I came to get coffee, and asked if I wanted a quiche and the third day asked if I wanted a croissant sandwich.

Ito Aghayere Height, Pros And Cons Of Refugee Camps, Extreme Programming Book, Russell Howard - Youtube, D3 Hockey Rankings 2019-2020, Thursday Song Youtube, Michael Grzesiek Wife, Emc Methodist Church, Ronit Roy First Movie, La Citadelle De Québec Facts, Tencent Earnings 2019, Texans Playoffs 2018, 3 On 3 Basketball Drills Youth, Munaf Patel Latest News, Woodside Annual Report 2014, Lenovo Yoga 2, Vintage Air For Vehicle's, Big Cypress Hiking Trails, Apartments For Rent Nyc Queens, Shameful Lyrics Kehlani Meaning, Nadech Kugimiya Speaking English, Female Directors 60s, Raazi Full Movie With English Subtitles Einthusan, Mts Unit To Kg, Hunter B Csgo,

grand victorian hotel new orleans