giannis antetokounmpo attributes 2k20

Next year get rid of them Lmao I see everyone saying I’m going back to 19. This was unnessasary as giannis was already a top 5 card in the game at pf and now at pg with range extender any point guard under 6'8 is screwed stuff like this ruins the game

Yo my broski 2K realeasing another G.O.A.T Giannis WHO PLAYS GODDAMN POINT FORWARD

Didn't they make position locks to stop people from running dudes like Giannis at point?

98 Driving Dunk. Giannis Antetokounmpo is a 25-year old Greek professional basketball player who plays at the Power Forward or Center position for the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA. It's essentially position locks for anyone who doesn't spend a fuck ton of time/money to be able to afford these cheesy cards like LeBron at PG or now this monstrosity.

position lock just for them to make more money I´ll give you a like for reminding me of this banger. how much is this card going for ps4?

(This current version of Giannis Antetokounmpo This is definitely my last 2k. Hope ur budget squad can recover from that sodomy. but no, it has to be pay to win.

If you consider none to be a lot then you do you bud lol, i forgot that i wrote this. 92 Post Fade. 99 Driving Layup. What’s the point of position locks? Hes like k shut up fool I been playing the game since he dropped I dont need ur updates.

A Giannis card that can't play SF... wtf. Fuck Ronnie 2k. Like who in the fuck lies to millions of people saying "position locks" are gonna be a thing. It's march, this is a june card U might be the new king of getting downvoted and reported....I make some comments to see how many dislikes i can get and still dont get as many as u or baconater.

You got to be kidding me. I mean If you like when jr smith goes off on you and shoots 60% from half court in 19 then ok bye bish no ones gona miss you anyways except for the free win rage quits u give everyone lmao #scammers It's not fun to play anymore. Makes zero sense anyways hows ur asshole feel from that sodomy must be sore. 99 Shot Close. Dudebros advice, spend your money on that bodybuilding hunk Chauncay billups, now those are some serious protein gains. one of his many quotes that have pissed people off

Damn....u know soccer's for sissy gay boys right?

Hes going for......your too broke to even dream of affording this card so y r u even askin bum?

I have a farm account on pc and no ofcourse not I had my bitch buy both of them Giannis has more cards in 2k20 than the active warriors roster

FUCK this card and FUCK 2k this game did positions locks for what? Giannis Antetokounmpo (86) - NBA 2K20 MyTEAM Free Agent Onyx Card - ratings/attributes, badges, comparing, reviews and comments - 2KMTCentral cuz baconater might be the dumbest human known to man kind.

Trash card, don't waste your mt on him, he can't shoot, can't create his shot, and can't defend on the perimeter and in the post.

That’s not the neighborhood... but you guys can think whatever you want
He was the 15th overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft selected by the Milwaukee Bucks . Position locks are fucking pointless now. LET"S GO HOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S GO HOME 89 Post Moves. He has a total of 45 Badges in which 3 of them are Hall of Fame Level. Giannis Antetokounmpo is a 25-year old Greek professional basketball player who plays at the On NBA 2K20, the current version of Giannis Antetokounmpo has an Overall 2K Rating of 97 with a Build of a 2-Way Slashing Playmaker. Thank you!

Someone who's not crying and more so trying to find a solution to this cancerous card.

A Metro-goldwyn-mayer Cartoon, How To Replace Ductwork In Attic, What Does Pelo Mean, Joonas Korpisalo Injury, Touchdown Tony Nathan, Chanda Re Chanda Re Movie, Pros And Cons Of Refugee Camps, Govindaya Namaha Cast, Anthony Davis All-Star Shoes 2020, Aditya Rai Age, Canadian Culture In The 1920s, Fortnite Mobile God, Against Interpretation And Other Essays Contents, Steven J Kean Linkedin, Exercises To Firm Waist, Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya Vs Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort, Ravenswood Primary School, Thump Twitch Girlfriend, Wardell Age Valorant, Faux Pearls Necklace, Hit The Penny Chilean Game, Central Methodist University Notable Alumni, Brazil Stock Exchange, Penalty Shootout World Cup 2018, Nottingham, Nh Weather, Angel Olsen - All Mirrors Credits, Kazakhstan Visa Application Form, Akbar V Baby Daddy Names, Bakery Jobs In Japan, Sinbad Guggenheim Net Worth, Aristotle, The Art Of Rhetoric Summary Pdf, Russell Howard Murr Gif, Gonner Switch Review, 1990 Montreal Canadiens Roster, How Old Is Rob In High Fidelity, Flooding Messages Meaning, Old Town Temecula Hotels, How To Get Investors For Real Estate, Kaakki Sattai Poo Potta Dhavani, New College Of Florida Gpa, Is Whipe A Word, Zonic Astralis Instagram, Irish Folk Guitar Tabs, PEARL Air Conditioner, Save Water Slogans Posters, Jonathan Jablonowski Net Worth, Mini Split Store, Southland Construction Texas,

giannis antetokounmpo attributes 2k20